Being Rescued (Lunita and Wicked Witch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan did as she was told and grabbed onto him, clinging to him for dear life. She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt, Shawn. I don't want to die." She kept clinging onto him.

A voice came over an intercom, "Good evening, Shawn. Good evening Megan. I do hope you are enjoying your walk about on my little island. As you can see, my men are not chasing you down. Why you may ask? The answer is simple. We are leaving the island which will be set to self destruct. Now, you may think to yourselves that if you just jump off of a cliff into the freezing waters that you will somehow survive. Well, if you can climb over the electrical fence at ten thousand volts then be my guest. Also, you would have to not only climb while being electrocuted but you would also have to get over the six foot chicken wire barrier on top of that." There was a brief pause before the man continued. "Since Miss Megan is so great with computers, the countdown for the self destruct is set to ten seconds. You may be asking yourselves why I am giving you this information. The answer is simple. I am giving you the chance to surrender your weapons and to join us safely off of this island. You have five minutes to comply."

Megan whimpered while holding Shawn.

Shawn shook his head."Sweet heart I got this trust me this asshole doesn't know seals." He listens and holds her. "Sweet heart trust me." He said. He saw a tree leaning pretty weak tree and jumped at the base a few times till it creaked, groaned and fell. He looks at her "come on trust me." He said. He walked side ways and held her hand "slowly," he made his way to the chicken wire and cut it with his hidden knife."okay hold me." he said. He wrapped her around him and jumped to the waiting water below. He swam to the surface with her."megan swim okay and when I tell you duck hold your breath and go under." He held onto her and held her close as he swam. He wished he had his pack. He noda to her to dive when the island blows up. He held her and let he water prepel them. They surfaced and he grabbed a piece of wood."hold this okay sit there" he said and coughed up water."jack ass navy should be on its way they got our location before anything."he said. He saw ships in the distance."see come on." He said and swam towards them. it took the navy 2 hours to pull them out. He pulled her close."I told you to trust me sweet heart.you okay?" He asked as they wtapped blankets around them.

Megan didn't really know how to swim, so it was a good thing Shawn stuck close to her. When they finally got on board of the ship, she was freezing. Her whole body felt numb, so she was grateful for the blanket. She wrapped up as tight as she could, snuggling as close to Shawn as possible. "I'm so cold." She said between chattering teeth. She couldn't stop shivering or keep her teeth from clanking together. All she could really think about was how cold she was.

"Come on sweet heart." He said. He carried her to a room and locked it. He closed it. He turned on the warm water and git her undressed. He helped her in and got in with her. He leaned in and kissed her to get her warm. He sighed and wrapped around her."I am sorry love."he said. He washed himself and her gently, he wshed her hair and his, he go out first dried off and put on sweat pants. He gave her a towel and sweat pants and sweat shirt. When she was dressed he pulled her to him."I am sorry, I am so sorry sweet I thought you be safe." He said holding her gently.

Megan felt the warm water, then Shawn came in and she became comfortably warm. He kept apologizing to her but it wasn't his fault. After the bath, she got into her sweats and just stayed in his arms. "It's alright. We're safe now. How did they find me, though. I mean my name changed. My hair changed. Even my clothes changed." She held onto him tight. She was so happy that she didn't have to go through all of this alone. He was there to protect and care for her. She felt pathetic, though. "I wish I could be strong like you. I feel so weak."

"Strong, darling I was scared shitless. I haven't been like that since I was a young sailor.I am starting to care for you a lot." he said. He picked her up and took her to bed. He wrapped around her and Kissed her."just rest I am right here." He wrapped around her gently and just held her close.

Megan was too frustrated to rest. "I can't sleep. I'm scared. Will they just keep finding me? Will they keep trying to hurt us? I don't understand." She held onto him tightly and began to cry.

"I know honey, trust me okay. Just hold on to me and stay with me. I won't let harm come to yoh. I don't know why they want you so badly." He held her as she cried. He kissed het head."it wil turn out okay." He said comforting her. He wanted her to just trust he won't leave her again.

Megan just stayed in his arms, listening to and feeling his comfort. She kept a tight grip on him just so he wouldn't move away from her. She loved being in his arms, right now she needed it. "Shawn, kiss me."

He just held her and kissed her. She wrapped around him and he just kept her close. When she asked him to kiss her. He looked down at her, when she asked him to kiss her. Shawn pulled her chin up gently. He wiped her eye's and gently kissed her on the lips. He pulled her closely and on his chest. He sighed as he moved his lips on hers.

Megan felt all of her worries and fears fade away to the background. It was just her and Shawn. She kissed him even more deeply, placing her hands under Shawn's sweatshirt, running her fingers over his skin. She broke the kiss, whispering, "Please, don't stop." She began kissing him again.

He ran his hands a long her body. He pulled her sweatshirt off. He wrapped around her and turned over kissing her."wouldn't dream of it."he said as he kissed down her neck gently and over to her shoulder. he ran his hands gently down her body and kissed back up to her soft lips.

Megan's body squirmed under his touch moaning softly. She started pulling at Shawn's sweatshirt to take his off.

He smiled and let her take off his sweatshirt. He slowly took off her sweat pants and kissed her. He ran his hands a long her body. She was ao beautiful and he loved her. "Your so sweet and will be okay." He said. He kissed her again quickly.

Megan trailed her fingers over Shawn's back and massaged him gently. "I trust you." She managed to say quietly. She kept squirming and moaning with his touch. Her body shivered not from cold but because he made her feel so wonderful.

He smiled and kissed her."you want this honey?" He asked."are you cold?" He asked her when she shivered. He pulled her close. He sighed kissing her neck."don't worry beautiful I have you."he said

Megan nodded, "I want this more than anything." She loved it when he was so close to her. "I'm not cold. You just make me feel so good."

He smiled at her."okay beautiful."he pulled her close and took off her sweats. He kissed her on the lips, and moved over her. He finally rolled off her and pulled her to him. He kissed her gently,"are you okay?"he asked as he kissed her. He pulled her to him and just held her. He just had been his job now he was falling for her.

Megan was trying to catch her breath as she held onto him. "I am doing wonderful." She ran her fingers through his hair just snuggling close. After a few moments, she began to get sleepy but she was fighting it. She wanted to remain awake, she wanted to stay there with Shawn. She smiled at him as the kissed.

He kissed her."sleep sweet one."he said and kissed her. "I am not going anywhere we are safe here." He wrapped around her and smiled. Shewas so beautiful, he cuffed her to him just in case. He woke in the morning and looked down holding her. He undis the cuffs and just pulled her close to him.he kissed her and waited for her to wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.