Behind Closed Doors (RoxySmith & Faithviper)

Hotch was on his way to sit down beside his now lover and his best friend. He had his normal poker face that didn't speak about what they did yesterday. He felt a bit sad when Reid left the moment he sat down beside Morgan. It was an awkward silence between for a while because of the unusual situation. They soon found something to talk about like always, they were friends after all.

-C.M-

"Save your breath to someone who actually cares. I should leave you, I don't deserve someone who treats me like you do. But guess what, I love you Spencer. I love you too much, and I want this to work" Mitch screamed in the phone before he calmed himself down. It weren't no use to be angry at Spencer when he was miles away. All he could to was to make Spencer understand what was waiting for him when he come.

"We talk more about this when you come home. Until then you better not as much as think about Aaron Hotchner"

"Please, I'm sorry! I swear that I'll be good, I didn't do anything, I love you Mitch." Spencer said, his whole body shaking as he hid himself away in an alleyway incase one of his friends came looking for him. "Y-Yes sir, I'll be good, I love you. I'll go right home after the case." He said even though he was supposed to write out his reports after a case and could get in trouble for not getting it in right away, but he just hoped to make his lover happy by going straight home and not back to work. "I sh-should go back inside before s-someone comes looking for me." He said, telling Mitch goodbye before he slowly head back inside, making sure to wipe away any tears that may have been on his face.

He looked over to the table that both Aaron and Morgan were sitting at, but moved instead to get a nice big cup of coffee, needing some caffeine in his system to hopefully be able to relax a bit as he thought over the case. He wanted to sit with the others but didn't want them to know that something was wrong with him, he didn't want them to know that he was scared of going home and finding out just what it was that Mitch had planned for him.

Morgan waved at Spencer when he returned back, but didn't think too much about it when The younger man decided to eat alone. The young man had just been unfaithful towards his boyfriend, and his lover was sitting right beside him. It was obvious why the brunette didn't want to stay there. He should talk to Hotch about dating Spencer, the young doctor was quite fragile.

-C.M-

Hotch had let Spencer be during the case, the young man didn't seem to have any desire to talk to him. He acted like normal, despite the fact he had slept with one of his subordinates. Maybe Spencer was just ignoring him to make them seem normal, somehow Aaron doubt that.
He took a deep sigh before Prentiss and Morgan were sent to the new crime scene, a new victim had just shown up. Spencer, Rossi and himself were going to speak to a suspect.
The boss sighed when his phone started to ring, it was Strauss again. He stayed behind with the SUV as Rossi and Spencer walked up to the house.

-C.M-

The Unsub, Mark, was watching Spencer and Rossi as the walked up to his house. He had been in his garden picking apples when he heard someone pull up a car. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Spencer, the boy looked beautiful. He didn't have to think for to long before the sneaked up behind the agents who decided to watch the backyard, and knock down the Italian. He grabbed Spencer from behind before he could draw his gun. He held his hand over the younger man's mouth so he couldn't scream.

"You'll be perfect"

Spencer was quiet for most of the time while they were talking about the case, only putting in a little bit of information here and there when it was needed, but he made sure that he didn't start rambling like normal. When he heard that he was going to be with Hotch and Rossi he couldn't help but to be a little nervous over the fact that there might be a chance that he would have to be alone with Hotch at some time, he didn't think that he was ready to talk to him alone just yet.

-C.M-

As he and Rossi walked together up to the unsub's home, Spencer started to get more and more nervous, he had a feeling that something was wrong, that something bad was going to happen. Spencer had glanced back to see if he could see Aaron, when he suddenly found himself being grabbed. The young man tried to yell for Aaron or Rossi, not knowing that Mark had already knocked out the older Italian man, but his yells were muffled by the hand over his mouth.

Mark knew the other man would be waking soon, he needed to get away with the beautiful man he was holding. He had seen Spencer, and knew he must have him. He had acted on impulse, it would comeback an bite him at his ass. But the lanky brunette was too beautiful for him to think rational. Of course there would be more feds, he was in some deep mess now.

"Shhh, don't struggle, you only going to make this worse"

He was pulling Spencer further away from Aaron and Rossi, to the swimming pool he had in his backyard. Mark was a single dad with 2 children, the pool was obviously for them.

Mark knew he didn't have enough time, there was another fed just around the corner. How he wanted to take his time strangling the struggling boy in his tight grip, stealing his last breath with a kiss. He didn't have time, the other fed could come at any second. He was going to drown the beautiful man.

Spencer could feel the familiar feeling of fear taking control of him at the thought of being kidnapped again, he knew that he should have taken those self defense classes that JJ told him about, but Mitch had been so angry at the thought of another man touching him. Needless to say he did not take the classes to make sure that his boyfriend would be happy with him. He tried to dig his heels into the cement to slow the other man down as he was dragged closer and closer to the pool, his heart pounding in his chest as he prayed for Aaron to come to his rescue.

It wouldn't be the first time that he had wished that Aaron would save him either, whenever Mitch would start beating him or took him when he wasn't exactly willing at the time.

'Please save me Aaron.' He thought as he was dragged closer and closer to the pool, maybe he would get a chance to yell for help when Mark was going to try to drown him.

Mark dragged Spencer over to the shallow side of the pool. He got down with his victim, he liked to make this as personal as he could. He knew that this agent would be his last kill. It was okay, because Spencer would be the best on to kill. If he only had ran, then maybe he hadn't been in this mess but then he wouldn't have to pleasure to kill this beautiful being.

It was hard to get the screaming agent under the water. However he was the stronger guy. It didn't take long before he held the struggling agent under the water with his hands tightly pressed around the younger mans throat. The team had figured out that he was incompetent, killing the men he found desirable was his only way to get off.

-C.M-

Aaron listen to Strauss nonsenses, until he heard Spencer screaming. He quickly excused himself as he turned of the phone and grabbed his gun. He ran around the house, only stopping when he saw Rossi on the ground. There was no blood which was a good thing. After making sure that the older agent was breathing and still had a pulse he decided to leave his team mate for the moment and find the Doctor who had a habit of always getting himself in trouble.

He felt paralyzed for a while when he saw Spencer under the water, and the suspect trying to drown him. How could he forget that Spencer fitted the victims profile.

As soon as the hand moved away from his mouth, Spencer yelled for Hotch as loudly as he could, unfortunately that didn't give him a chance to take a breath of air before he found himself being shoved under water. He tried his hardest to push Mark's hands off of him, but the longer he stayed under water, the weaker he started to feel and the more his lungs started to burn from the lack of oxygen.

Soon Spencer was unable to help it anymore and gasped in a lung full of the pool water and slowly started to go limp. He wished that he had listened to Mitch and had stayed home, then none of this would have happened...but then he never would have gotten to be with Hotch either. At least he would have known the loving touch of the man he had a crush on since he had first met him before he dies.

It weren't as fantastic as Mark had thought. He wanted to take his time, he wanted for Spencer to come up for air only for he pulled under again. He wanted to steal Spencer's last breath, but he didn't have time for any of it. He had wasted this beautiful boy on a impulse. It was almost as he regretted it.

"I'm sorry beautiful, I wanted to have more time with you"

-C.M-

Aaron knew he didn't have much time, a fight with the Unsub would only endanger Spencer's life. To say he didn't want to shoot this bastard was a lie, he indeed wanted him dead, but that weren't the reason he decided to take the shot. He knew every second counted if he wanted to save Spencer.

The blood was slowly mixing with the blood. He ran to the pool, not liking that Spencer hadn't broken the water surface yet and was gasping for air. The young doctor was just floating in the water. It meant that Spencer was unconscious, and unconscious people couldn't hold their breath. He jumped in the pool, it was too shallow to dive, and was quick to grab Spencer's thin body. It weren't really a struggle to get his lean body out of the pool.

Aaron swore when he didn't hear breathing. He had tried to get contact with the brunette, but he didn't get a respond. He swore at his lover as he started the chest compression he had learnt from the academy. Any time but this he would love to meet lips with Spencer, but this was serious. He let his lips breath life in to the younger man. Spencer ha screamed for him to save him, he didn't want to fail him.

Spencer had to admit that even if it was terrifying to feel his life slipping away from him, it was rather peaceful to just look up and see the light shimmering through the water, he could almost believe that it was an angel coming to save him. He had watched shows were people who had been close to death said that they had seen angels before, maybe he really was seeing one. Spencer couldn't say that he didn't have any regrets, he hadn't settled things with Hotch or with Mitch and he hadn't told hid mother that he loves her in some time or even gone to see her.

-C.M-

Spencer didn't know what was happening, he could feel someone repeatedly pushing down on his chest before he felt something on his lips and air being forced into his water filled lungs. His body started to convuls and he started to cough up water, he had to roll onto his side as his body tried to force out all of the water so he would be able to breath again. "What happened?" He asked between coughing fits.

Aaron had never felt as relived in his life as when Spencer started coughing. He wanted to hug the young looking doctor but knew better than to move Spencer. He forced the younger agent to stay down on the ground until the ambulance arrived. He would force him to stay the night at the hospital. He really didn't want to lose his lover because of a secondary drowning.

He just settled by leaning down and kissing him gently. Spencer looked so much younger when he was wet and unconscious.
"Lay still, help will soon arrive. Do you think you can mange a few minutes while I go and check on Rossi without following me? You're fired if you even so much as think about moving"

Spencer sighed softly into the kiss before he pushed his hair back out of his face as he watched Aaron stand back up. "You can't fire me for thinking about doing something." He said as he coughed some more and turned his head to watch where Aaron was going, his eyes felt heavy and his mind was swimming with everything that had just happened, he knew that he was going to be forced to stay in a hospital for the night at least and he would have to make sure that he called Mitch from his hospital room to let him know what had happened and let him know that he would be home soon. He would need to ask someone to get him a bag of rice and hope that his phone could be saved from having been in the pool with him.

Aaron stroked Spencer's cheek. It felt as soft as he remembered it. He had been so close to losing his new found lover, he didn't want to imagine what would happens if Spencer hadn't survived.
"Don't test me" he warned but they both knew he wouldn't do it. Aaron took his suit jacket that he had thrown to the ground when he had jumped in to save Spencer and laid it over his employees wet body. It would keep the thin man warm.
"Stay awake" he order, before he walked over to Rossi.

The older agent had woken up. He was sitting on the ground a bit disorientated as he held his bleeding head. Aaron seemed to be checking up on Rossi. It didn't take long before Aaron helped the Italian back up to his legs, and supported him back to Spencer's side.

Spencer curled himself up under Aaron's jacket, his thin body shaking from the cold as he rolled over slightly to be on his side incase he needed to cough up any more water. His whole body hurt from nearly being killed, from Aaron giving him CPR, from throwing up the water that been in his lungs, and from his body shaking so much.

The sound of a siren could be heard getting louder and louder until it stopped out front of the house, soon a couple of paramedics were rushing to the back with a stretcher. "How are the victims doing?" One asked as he stopped next to Aaron and Rossi to check the older man as the other man went to go check on Spencer before he carefully helped him onto the stretcher.

Aaron looked back worriedly on Spencer. He didn't want to leave his lovers side, but he knew he had to check up on his friend to. He hoped Spencer hadn't lost consciousness during the time he was alone. He turned his attention back to the paramedic.

"I believe agent Rossi has a concussion. He's a bit disorientated. I looks like he was hit on the back of his head. Dr.Reid nearly drowned. I don't know how lot time he was dead, but I managed to get him breathing again. The suspected is down in the pool. Dead" he explained professionally. He tried to act like it weren't his friend and lover who were the victims.
"Which hospital will you take them to?"

"Hey Jaxon, give that kid some oxygen." The man called out to the man strapping Spencer down so he wouldn't get hurt or fall off the stretcher. "Agent Rossi, I can help you to the ambulance so you can get checked out." He said as he helped the older man to keep balanced and started to help lead him out front to the ambulance. "We'll be taking them to Saint Charles Hospital." He said as more sirens were heard coming, the rest of the team and the police on their way to the crime scene.

As Jaxon was pushing Spencer past Aaron, the young doctor waved at the man to stop. "Can you please have someone bring me a bag of rice? I need it to get the water out of my phone." He said with a small smile on his face before Jaxon started to push him out to be ambulance once more. "You can talk to your boyfriend later Dr. Reid, right now we need to get you to the hospital." He said, thinking that Aaron was Spencer's boyfriend just from the looks that they both had in their eyes.

What Spencer wanted a bag of rice for, Aaron had no idea. But then again if it was anyone who knew how to save his wet phone with a bag of rice it would obviously be Spencer. The kid had an amazing mind. A mind that the Unsub was so close to kill.
"I'll get JJ on it. See you in the hospital. And you're fired if you're dead when I'm arrive" He warned. he was giving the young doctor a worried look.

Aaron didn't argue against Jaxon, he hadn't time to explain their complicated relationship. He didn't let his eyes off Spencer until the doors of the ambulance closed In front of him.

Spencer couldn't help but to let out a weak laugh at Aaron's words and shook his head slightly. "You can't fire me if I'm dead." He argued as he was put into the ambulance and the doors were slammed shut. Jaxon put the oxygen mask back over Spencer's mouth since he didn't need to talk anymore and started to take his vitals.

Once at the hospital and given his own room, Spencer was quick to pick up the phone for his room to call Mitch. "Please be home, please be home." He said softly to himself as he nibbled on his bottom lip nervously and waited for Mitch to pickup the house phone.

Mitch was in a bad mood, and he let Spencer know it by answering the phone in a rude manner.
"I hope it's good for your own sake or you will be really sorry when I'm done with you" he had every right to be pissed of at Spencer. The little ungrateful whore had been unfaithful towards him. Even if he weren't the best example of a boyfriend, he was at least not unfaithful.
"You better no be calling to tell me that you'll stay longer so you will have more time sucking Aaron's dick"

-C.M-

Aaron was holding a bag of rice he had managed to convince JJ to bring, as he entered the hospital. Morgan had made a smart comment about Spencer finally losing it when he headed that the hospitalized doctor wanted a bag of rice.
The staff gave him a weird look as asked for the whereabouts of Dr.Reid. He finally found his lovers room.

Spencer flinched at Mitch's words and let the man verbally abuse him, keeping his head down as if his boyfriend was in the room with him. "I called to let you know that I'm in the hospital and I will be on my way home tomorrow, I wanted to give you the number to the hospital and to my room so you could call me if you wanted to, my phone was in my pocket when the suspect we were trying to catch tried to drown me." He said softly, trying not to anger Mitch more than he was already. He looked up when he heard someone coming into his room, he waved to Aaron before he held up his pointer finger to let him know that he needed him to wait for a bit while he finished on the phone with Mitch.