Behind Closed Doors (RoxySmith & Faithviper)

Mitch never saw Morgan as much as a threat as Hotch, so it was a good thing whenever Spencer said he was with Morgan.
Morgan tried to look as himself as his best friend mention Mitch. He wanted to knew his best fiends boyfriend better. They have only seen each other a couple of times.
He knew Spencer and Mitch had dated since forever.

"Of course we could stop there for a while, I know how much you like that place" Morgan said as he drove in the city. There was so many things he wanted to ask Spencer about Mitch, he feared the relationship weren't as glamorous as Spencer made it sound like.
"How is everything with Mitch? Are you happy?" That was everything he needed to know, as long Spencer was happy he was okay with anyone. He would just have to learn to like them for his best friend.

He slowed the car down, to park outside the little coffee shop. It was a popular place, Emily and Rossi had stopped for a cup of coffee. JJ weren't with them since she wanted to pick something up at her home, and say goodbye to Henry. Sometimes they could see Hotch car parked outside the small coffee shop.

Spencer looked over to Morgan when he asked him if he was happy with Mitch, he couldn't help but to really wonder if he was happy with him or not. "Things are alright, but I think that disappointed him since I forgot that today is our anniversary and had to leave before our date for the case, but I did promise to make it up to him when I got home." He said as he fiddled with his seat belt and then looked back over to his best friend with an eager look on his face. "What would you want someone that you are dating to get you as an apology for forgetting an anniversary?" He asked him as he tilted his head to the side slightly, eager to know what it was that he should get for his lover.

When they got to the little café, the thin man walked right in and ordered a mocha Frappuccino and a cream cheese stuffed croissants, waiting still to hear Morgan's reply. "These are delicious." Spencer said as he picked up a couple of homemade chocolates as well.

Morgan had to think about that. Spencer looked so hopeful, he always wanted advices from him. It made him feel like a big brother. He had always viewed Spencer as family and would do anything to keep Spencer happy. He wanted to ruffle those brown locks of his, but he was driving. He settle with a friendly nudge on his shoulder.

"I'm not sure, I've never been in that situation" He said. Morgan had never dated someone long enough to have an anniversary. "But I would say, do something Mitch like, but nothing you're uncomfortable with. I'm sure you can think of a few thinks he likes"
Morgan never went in to details, he weren't homophobic but it was something about the thought of Mitch doing sexual things with Spencer that rubbed him the wrong way. He had nothing against thinking of Spencer sleeping with men, it was just Mitch who were the problem.

Morgan picked a chocolate stuffed croissant and a cup of latte with Irish cream latte for himself. He always made a amused face when Spencer ordered coffee. He hade once burst out laughing when Spencer actually ordered a 'half caf double vanilla latte', the young man had no idea how gay he sounded.
"Always a sweet tooth" he comment as they walked out the little café. They didn't had time to eat there if they wanted to be on time.

"What about cooking Mitch a homemade dinner? I happen to know that you mainly live on take out. It would be a nice change for you both? We can ask Rossi about something not that complicated, I know how disorientated you can be sometimes"

Spencer knew that he would already be going outside of his comfort zone by letting Mitch blindfold him like he had promised to let him. "So...I shouldn't let him blindfold me?" He asked as he shifted slightly as they waited for their drinks, he use to actually kind of like being blindfolded until the kidnapping happened, then he had a panic attack when Mitch had tried to blindfold him the first time after that.

He paid for their drinks with a smile before picking his things up and heading back to the SUV since they needed to get to the airstrip and get going. "A homemade meal? I think that he might like that, he likes it when I do things around the house." Spencer said with a smile on his face at the thought of making Mitch a homemade meal for the first time. Rossi would definitely be the person to ask how to make something, he would just need to see what Mitch would want to eat first. 'If I were to make a homemade meal for you, what would you want me to make?' He sent Mitch in a text .

"If you need to ask me that question, then absolutely no!" Morgan was quick to say, he really hoped Mitch didn't push Spencer to do something he weren't comfortable with. Just the thought made him angry. He knew he weren't jealous, Spencer was just a very dead friend.
He thanked Spencer for the drink as the walked back to the SUV.
"Tell me you won't let him blindfold you now?"
Mitch was pretty quick to answer.
'London broil served with roasted potato and red wine sauce, are you planing something?'

-C.M-

Hotch was the last one to arrive, just on time. He had some paperwork and Strauss to deal with. She always made his work harder, but he knew it was her job. He only had a few minutes to talk with Jack over the phone, his son was a bit sad that he weren't coming home tonight.

"What? No 'half caf double vanilla latte' today?" Hotch said when he saw Spencer drinking his mocha Frappuccino. They all liked to make fun of Spencer's very girly taste in coffee. He didn't have time to stop at the café himself so he would just have to deal with the fact that he was the only one without take away coffee. Well him and JJ.

"I'll talk to him about it, but I did kind of promise that I would...maybe cooking would make up for that." He said as he nibbled lightly on his bottom lip in thought, looking at his phone when Mitch got back to him. "Is it had to make this?" He asked as they were getting onto the plane and handed Morgan his phone so he would know what he was talking about.

When he got his phone back, he sent back another message. "I'm going to see if Rossi can teach me to cook a little, want to make up for leaving tonight. Do you want to blindfold me when I get home?" He typed nervously as he sat down and sent his message, only looking up when Hotch spoke to him.

"I guess that I was a little distracted when I was ordering and got Mitch's favorite drink." Spencer said with a soft laugh before taking a sip of his drink and started to eat his croissant.

Morgan shrugged his shoulders.
"I have no idea, I didn't even know it was a dish less what kind of dish it is. It could be the actual place as far as I'm concerned. I suck at cooking, it almost as if I would believe that the shell of an egg should be soft when it's finished. Ask Rossi" he said and got the senior members attention.

"Ask me what?" Rossi asked as he heard his name. He had no idea what the younger members were up to. He had been busy enjoying his cup of coffee. "That's not a vanilla latte"
It was like no one would let it go.

Hotch shook his head as he placed himself at the seat he always took. He could always have an eye on Spencer from there without turning his head nor staring directly at him. It was the perfect play to just observe what ever the brunette decided to do. He felt a bit like a stalker.

"Hey Rossi, I was hoping that you could teach me how to cook a few things." Spencer said as he handed his cell over to the older man, forgetting that his own text could be seen and just how some people might take message like that. "I'm going to try to make it when I get home, it's the best way that I could come up with to make up for missing our anniversary tonight and having forgotten about it in the first place." He said before shrugging when his odd choice of drink was brought up again. "Different things can be good too." He said with a small pout on his face before he took a sip of his coffee.

"So, how do I make that?" He asked as he shifted uncomfortably, not liking how everyone seemed to be so focused on him at the moment.

Rossi looked at the text for a while, he couldn't help but to smirk when he read blindfold. The kid were kinkier than he originally thought. He didn't mention it, to save the young man the embarrassment.
"It's not too advanced, i think the hardest thing would be the meat. You still want it rare in the middle. Roasted potato is potato pieces roasted in the oven, it would remind you a bit of French fries. If you want I could send you some tips for the seasoning of the potato and a recipe for the red wine sauce"

-C.M-

It had been a long day for them, the police force hadn't been too pleased when FBI were called. Hotch had finally get them all in terms with each other. It was very late when he finally sent the team to the hotel. They couldn't do much more, they all were tried and needed a good nights sleep.
He sighed when they only got 3 rooms, with double beds on top of that. The girls had already partner up.

"I'm not sleeping with Reid" Morgan said and got a betrayed look from his best friend. Hotch and Reid finally ended up in the small room together to the older man's delight. He never mind sharing his room with Reid, not only because he liked Spencer, but because the younger man didn't mind him staying up late with a case file. The brunette preferred to sleep with a light on.

Aaron looked at the smaller man for a while, even if he looked thin, it was still something beautiful about him. He had tried to push away his feeling for too long. He wanted Spencer. The dark haired agent moved closer to the doctor, nor caring that the man in front of him. He had his eyes locked on Spencer, it was almost as if he was going to attack the younger man. Before he could ask what Aaron wanted he kissed Spencer.
He held Spencer close to his body in his strong grip as he kissed the man he so long wanted to kiss.

"Well that's good, it would be wonderful if you could send me some recipes for this stuff, I'll be hopeless with some help and instructions to follow." Spencer said with a small laugh as he put away his phone and sat back to enjoy the ride to Wichita.

-C.M-

When they were finally able to go to the hotel, Spencer couldn't help but to pout slightly when Morgan said that he didn't want to room with him. "You would just be sleeping in the same bed as I am." He said before smiling at Hotch when he said that he would room with him. "Well, at least one of my friends doesn't seem to think that I have cooties." He said teasingly before he took his bag and followed Hotch up to their room.

Spencer had gotten changed into his night clothes and was trying to get settled in for the night when Hotch suddenly started to move closer to him. "Hotch?" He asked softly as he shifted slightly, a light blush crossed his face as they locked eyes, he opened his mouth to say something else, only for Hotch to suddenly kiss him. At first, his brown eyes went wide in shock, only for them to slip shut as a soft moan slipped from his lips and he wrapped his thin arms around Hotch's shoulders to hold him closely.

Aaron was over Spencer in the bed as he was desperately trying to deepen the kiss. The last time he had kissed someone was with Haley, and that was almost 4 month ago. He couldn't even remember last time they had sex. Aaron needed to stop himself in his tracks. He really didn't want to think about his ex-wife as he was kissing Spencer. He didn't want Spencer to be Haley's replacement, He wanted Spencer to be his new life partner. He wanted Jack to see Spencer as 'papa Spencer' and not 'new mommy'.

He loved kissing Reid. A part of him wished that Spencer was still wearing his glasses, he had always wanted to tack them of his handsome face. He only let Spencer's lip rest as he took a breath. He didn't want them to talk, or think about the consequences. He just wanted them to act.
Hotch carefully stripped the lanky guy from his clothes. He was too far in to it to even notice the nasty bruising covering Spencer's lean body. He gently let his hands explore his subordinate's body. Spencer should be off limits, He was his underling and already in a relationship. But Aaron didn't care. He rarely let spencer's lips rest, until he finally found interested in Spencer's neck. He was leaving a nice mark after him. A mark Mitch would see. A mark that would cause Spencer so much pain later.

"Lube and protection?" Hotch whispered wondering if Spencer kept such things in his bag. He could feel his erection press against his pants. He wanted them off now. It was kind of unfair, Spencer only wearing his button up shirt while Aaron still had his pants and shirt on. His tie laid somewhere forgotten in the room with Spencer's pajamas pants.

Mitch had sent spencer some text, wondering who Spencer was going to share a room with, when he would be back, why he didn't answer and if he was sleeping with Hotch.

Spencer couldn't believe how much better it felt to be kissing Hotch was then it was to kiss Mitch, with Hotch it felt like he was being invited to kiss the other man rather than having a kiss forced apon him. He tried to be careful so that the injuries on his body by keeping Hotch close to him, which wasn't hard since his boss seemed to enjoy them kissing. He couldn't help but to rock his hips up in pleasure as Aaron started to suck on his neck. "Ohhh Aaron!" He cried out as his back arched up off of the bed.

"I...I don't need protection...I trust you and I've only ever been with one person before." Spencer said, not wanting to bring up his boyfriend's name when the two of them were in the middle of something. He wiggled around a bit and turned to face the side of the bed that his bag was on and dug around in it, he had forgotten that he was trying to hide the bruises, scratches, and other injuries on his body since he was so eager to get the lube that he kept in his bag. "I hope that this is ok." He said softly, not noticing that he had any texts since he had his phone on silent.

"Good, I trust you too" Aaron nodded, he liked the feeling of sex better without the condom, but he respected Spencer enough to use a condom if he wanted. He was looking deep into his now lovers eyes as he carefully took the bottle of lube from the younger man. It was amazing that Hotch hadn't seen the bruises yet, but luckily he hadn't. He would have stop the act if he had seen that someone had hurt his lanky brunette.

Hotch was impatient. He wanted to just push himself inside Spencer, without the lube. But he knew how much he would hurt the younger man. He took a generous amount of lube in his hand and was slowly spreading out his fingers. His mouth lashed on to the younger man's neck as he carefully let his finger slid inside his subordinate. He wanted Spencer's mouth to be free so he could hear his cries of pleasure.
He had fingered Haley enough times to actually be quite skilled at the act, only thing was that this was the first time he did it to another man. He didn't know how to locate the prostate yet.

It weren't until he added his third finger to stretch him out that he finally found the prostate spot on. He had earlier just accidentally stroked passed the spot, it was like he had been teasing Spencer.

More text from Mitch was sent. Spencer's screen were constantly lightning up inside the younger man's bag.
'I hope you fell asleep with the phone turned off'
'You're not answering your phone'
'You better not be fucking Aaron'
'You are fucking him your dirty little whore, I'm going to show you when you get back, I was so nice to you and this is how you repay me'
'I should never have let you go, there isn't even a case right? You're just using your job as an excuse to get fucked by Aaron during our anniversary. You're such a selfish little whore'

A mew slipped from Spencer's lips when Hotch attacked his neck again, only for it to turn into a moan as the first finger entered him. Soft little mew and whimpers kept coming from his lips as Aaron added two more fingers before his new lover found his prostate.

Reid's back arched up off of the bed and he let out a cry followed by a whimper at the teasing touch. "Ohh god Aaron, please don't tease me, I need more." Spencer moaned as he panted softly and shyly slipped his hands down from Aaron's now messy hair to start trying to get the older man's pants off.

Aaron wanted to give so much more. He let the younger man take off his pants as he continued giving Spencer's body the attention it wanted. He was relieved when his erection weren't rubbing against the hard material of his pants anymore. He made sure his own member was generously covered in lube before he slowly slipped inside the moaning man under him. He didn't care if anyone heard them.
He was gentle with Spencer, holding a pace the younger man liked. He didn't know what Spencer liked as well as Mitch knew. But then it weren't too stern or awkward at the same time. Aaron was really trying listing to Spencer's body to figure what he liked and what he didn't like. There was still so much he could learn.

Aaron was sure to leave Spencer calm and satisfied, almost half asleep, when they were done. He had cum deep inside Spencer, and was now lying with the brunette in his arms. He couldn't help but to let his finger slid inside his lover to feel how he just had marked him. He didn't do it for too long, it weren't a good idea to turn Spencer on again. They needed to get up early the next day.

-C.M-

Aaron woke up before his alarm. The rays of sunshine were brightening up the beautiful naked brunette. The younger man was an octopus, both arms and legs were wrapped around his body. He couldn't once roll away from the sleeping man during the night, it weren't a problem, he liked it that way. The cover had fallen of them during the night, however their bodies had kept each other warm. He was about to cover the sleeping man to let him rest longer when he saw the nasty bruising on Spencer's body. His first thought were of course that he had been too hard on Spencer last night. No it weren't him, the damage was too old and the marks were obviously from a foul beating. There was no way he had gotten them during a case, he had kept an eye on Spencer.

He was furious, someone had hurt his Spencer. He had seen the marks before, and tried to talk with Spencer about it, but then again he hadn't expected them to be this nasty. If he had know he wouldn't have let the subordinate go until he explained everything. He wanted to know who had done it so he could make sure they wouldn't get off easy.
"Who has done this?" Aaron asked with his stern there~is~no~idea~to~deny~anything look when his bed companion woke up.

A loud moan came from Spencer as Aaron entered him and wrapped his legs around the older man's waist, he knew that if Mitch ever found out about what he was doing with his boss that his boyfriend might just kill him to teach him a lesson. He was soon crying out Aaron's name as he found his release between their bodies and whimpered softly at the feeling of Aaron filling him with cum before he pulled out of him. Spencer moved to curl up at his lover's side and practically wrapped himself around the other man, whimpering and mewing as Hotch fingered him, only to slowly drift off to sleep once he had stopped, not knowing the danger that he was going to be in for the next few weeks.

-C.M-

Spencer slowly woke up when he felt someone touching him, he slowly opened his eyes only to see a very upset looked Hotch hovering over him. "I...I got in a fight, that's all, I'm fine Hotch." He lied as he smiled up at the older man and then slowly sat up. "Do you mind if I use the shower first? Going bareback is great and all, but clean up can take a bit of time if I wait over night." He said as he moved to get out of bed and go to the bathroom to shower.

Aaron seemed to buy the excuse, but he still didn't like the fact that someone had picked a fight with Spencer. He wanted to teach does brat a lesson they wouldn't forget. He decided to drop it so it wouldn't get in the way of the case. He was studying his lovers beautiful body, trying to not think about how battered he looked.
"It for the best, take your time, we don't want the other's to know about this. Not now anyway" Hotch said. He knew they needed to talk about what they had just done. It was complicated, they had Justen had an affair with each other. He wanted to be with Spencer, but he started to wonder if the younger man just saw this as a one night stand.
"Don't rush it, I'll be down with the others at the breakfast"

Mitch had sent spencer many texts during the night. Some were harsh and promised a beating when Spencer came home. He never straight out said it, but Mitch always hurt him when he was angry.

-C.M-

Morgan gave Spencer a smug smile when he walked past him.
"Oh… Aaron!" He moaned high enough for Spencer to hear. It was obvious that he had heard them the night before. "No but for sure, he had your consent right? I mean you are dating Mitch"
Hotch was refilling his plate at the buffet table, so he didn't hear Morgan's little teasing.

Once Spencer was done with his shower, he got dressed in something comfortable before he got out his phone to make sure that he had it with him in the field, but when he turned it on, he felt an intense wave of fear wash over him when he saw all of the messages that he had missed from Mitch. "Ohh god." He whimpered softly before he quickly started to type with shaking hands as he left the room. 'I'm so sorry baby, nothing happened last night, I roomed with Rossi. I had turned my phone off while on the plane and was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I got to the hotel.' He messaged as he walked over to the others and tried not to look nervous.

As soon as Morgan started to talk to him, Spencer blushed darkly. "Yes it was, but we aren't telling anyone what happened and I am with Mitch still and I had to lie to him about who I was rooming with." He said with a small frown on his face as he lightly rubbed at his arms and fixed his glasses. "Besides, I don't even know if he would want to date me...for all I know he could have just wanted to have sex." Spencer said with a small shrug of his shoulders as he looked over to Hotch and then at his phone with a look of worry.

Morgan eyes shifted between their boss and their resident genius. It was like he was making a hard decision. He could see Aaron still picking up food, the dark haired man could eat when he wanted to.
"Spencer, I'm your friend. And you know I'll always be on your side, but this is a really dangerous game. I hoped you told Hotch about you being in a relationship? Are you planning on continuing sleeping with Hotch behind Mitch's back or are you going to have some decency to break it up? You can't be sleeping with Aaron behind Mitch's back, his going to figure it out sooner or later. And have you even thought about what would happened if Aaron wanted to take it a step further?"

Morgan was a bit amazed at the fact that Spencer was the one being unfaithful. With Morgans track record one would assume that he was the one he would be unfaithful. And having their boss as his lover too? He would never believed it if someone told him.
"I just don't want you to destroy your life, but I promise I'll be here if you need me. okay, pretty boy?"

'Why do I have a hard time believing you? You're never too tried to say goodnight to me. You better not be lying your little piece of shit. May god help you if you have been sleeping with Aaron' Mitch sent. He was calling again.

"I did tell him! I told him yesterday that I needed to go home early because I had a date with Mitch. I know...but Mitch would get so mad if I broke up with him for Hotch of all people, I think that he would even take it better if it was Rossi that I would leave him for, anyone but Hotch." Spencer said nervously as he looked back sadly to his boss, he knew that he had strong feelings for Aaron, but he knew what would happen if he were to try and leave Mitch.

"You are right Morgan, you always are right." He said with a small sigh as looked back to his phone and opened the message from Mitch, only to become pale at the message. "I...I sh-should take this." He stuttered before he walked outside so the others wouldn't hear him getting yelled at. "I'm so sorry that I never answered your texts, I sweat that nothing happened last night, I love you Mitch." Spencer said as he tried to keep his voice from shaking in fear.