Behind Closed Doors (RoxySmith & Faithviper)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Even if Mitch was a horrible abusive asshole, he weren't always unreasonable. He was actually worried when Spencer said 'drown' and 'hospital' He did care for Spencer, maybe a bit too much. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, his voice became softer and more loving. He sounded like the Mitch Spencer was in love with. It was moments like this the abusive boyfriend could hold his partner close to him in a loving manner.

"Spencer, are you alright?" The Aaron thing was forgotten... For the moment.

Spencer relaxed at the sound of his boyfriend's worried voice, a soft smile crossing his face. "I'm alright now, Hotch shot the suspect and saved me from dying." He said, flinching slightly and hoping that didn't pissed Mitch off, hopefully he would be great full that his boss had saved his life. He held his free hand out to Aaron to accept the rice before he opened the bag and put his phone in it to get the water out, placing the bag to the side for now.

Aaron was quite until Spencer ended the call. He tried not to listen, but he was already profiling the phone call. At least what he heard from the conversation. It was a bad habit they all needed to break.
"Was that your boyfriend?" Hotch asked, which reminded him of the paradox he didn't want to be thinking about for the moment.
"What will you tell him? Will you tell him about me? Or will you keep it quite" He knew how cold he sounded, he needed to add a little more emotion to his voice to soothe the younger man.
"I'll support you, what ever you may chose... I understand if you want to call it of with me"

Spencer hung up once Mitch was sure that he was safe and with the promise that he would call him again tonight before going to sleep. "Yeah, I had to let him know what happened to me so he wouldn't get worried about where I am." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair as he tried to relax back in his bed before he started to nibble on his thumb with a worried look on his face, his eyes wide with a hint of panic at the thought of telling Mitch what else had happened while he was away. "I can't tell him, he would be so mad if he knew what we did last night." He said, his whole body tense as his heart monitor started to beep faster. "I'm sorry Aaron, I should have said no last night, I should have had more control, I never should have led you on like I did. I love you...but I love Mitch too, I can't leave him." Spencer said, his eyes showing sadness and some other hidden emotions deep in them.

Last edited:
"The question is, do you love him enough to break it off with me? Or do you love me enough to hurt your boyfriend?" Aaron asked. He placed himself at the chair beside Spencer to give him as much comfort he could. He held the younger man's hand with a firm, but it was not a painful grip. It was comforting. He wanted to believe that he could deal with whatever Spencer chose, but in reality he knew his already broken heart would shatter if Spencer didn't chose him.

He could see a life with Spencer by his side. Sure he knew about the Reid effect, but he believed Jack and Spencer would learn how to behave around one another.

"I love you too" Hotch admitted. He knew Spencer well. They had been close friends for years, but he had a feeling that their friendship had been deeper for quite some time now. Hotch didn't want to cheat on his wife, or make Spencer cheat on his boyfriend. Last night their strong connection had triumphed over common sense. Hotch had just made Spencer unfaithful. It was as much his fault as Spencer... But he wanted to do it again. He wanted Spencer for himself. It was scary how little it bothered him that it made him sound like an obsessive stalker.

It hurt Spencer that he had to choose between the two men that he loved, but Mitch had been there for him since they were younger, even when he had put his mother into the sanitarium, Mitch had been there to take care of Spencer. Aaron had always been there for Spencer too once Gideon had left, he had been there when Spencer had drug addiction, had kept him from getting fired on the spot from his stupidity. A part of him wanted to leave Mitch, the part that knew that he would never change, that if he didn't leave him then he would end up in the hospital or the morgue, but the other half of him told him that Mitch could change back to how he use to be, that the man loved him and would never hurt him that badly.

"I have to stay with Mitch, he would be so upset if I left him when he has been there for me through so much and he was so worried when he heard what happened to me." Spencer said as he lightly squeezed Aaron's hand in his own, he knew that he would be more than happy with Aaron, that he would never have to worry about Aaron hurting him, but he knew what could happen if Mitch found out that Spencer left him for his boss. "I'm sorry Aaron, I already feel guilty for cheating on him on our anniversary of all days, I can't dump him too." He said as he lowered his head, remembering how he had lied to his boyfriend and remembered all the names that Mitch had called him.

Aaron didn't let Spencer's hand go when he made the decision to stay with his boyfriend. He accepted the younger man's choice. It was too much to ask of him to leave his boyfriend. If Aaron had know that Spencer's boyfriend was an abusive asshole, he would never let the young brunette return back to him.

"I don't want it to end between us. Spencer, you're making me happy" he knew it would be a surprise for anyone to hear that Hotch was happy. No one had seen their boss happy unless he was around his son.
"We could keep it quite. No one will know about us. It's our dirty little secret"

Aaron knew he was selfish, he wanted Spencer to keep seeing him behind his boyfriends back. A good boss would transfer his subordinate to another team if any sort of feelings accrued between them, but he didn't want to lose the man he had deep feelings for. The older man sighed, what had he gotten them in to?

Spencer knew that he should break it off for good right now, that he was being a horrible boyfriend for wanting someone else, for wanting the one man that his boyfriend already thought that he was cheating on him with. Not to mention that Spencer couldn't remember the last time that he had felt as safe as he had last night when he had slept in Aaron's arms, so warm and safe, making him forget all about the abuse that he normally suffered at the hands of his own boyfriend.

"We shouldn't be doing this Aaron, it's wrong." Spencer said as he looked down and nibbled on his bottom lip before he looked back up at Aaron and slowly nodded his head. "But....I don't want to give you up, I know that it is selfish of me, but I don't want to give you up." He said before he pulled his boss close and kissed him on the lips.

Spencer couldn't help but to be selfish for once, he wanted both men and he was going to see if maybe something could really come from going behind Mitch's back and sleeping with his boss. Maybe he would finally see that Mitch wasn't as good for him as he wanted to think that he was, that nothing good could come from it any longer, that he should leave before it was to late.

Aaron's eyes trailed around the room to check so the others couldn't see them. The only ones around were some nurses who believed them to be a couple anyway. He leaned in and gave his lover a kiss when he determined that the situation was safe.They needed to be careful. One wrong move and they would be exposed. He did care a lot about Spencer, and he didn't want to destroy the younger man's career.
"I want you to rest. Both as your lover, and your boss. No walking around. I need your genius mind" he said as he gave the brunette a caring kiss on his forehead. The stern man were a lot loving then he let on.

"The other will be here soon, and I couldn't keep Garcia away. You know how she is. She will be here in about an hour. Do you want me to stay?" It weren't like Aaron to fuss around another human being, unless it was his son. The offer showed how much he cared about the younger man.

"I promise that I'll stay in bed unless I have to go to the bathroom." Spencer said with a small laugh as he gazed up at Aaron before giving a small smirk as he cocked one eyebrow. "Are you going to go to threaten to fire me if I don't stay in bed?" He asked jokingly as he lightly rubbed one of his eyes with his free hand.

"I want you to stay if you want to, I want to spend as much time with you as I can since I promised Mitch that I would go straight home from the airport once we get home." Spencer said as he brushed back his curly mess of hair from his eyes. "At least this kidnapping won't end up with me addicted to drugs...just don't think that I'll want to go swimming in a pool for a while." He added with a weak laugh as he settled down into his bed.

Aaron gave Spencer his usual serious face.
"You do know I would cuff you to the bed if it's required. I would be more concerned of my ass than my job if I where you" the stern man said as he let his hand slid inside his pocket. It would make his leather belt to stand out. The older man gave Spencer a wink. He would never use the belt on his lover unless he was given consent.

It pleased him that Spencer could joke about the Hankel incident. The younger man had learnt how to live with the horrible incident. It was a relief that the recent event didn't trigger Spencer's memories. It would sadly end up with Spencer using again.

"That's too bad. I was thinking of forcing you to take some vacation time off and spend time with me and my son at Disney world. You could think about it"
Hotch was ready to let Spencer meet his son, and getting to now him on a personal level. It was a huge risk to introduce His lover as someone more than a colleague. It could hurt the young boy if Spencer decided to leave them once they established a connection. He was really trying to invest in their relationship. The genius was worth the risk.

"I'll be back later, I need to settle some things here" said the authoritarian man when Garcia burst in to the room. Nothing could hold her back.

Spencer's eyes widened when he looked at the belt, his mind flashing back to the times that Mitch had beaten with his belt, but when he saw the wink, he relaxed a bit and gave him a small shy smile when he remembered that this wasn't Mitch. "Is that a promise?" He asked as he cocked one of his eyebrows up and a grin crossed his lips.

Spencer's eyes widened when Aaron said that he wanted him to go on vacation with him and his son, he had never met the boy before but he had seen his picture before. "You really want me to meet your son?" He asked with a small blush on his face as he shifted slightly as he thought it over for a couple of minutes. "I want to meet him too, but I need to stay home for a couple of days before I leave again, I can lie and say that I have to go out of town for work, I just have to remember to call him before bed this time." He said as he looked up at Aaron with a smile on his face.

"Could you get me some chocolate please?" He asked before smiling at Garcia as she burst into his room and started to fuss over him. "I'm fine, I've been cleared, they just want me to stay over night to monitor me." Spencer said with a soft laugh as he shook his head slightly. "Between you and me though, I think Hotch is making them keep me over night." He added with a grin on his face as he pressed one of the buttons on his bed to make it sit up a bit higher.

Aaron gave Spencer a sly smirk.
"We will figure something out" the stoic man said as he left the room to get his lover some chocolate. He then needed to head back to the station to finish up the case. He would rather stay with Spencer, but they both know how important the job was. Hotch would be back later. Hopefully before the young doctor fell asleep.

The leader found himself thinking more about the injured brunette than his actual work. It was hard for him to focus writing the damn report about the case. He would soon be back with his lover, he tried to convince himself.

Garcia was always fussing over the team members whenever one of them got sick. She became hundred times worse when it was Spencer who was laying in the hospital bed.
"You should really be more careful. I don't know what I would have done if you died" she nearly screamed. Tears was running down her face. The bubbly colorful woman cared a lot about the people she considered family.
"I brought you some cookies" She said when she finally calmed down.
"I made them look like small chess pieces, I know you love chess so much"
It didn't take long before Garcia started to feed Spencer cookies from the jar filled with freshly made cookies. She was almost worst than a mother. It was clear that Garcia would one day he a mother, and she would be great at the task. She had many years experience from Spencer after all.

This is how the cookies looks like:
IMG_9358.jpg

Spencer took the cookies happily and took one of Garcia's hands in his own as well to try to comfort his friend. "I'm alright, I knew the type that the guy was going for, I should have been more careful and I promise that I will be more careful next time too." He promised her with a light pat to her hand before he started to eat the cookies that she had made him, a smile on his face, he always loved it when Garcia baked something for him since he had never really had someone do that for him as a child.

"So, I know that everyone is worried about me, but you don't have to be, Aaron saved me and I'm fine, it wasn't as bad as the last time." He said, he hated to admit it, but he was a little scared still of the last time he had been kidnapped and couldn't say the man's name yet without feeling sick and having the urge to go back to the drugs that had numbed his body.

"But that doesn't change a thing. He tried to take you away from us! That guy should be glad that Hotch killed him. He would wish he would be dead if I got my claws in him" Garcia huffed. She blew up her cheeks like a chipmunk to calm herself down. The thought of the Unsub killing Reid only made her angrier.

"Don't worry, I won't leave your side. They won't be able to get me away from you. I want to see them try" the bubbly woman said as he sat down beside her friend.
"You should go to sleep, I have some mittens to knit for my genius little Doctor. It getting cold and we don't want you to freeze don't we?"

Hotch wrapped the case up. He had sent the rest of the team to back to the Hotel. He had given them specific orders to not overstimulate Spencer. They were to check in on the doctor one by one.

The stern man longed until he could get back to his lovers side. Sure he knew he was fussing over the brunette a little too much, but he didn't want to lose him now, not when they finally admitted their feelings for each other.

Spencer couldn't help but to laugh softly at Garcia's words and slowly gave a nod of his head as he laid himself back again and yawned softly. "Alright, but wake me up if Mitch calls, I don't want him to get mad because I missed him calling twice at night." He said as he curled up in his bed before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

-C.M.-

JJ walked over to Aaron when she saw him and lightly placed a hand on one of his shoulders. "Hey, how is Spencer doing at the hospital?" She asked, knowing that the young doctor disliked being in them, knowing how uneasy he made him feel.

Aaron let out a soft sigh. It didn't sound too worried, it was a normal Hotchner sigh. He let the caring woman touch him, even if he was a bit like Spencer and preferred when people didn't. The contact was soothing, she really cared about the team.
"He's fine, just a bit tired. I just don't want him to leave the hospital if something would happen" he admitted.
"I think you should go back and rest, we'll be leaving tomorrow"

-C.M-

Garcia was in a hard dilemma when the phone rung. Should he please Spencer's wishes and wake the sleeping man up, or should she let the exhausted man rest? He looked to peaceful when he slept. She felt like a mother, watching her sick son sleep.
"Spencer? The phone is ringing" she finally decided, and carefully shook him.

JJ gave a nod of her head and lightly squeezed Aaron's shoulder one more time before taking her hand back. "Spencer is definitely stronger than he looks, he will bounce back from this and it will just make him stronger for it." She said before turning to leave to go back to the hotel for the night. "You should get some rest too, I'm going to go get Garcia from the hospital so I can make sure that she gets some sleep too." She said before leaving.

-C.M-

Spencer sighed softly as he slowly woke up, reaching out for the phone and answering it as he rubbed at his eyes. "Hello?" He asked as he sat up in bed and gave a small yawn.