Not open for further replies.
Name: Rolf Wyvern
Professions: Cyber-tech training, Engineering degree
Vehicles: Armored Gravcar(free)
Mech: N/A
Ship:Battle Strafer
Attire: Environmental Suit(free), and Modern local attire
Weapon: Laser Assault-Rifle, Plasma Pistol
Misc/other: Both arms augmented with black/blue robotic arms, AI(free), hoverboard(free), Jammer(free), 2 Cluster Rocket Turrets(free), 2 LG-Rocket Turrets Holocom, Galatic Chart, Holodisk; Cooking, Tae Kwon Do
Cost=4,200, Extra Credits: 8,800

smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002.jpg
tumblr_md5dk2mmqL1qlfhxmo1_500.jpg
[/spoile
r]
4591428129_b025178cb7.jpg
halo-4-champions-bundle-steam-punk-boilderplate-plasma-pistol.jpg
anti_gravity_car_skp_by_pangeranberbajuputih-d3093gv-300x182.png
thor__empire_frigate__by_kypcaht-d4w78tx.jpg

Last edited:
as an older-sibling type figure?

haha, sounds like a plan! i think that'd be fun ovo

woot! i replied- mind you, my posts will usually never be as long, but as an introductory post i wanted to do something a bit.. uh more, haha. also introduced the idea of "Ravagers" that were the cause of the destroyed planets, which is open to interpretation/development... hope you guys don't mind. ovo

How...? Uh, well, I'm not too sure why I didn't get the alerts for here. Anyways, I'm new to this SciFi universe roleplay stuff so if anyone wants to do the honors of guiding me through within the roleplay, I'd appreciate that.

I don't know when I'll be able to post because of school, but I will do so when I have time. See you all later~ (:

Can there be a riot? Refugees angry about insufficent credits maybe? Or locals upset about the large number of new people?

Name: Zayne Argent
Professions: Cyber-tech Training, Bounty Hunting License
Ship: Gravship - Slate Freedom
Mech: N/A
Vehicle: Armored Gravcar
Attire: Heavy hull Armor
Weapons: x2 Custom Melee(high-frequency blades), Gatling Rifle
Misc./Other: AI(free), Hoverboard(free), Systems Jammer(free), Blink Implant, Jets(built into armor), Augmentation(Right Arm), Containment Cells, x2 Drones, Holodisk(swordsmanship)
Turrets: Railgun(mounted on Gravcar)
Extra Credits: 3000cr
Appearances:

RACast1-1.jpg
RACast1-2.jpg

Double_Gatling_Gun_by_IrkanWarrior5.jpg

SR_BB2075__Behemoth_MarkMolnar.jpg
remora.jpg
hover_board_test_by_cold_wall-d4d2fg9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, but put the armor picture with Zayne's appearance, the melee weapons, drones, and Gatling rifle in a spoiler titled "weapons", his ship, gravcar, and hoverboard in one spoiler titled "vehicles", and get rid of the spoiler for the AI. This is all just to same space and time, make it a bit less complicated.

Name: Anastasia Toloff
Professions: Hunting license, Engineering License
Ship: Battle-Strafer
Mech: No Mech
Vehicle: Hoverbike (free) armored gravcar
Attire: Stealth Attire, Modern attire
Weapons: Sniper Rifle (free) Crossbow, dual swords
Misc./Other: 2 drones
Turrets: 2 Gatling turrets equipped onto battle-strafer (free)
Extra Credits: 8200
Appearances:

Attire:
d1fe38c36069d24e8cdc230987d5e248.jpg
2c8e6308d79439438e12d4129752a67a.jpg

Weapons:
sniper_rifle_by_haidak-d4ce980.jpg
crossbow_zpsde980143.jpg
ninja_image_12.jpg

Vehicles:
attachment.php
r169_457x256_18315_Wasteland_Skiff_2d_automotive_antigravity_sci_fi_hover_bike_transport_skiff_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
msyr1l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oniaxis Accepted! Sorry it took so long! ^^;

Yeah, go ahead!

Name: Leon "Wolf" Corvinus
Professions: bounty hunter and detective
Ship: heavy carrier (5000cr) (dubbed Ragnarok.)
Mech: reaper (3000cr) (black paint job with a white skull for a face with red eyes dubbed the grim reaper.)
Vehicle: Hover bike (free with detective license)
Attire: jumpsuit (free), modern attire (free with detective licence), heavyhull armor (1250cr)
Weapons: revolver x2 (one free with detective training 150cr for the other)
Misc./Other: holocomm (free with detective licence), "blink" implant (1000cr), cybernetic right arm and left leg(both covered with a synthetic skin) (500cr), neurohelm(450cr), galactic charts (500cr), containment cells (550cr) jets (free with detective licence boot form), A.I. (500cr), insurance (1000cr)
Extra Credits: 100
Appearances:
th.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
2Q==-1.jpeg
hoverbike_fullscreen_1.jpg 2Q==.jpeg

Last edited:
It's cool if I write in that riot the guy asked about a few posts back? I was thinking about a large picket line blocking the terminal tram station with a small but formidable police force trying to get them to dispel. Somebody throws a bottle, someone gets tazed in response, and the entire thing goes south.

Status
Not open for further replies.