Begin Again (A Sci-Fi CYOA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Orbital I'll let it slide if you add more to it. I'm sorry, but one-liners just don't cut it.

@Hibou48888 Yeah, go right ahead.

@Hibou48888 I looked back over your CS. Would you please add pictures for Kindred in modern local attire, his weapons, and his vehicles, please?

May I start posting?

Oh, yeah, you're accepted. I thought I already posted that. XD

@Hibou48888 Much better, thank you. Also I find it funny that you used that revolver pic. I use it all the time. XD

Yeah, pretty sure it's still open for signups. Have at it.

Name: Shane Plazma
Professions: Bounty hunting license, Hunting licence
Ship: Gravship
Mech: None
Vehicle: None
Attire: Stealth attire(Hunter)
Weapons: Sniper rifle(Hunter), Custom Melee (Energy sword), Crossbow, Grenades (Stun, Sonic/Flash, Acid)
Misc./Other: Jets, "Blink" implant, Artificial intelligence, Control collars, Containment cells (3), Galactic chart, Symbiote (Offensive) Entertainment system (Workout equipment, Space internet, Bar, TV, Videogames, Movies/Films, Survival skills), Holodisk (Swordsmanship, Marksmanship, Driving/Piloting, Stealth, Hand to hand combat, Tracking, Navigation), Insurance implant
Turrets: 1 of each
Extra Credits: 750
Appearances:
bardoc_mkii_armor__male__navy_spec_ops_varient_by_danimedr-d6n8b75.jpg

laser_10.jpg
znX1GhD.png
GYGY-08-032_2_MARK.jpg
Flashbangs-transparent.png
grenade-smoke.jpg
m_19_sniper_rifle_by_tekuuei-d4lt74r.jpg
stargate_universe_destiny_desktop_1280x850_hd-wallpaper-853460.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated My Character Sheet With A Ship Image, and paid 2000 more creds to get a retired dreadnought instead of the gravship

Thanks for the update, Req.

Oh man, based off one of the CYOA's from /tg/ :D I can deal with that.
Still room for another player in here?

hey Thomas is it cool if I change my jetpack from a back pack to being built into the heavy hull armor?

You can incorporate the pack into the armor, but that'd mean you'd have to be wearing the armor to ever use it. You would also be slower in takeoff and flight, due to the weight of the armor.

i figured as much but i was thinking for quick travel outside of the armor there is still the hover board, and i figured the armor was too heavy to use the board with

SO MUCH ACTIVITY! LET ME GET STARTED THEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.