Begin Again (A Sci-Fi CYOA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hien Wenlao
Professions: Medical Degree, Drivers License
Ship: Nameless Lander
Mech: No Mech
Vehicle: Groundracer
Attire: Modern Local Attire, Standard Issue Jumpsuit, Environmental Suit (free)
Weapons: Machine-Pistol, Custom Melee (Metal Switchblade)
Misc./Other: Medical Cache (free), Holodisks (Medical Textbook, Surgery, Virology, Emergency Medical Training), Entertainment System (Bar, Music, Space Internet, Movies/Film)
Turrets: Gatling (Vehicle)
Extra Credits: 10150cr

90SOT12.jpg
hyoCiML.jpg

Knife
9U38GIi.jpg

Machine-Pistol
HueFEFl.png

nrSAQZC.png

fNDuAfM.jpg

@Hienlao Accepted! Post when ready.

There's always room until I say so! Go ahead and post a CS!

@Hienlao It's an asteroid, not a planet.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I'm setting a character limit. You can play up to four characters, and any number of NPCs as needed.

Haha, I need to figure out what kind of tech we have in the medical field. I can't just say Scalpel or Forceps.

Name: Brother Mace "Runner"
Professions: Spiritual Mentor Training and Slaver's License

Ship: Armoured Carrier
Crew Size: 4
Cargo: Heavy Containment Cell (Free, Slaver)

Mech: 2x Hill Hopper ( One piloted by the Ship's AI, the other as a backup.)
Vehicle: 2x Armoured Gravcar (Driven by his crew.)

Attire: Stealth Attire, and Priest Robes (Modern Local Attire).
Weapons: Tesla Caster
Augmentations: Holy Bionic Heart Replacement, Holy Second Bionic Heart, and Bionic Holy-Sacramental Arm.
Equipment: Holocom, Control Collars (Free, Slaver), and Jets.

Extra Credits: 0
apc-03_01.jpg3b402d78-35b4-4827-926a-549e9d854506Larger.jpg
k_i_w_i__mech_by_benmauro-d46lh31.jpg

Dreadnought_Mk1___Custom_by_eRe4s3r.jpg

lA4iD1M.jpg

53150938b1d46666cba6d9ba45a493d9.jpg
stealth_suit01_by_abluepalace-d6c51q7.jpg
I want to add a little background as to his Crew, the AI, and the church he represents but I'll do that later if the character looks good!

Name: Zvonimir Paxti
Professions: Bounty hunting License, Strategist/Admin,

Ship: Gravship
Crew Size: 5
Cargo: None

Mech: Navajo IV
Vehicle: Armored Gravcarrier

Attire: Vanguard Armor
Weapons: Laser Assault rifle, plasma pistol
Augmentations:
Equipment: Chart (Free Strategy), EMP Panel, Holocomm, System Jammer, 2x Railgun,

Extra Credits: Starting 1650
Appearance:
Vanguard Armor (Disregard the stuff on the sides)
Space_Vagabonds__Combat_by_ukitakumuki.jpg

Laser Rifle:
british_type_sa80_laser_rifle_by_eclipsepheonix-d5dqtog.jpg

Plasma Pistols-
m20pistol.jpg

Ship-
mccoy_02+jon+mccoy+art+futuristic+scott+robertson+spaceship+concept+hovercraft+speeder+cruiser+racer+space+craft+fzero+f-zero+2.jpg
Armored Gravcarrier-
1233018686883.jpg
Mech -
rjb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@AddictedToSkooma I'm sure Thomas McTavish is going to say this, but you might want to add some pictures of your ship, vehicle, weapons, character and attire to your profile.

Hey is something wrong with me character because its been posted for a while and I haven't gotten a response yet

Not as of yet, I just haven't gotten around to checking them. XD

Hope nobody minds but I switched out the picture for my character's frigate, the original just didn't seem to fit the boxy/gritty/practical sci-fi theme going on.

I was thinking about creating a plot that can act as a sort of guide where Kindred runs around the galaxy trying to find his sister and mother. His sister is the Planetary Advisor of Agriculture and his mother is a retired something-or-another. He meets up with the sister, who's been working with a larger interplanetary governing body that's trying to retaliate against the aliens that had destroyed Kindred's home planet, along with a few others around the galaxy.

Big plot: Interstellar Federation or Something of the Like is currently hiring anybody and everybody it can to fight the alien menace that's wreaking havoc on entire planets.

I was gonna call the aliens the Ravagers from that post a few pages back that I forget.

This is a free plot roleplay, so if you want to ask around here for involvement with that particular idea, you may do so. (:

@Orbital You're stats aren't matching up. You say thirty drones, but you're only entitled to the one that you bought. The only times you get thirty drones are if you purchase them, or have an Armored Carrier as your ship. You don't have an AC and you didn't buy thirty drones, so you're going to have to fix that.

@Hibou48888 If you can get interest and get it to run well, go ahead. And you have my interest.

@Barnaby Jones I'll get around to checking your CS later today (it's 1:43 for me right now)

@AddictedToSkooma Put your vehicle pictures in the spoiler please. I'll check your CS when I check Barnaby's.

Oh I thought that the one purchase was for thirty drones all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.