Before The Dawn [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise for the somewhat lengthy post; the downside of being the last to speak is that you must react to everything! Most of the post will be able to give you an insight into Ava's first impressions of your characters, however, and it's always useful to know where your character stands with others. I'm looking forward to see where the next posts take the story.

Please remember that you don't have to post in the same order as we did first time around. Feel free to jump right in!

Reactions: Navi Jay
I have a feeling that Damian has a grand story to tell, and just doesn't realise it yet. I can't wait for that noviced lil goofball to come into his own and show everyone just how the Sevilles do it.

Reactions: Silvir
I have a feeling that Damian has a grand story to tell, and just doesn't realise it yet. I can't wait for that noviced lil goofball to come into his own
Neither can I! There really is so many ways Damian can end up and writing how he'll develop as a character is something I'm really looking forward too.

Reactions: Raja
I hope you don't all hate me right now, but that's Sayazar for you. Also, I trust everyone bears in mind their characters are not aware of what he's thinking, otherwise this would be a short roleplay for me.

Did I mess up when I mentioned the whole balls thing in my intro post? Was that inappropriate for this RP?

@Raja Great, so sorry been meaning to put up a post for a while, will do so later tonight.

Did I mess up when I mentioned the whole balls thing in my intro post? Was that inappropriate for this RP?
pfff, check out how Sayazar reffers to other characters, yours was a polite compliment in comparison :D

All of you are such good rpers....god I am so rusty, finding it kind of intimidating to post something good...

All of you are such good rpers....god I am so rusty, finding it kind of intimidating to post something good...
You're doing quite well yourself, no need to worry :)

And if this roleplay is teaching us any real-life lesson, it is that spirit overrules qualifications :)

Then that makes two of us! I've only been RPing for about a year and never had to post anything of this high a quality. Maybe two to three paragraphs at most. Everyone here is crazy good!

I demand that we get an interlude where Vance and Faen, and anyone else who cares to join in all drunkenly discuss the various virtues of the women-folk, and argue over who's getting the most looks in. Demand it, I say!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to read that. It would be incredible if Sayazar joins in at the end, completely sober, with his sinisterly creepy attitude ;D :D :D

Last edited:
Put up a post while I was doing laundry. I now understand what you meant by having to somehow react to everyone's posts @Raja although mine was not nearly as long as yours.

I hope that gives everyone something interesting to work with when reacting to Ansley.

As a side note, Ansley would definitely be all for that drunken idea @Blacksam

Oh, the joys of male bonding..! Alcohol and women! I guess even the mightiest adventures have the most basic needs...

Fantastic posts again all. I dare say they are even better than the first round; it feels much more exciting now that there is actual interaction and plot suggestions taking place.

Building on @Aleksandar's point regarding "not knowing what Sayazar was thinking"; I think that's a good point to generally reiterate regarding everyone.

We all have secrets and we want to reveal them how we intend, so let's all be courteous regarding things like that. For example, characters should not suspect that Faen is a fraud, especially not this early on! Similarly, I believe that it is intended for Lucine's Nosferyte blood to remain a secret at this point, though I'm on mobile so can't thoroughly check the sheet and it would be better for @GreatWest to clarify as I may be misunderstanding.

Really excited to see the remaining posts of this cycle and then have Ava do thy bidding in trying to unlock the scroll. Thank you for both the quality and speed in which you are all posting! It's really a brilliant start!

@Raja i was more insinuating that if he couldn't get a boat with all his stories then he wouldn't be a real adventurer like Ansley thought, but since he can Ansley hasn't got a doubt in his mind that he's real.

Pretty much continuing the whole "Ansley's a bit of a simpleton" stereotype we have going

@Raja i was more insinuating that if he couldn't get a boat with all his stories then he wouldn't be a real adventurer like Ansley thought, but since he can Ansley hasn't got a doubt in his mind that he's real.

Pretty much continuing the whole "Ansley's a bit of a simpleton" stereotype we have going

Oh absolutely! I realised that when reading; however it also made me think that perhaps I should say something anyway as a general note. It's quite tempting to have suspicions and the like of others especially when our characters don't trust each other yet, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knew where I stood. I think it's important that people get to reveal their secrets the way they intended. :-)

Oh, the joys of male bonding..! Alcohol and women! I guess even the mightiest adventures have the most basic needs...

Fantastic posts again all. I dare say they are even better than the first round; it feels much more exciting now that there is actual interaction and plot suggestions taking place.

Building on @Aleksandar's point regarding "not knowing what Sayazar was thinking"; I think that's a good point to generally reiterate regarding everyone.

We all have secrets and we want to reveal them how we intend, so let's all be courteous regarding things like that. For example, characters should not suspect that Faen is a fraud, especially not this early on! Similarly, I believe that it is intended for Lucine's Nosferyte blood to remain a secret at this point, though I'm on mobile so can't thoroughly check the sheet and it would be better for @GreatWest to clarify as I may be misunderstanding.

Really excited to see the remaining posts of this cycle and then have Ava do thy bidding in trying to unlock the scroll. Thank you for both the quality and speed in which you are all posting! It's really a brilliant start!
Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if Lucine's Nosferyte blood remained a secret for now, though maybe Sayazar has a sixth sense for this sort of thing? If he does, we could plan something to reveal it later to the other guys. I don't know, just a thought lol @Aleksandar

By the way, @Raja, I'll make a post asap, sorry I'm a little late.

Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if Lucine's Nosferyte blood remained a secret for now, though maybe Sayazar has a sixth sense for this sort of thing? If he does, we could plan something to reveal it later to the other guys. I don't know, just a thought lol @Aleksandar

By the way, @Raja, I'll make a post asap, sorry I'm a little late.
A wizard is never late...

Status
Not open for further replies.