Before The Dawn [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! Thy glorious IC!

I'll get to work on an intro post soon! Just gotta finish a LoL game~.

Just got back from class, I'll get my post up in a few hours seeing as I have duty today.

Everybody is disrespecting poor Vance (

I am also awfully curious of Ser Faern's introduction haha

It's on it's way. Just spell checking and such. Make some time though, cause it's bloody long.

Faen has. Though to be fair he disrespected everyone, in one form or another.

Also, ignore all them dice throws up there, I just wanted to see what the 'throw a dice' option did. Little did I know that it would actually throw dice.

I return to a functional computer! I'll spend the weekend getting as much done as possible. But I'm having second thoughts about dearest Marmite...for one, she has ulterior motives. Secret plans! Half a brain hidden under all that stubborn grit and layers of "big-bones"! In other words, she may not be intelligent, but she's certainly...crafty, so to speak. Survival instinct. Something that would inevitably tell her that insulting the people she's dependent on for these hidden motives is not the right way forward.

So instead of making her run her mouth off 24/7, I'll just make her into a horrid woman. I don't know. I have an idea for Marmite and it's sort of floating around in the air and switching from one archetype to another like an over-excited, dwarven frog. I think I'll try and narrow down on it by making a start on her CS.

...Tomorrow. I'll start tomorrow. Raja, I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't think I'd be this tired and confused after a 12-hour coach trip. I thought I was stronger and I have failed you, and I don't know if I'll be able to finish the entire thing in a day.

Fantastic posts all around! This is promising.

@RainyDays
Welcome back! Whatever you do with Marmite, I'm sure it will be interesting and the result of lots of thought on your part. In an ideal world I will be posting again IC on Monday, but this won't take us away from the inn and will merely open up discussion as to what our first steps might be. If the worst comes to the worst, Marmite could arrive late to the gathering; or simply have not spoken up at this point, though the latter seems unlikely when I consider what you've told me about her thus far.

All the best with your sheet.

Thanks again everyone for your posts; the quality has really been very high across the board. I've especially enjoyed those posts that made me laugh; something about the thought processes of both Vance and Faen is just incredibly endearing, so props to those authors for getting a few chuckles out of this bitter old GM.

@Telfair and @Silvir; don't drop the baton! ;-)

I shall try and have an post up soon. I have been distracted by weekend activities that have delayed the completion of my post....and also calls for a few alterations seeing the ones that have been made O_O

Reactions: Raja
It's this! Basically, you try and write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. It's my first time doing it and I'll most likely fail as I have neither the endurance or skill to pull it off but I can try anyway!

Oh right! I've heard about that from a friend. I might try that out ouo

It's this! Basically, you try and write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. It's my first time doing it and I'll most likely fail as I have neither the endurance or skill to pull it off but I can try anyway!
That sounds really interesting! In any other circumstances I'd definitely give it a shot; however I'm working on too many projects at the minute. I'm producing a short film, making an art film for a gallery in the city (as well as all the necessary props inc. giant wearable bird wings), writing a script for my screenwriting class (also set in Tyrannia!) and meeting my roleplay commitments, including GMing this. So alas, I think I already have enough on my plate... Haha.

You should definitely give it a go, Stuffies. As you say, all you can do is try; I believe you are likely underestimating yourself. Keep us all informed with how it goes and good luck to you and any others who take the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.