Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Well yeah of course silly haha :D We all help each other out, it's just the people who have the position are who call the final word, you know?
oh phew that's good! I just want to make sure so i don't accidentally over step boundaries or anything. Xun-Long would be a pretty good help when scouting and raiding. dude, like quick on your feet yoo

Theres some image here thats some how infecting my computer o.o
only this thread any page i go to i get an infection notice about a wallpaper site.
Yeah, my computer's antivirus keeps saying it's blocking malicious software or something when I visit this thread O.o

And @Pluviophile asdfghjkl it begins tommorow!

Can't wait for this to start Ali o3o

I havn't been alerted with anything that's been going on here. It's not just this thread either but like nearly more than half my threads. The only ones I get alerts for are RWC and My Dragon RP >.<

*In spooky voice* Maybe this thread is cuuuuursed!

In other news, today's the day!

Great posts guys :D <3
I've got half a mind to throw a stick at someone though xD
Cough cough, Levai, Cough -.- X'D

Jill is pretty badass :D You write awesome action scenes love <3
And by metal do you mean the element/substance that shimmers or the genre of music X'D?

Jill is pretty badass :D You write awesome action scenes love <3
And by metal do you mean the element/substance that shimmers or the genre of music X'D?

The music love.
TO be honest I feel like I could have made that action scene a shit ton better. I feel like those scenes are my worst area in rp xD