Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

Well, if you want to start outside of homebase, you can station him somewhere close and cause a scene where you character needs help...
You could walk your character right into homebase and see if you get any reactions :o
You could start out in homebase, sleeping on the second level. (I'll eventually post a description of what homebase looks like so everyone knows how to get about ;P)
There's tons of ways to go it :D
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Well, if you want to start outside of homebase, you can station him somewhere close and cause a scene where you character needs help...
You could walk your character right into homebase and see if you get any reactions :o
You could start out in homebase, sleeping on the second level. (I'll eventually post a description of what homebase looks like so everyone knows how to get about ;P)
There's tons of ways to go it :D
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

i may consider those options but i'm not definite on what to do yet

Hey guys. I'm kind of fucked right now. I drank alot. So yeah i'll re read this when i'm sober. lol.

I edited up the first post; made it nice and clean as well as understandable :P Hope it works for all of you ^.^
Also! The RP starts this Wednesday!! Yay!!

Reactions: 2 people
I edited up the first post; made it nice and clean as well as understandable :P Hope it works for all of you ^.^
Also! The RP starts this Wednesday!! Yay!!
I like it, the new format is very pretty! ^.^
Just two days more to wait~. Über excited now. :D (I'd find an appropriate gif, but I can't as I'n using my phone...)

Yay! The rp starts soon. I'm so excited! And yeah i realize i still have good typing skills while drunk, Very Odd. o.O

Either way though i remember (Somewhat) that i had to edit alot of it before posting it. XD

Theres some image here thats some how infecting my computer o.o
only this thread any page i go to i get an infection notice about a wallpaper site.

Reactions: 2 people
@Kuroku And infection O.O Well that's not good...what virus protection software are you using?
@Cassette Thanks love <3 Me too :D! I am so excited hehe
@D3M0NIX Maybe one day I'll accidentally pop on iWaku drunk...that's a scary time I'll tell you right now X'D I clearly forget all rules of typing out the English language.

Avast

btw all the roles are taken o.o soooooo what should I be doing?

@Kuroku Hmmm well roles were originally a first come first serve thing, but I've really seemed to add a lot haven't I :s
What's your character going to be good at?

Shes a good sniper granted that she's very good at keeping quiet, finding hiding places, and of course will have great vision. These are off the bat but also granted she will have.

Hmm, well originally I had intended to just have a few spaces of people in charge of different things. Sounds to me like your character would be good for just being a survivor with the rest of us :) Also, the people who have taken the positions already, are only in charge of those things, but it doesn't make anyone better then anyone else, it just tells us what they're responsible for and how they're going to work to keep homebase safe and all it's survivors. Pretty much anyone can pitch in with anything :o

I now know who to randomly throw blames at then and cause group inner destruction through paranoia.

Is it possible to branch out a little? Like my character is defensw but say the scouting lead needs some help. He wont takr charge of it of scouting of course but he woukd just be part of a raid or something. does that make sense?

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Well yeah of course silly haha :D We all help each other out, it's just the people who have the position are who call the final word, you know?
@D3M0NIX I'd like to say 3 max, just so you don't get overwhelmed :)