Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

All the positions are filled? Great!
I really want to start now. :)

Reactions: Ali
@Cassette Ohh I know me too >.< I wanted to postpone it until next week to give @Noceur @Lonewolf888978 and @Vio time to finish their bio's WHICH THEY NEED TO GET A MOVE ON XD But soon, I promise <3

@Cassette Ohh I know me too >.< I wanted to postpone it until next week to give @Noceur @Lonewolf888978 and @Vio time to finish their bio's WHICH THEY NEED TO GET A MOVE ON XD But soon, I promise <3
I understand, i'm just being impatient (again).

Also, I have a question before we begin: How long has the 'homebase' been established, and how long has everyone been there as a team?

Well see I was having a mental debate with myself here, and I need opinions. I wanted to make it so that everyone started away from homebase, just to establish their characters and develop the plot...but since I've already assigned positions and things I don't want everyone to feel put out by me asking you all to start away from homebase...perhaps a few can start there and a few can start away? I'm not sure yet. And to answer your question, I think I said...4 years (don't quote me Q_Q) in my bio...but I could be wrong :P Either way, Deyja has been stationed there for sometime.

Well see I was having a mental debate with myself here, and I need opinions. I wanted to make it so that everyone started away from homebase, just to establish their characters and develop the plot...but since I've already assigned positions and things I don't want everyone to feel put out by me asking you all to start away from homebase...perhaps a few can start there and a few can start away? I'm not sure yet. And to answer your question, I think I said...4 years (don't quote me Q_Q) in my bio...but I could be wrong :P Either way, Deyja has been stationed there for sometime.
Opinion: Let each person decide if their character starts at homebase or nearby.

But I don't think it matters too much, so long as we all end up together.

Yeah exactly :)
As long as we all end up together sooner then later it's good,
but I'd like people to show off their characters in some aspects, before we start the main plot :)
But you're right, it should be everyones own choice whether they want to start at homebase or not.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah exactly :)
As long as we all end up together sooner then later it's good,
but I'd like people to show off their characters in some aspects, before we start the main plot :)
But you're right, it should be everyones own choice whether they want to start at homebase or not.
I think I'll start by having my character returning to homebase after a scouting mission. That way I can have a few posts to get into my character, then I can interact with everyone else. :)

@Kuroku Just now?! I posted this almost a week ago X'D Failure xD <3
@Cassette Yeah :D That's what I was hoping for, regardless if the character is already aware of homebase and the people in it or not, starting away give you time to show off and develop the first reactions to your character ^.^
@D3M0NIX That's cool :) Just make sure to have some sort of back story to how you got there ^.^

A week ago?! XD jezz where have I been.

actually have I been around for a week o.o time flys

@Kuroku Lol well work on your bio silly :P

Starting this Wednesday June 4th loves :D! Be ready with your bio's mmkay c:
@Cassette
@Noceur
@Vio
@Lonewolf888978
@EMajyyks
@EpitaphQueen
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
@D3M0NIX
@Kuroku
raw

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Kuroku I just realized the reason you didn't know this forum was up was because I massively failed and forgot to tag you in the first post, letting you know it was here D: I am so sorry <3

idk where to put my character when it starts

I've officially finished my character Mira everyone. Take a look at her on the first page if you like.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Oh don't worry :) When I make the IC thread, I'll link everyone ^.^
@Vio Thanks sweetheart <3 I'll get to finishing Anastasia as soon as I can :)

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Oh don't worry :) When I make the IC thread, I'll link everyone ^.^
@Vio Thanks sweetheart <3 I'll get to finishing Anastasia as soon as I can :)

I finished Lysander as well if you want to take a look at him over in angels

aaah no i meant should i have my character start at the base or start outside. i've been debating with myself about this for a while since you talked about.

I want to explore the characterization of him bonding with everyone but I also want it the easy way and just have him be there with that position.

so hard to figure out! >.<