Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

Awesome c: NOW WHERE IS YOUR RANDOM CAT GIF!
383936_170x100.png

Well, red is for the colour of blood, and green is for rotting flesh. Because it's a zombie apocalypse it felt appropriate.

Ha HA! Oh I love it xD <3 At first I was thinking you were a Christmas junkie or something, but that's so much better <3

Reactions: 2 people
Ha HA! Oh I love it xD <3 At first I was thinking you were a Christmas junkie or something, but that's so much better <3
Oh, I am a Christmas junkie too. *glances around* In fact...don't tell anybody this, but I deal baubles and tinsel. Shhhh!

Yeah...here, take it, before the Christmas cops see!
christmas_baubles_tinsel.jpg

Oh those assholes have been on my tail every since my first buy...they say I have to many baubles...but they're wrong...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BAUBLES!!

Oh those assholes have been on my tail every since my first buy...they say I have too many baubles...but they're wrong...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BAUBLES!!
I know, those Christmas cops are getting to tight these days. They say we have Christmas addiction problems, but we're just over-flowing with festive passion!

O.O the prefix to this post is horror...lol when did that happen xD?

I'd just like to mention I might not be able to post much this week.

That's okay :) I have a pretty busy week as well so I'm probably going to postpone the start of this until sometime next week, when everyone can be active, have their CS's done and all that jazz :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person