Because of you. (MxM) (lawkheart)

• Thread starter ♣CrimsonParadiso♣
  • Start date
He messed up big time and Travis didn't know how to fix it, even he could feel the tension in the car now. He didn't mean to make his brother uncomfortable and now he went and screwed up. How were they supposed to live together now? His brother probably thought he was nuts anyways so maybe he could just say that it was...he couldn't think of anything to say. Travis rested his head in one of his hands as he looked out the window, all the bars slipped past at a brisk pace and soon they were pulling up to their destination "Alright" he said quietly and was a little relieved to be getting out of the car.

"Travis!" His head snapped up from his dazed state to see Luke running up to him and before he could say anything back Luke embraced him into a tight hug. "It's good to see you as well" Travis told him after hugging him back. The guy was a bit taller then Travis, about Kaleb's height. He looked like he should be almost 30 but he was Travis' age though Luke acted a little childish at times...ok a lot of the time. "The others are going to be stoked that you came" Luke held Travis at arms length, his eyes drifted towards the other guy getting out of the car "Who's that? Oh don't tell me you got a new boyfriend? I thought..." Travis held up a hand to silence him and broke the physical contact "Luke this is my brother Kaleb. Kaleb this is Luke" Travis introduced them and it seemed like color came back to Luke's face "so you don't have a new boyfriend?" Luke turned to him with those vibrant green puppy dog eyes "No Luke I don't, like I've told you before. I don't have a boyfriend period and it's not going to be you. You are too good of a friend" Luke pulled Travis into another hug "But you're leaving us. I still can't understand that" Travis was still trying to breath a little and wormed a hand between their bodies to gently push him away again "come on, let's get inside before the others start to wonder where you went to" he told his friend.

Luke nodded his head and Travis turned to Kaleb before Luke could pull him into another hug and drag him inside. However Travis grabbed Kaleb's hand pulling him instead, maybe if he kept Kaleb a little close tonight Luke would chill out some. Though knowing the guy when he started to drink he would get lovely with everyone. He figured it was because Luke was never really told that he was loved by his parents when he was growing up. Travis shrugged it off as they walked into the building.

Kaleb got out of the car a few moments after Travis closing and locking the door to the car. He looked at Luke, the friend in question and seemed a bit surprised when the guy thought he was Travis's boyfriend. He stayed silent though, since Travis handled it and then shoo'd Luke away. Kaleb was just going to follow them inside but Travis took his hand and he did not mind that at all. He walked with Travis into the bar. He knew some of the Patrons and some of them saw him, looked at him wide eyed and then made their way out of the bar or just away from him. He knew them since they had paid his father for a few hours with Kaleb a few years ago. Kaleb had gotten taller and stronger so he wasn't afraid of them. He walked with Travis though, ignoring everything else, although being polite and saying hello to people and such when people said hello.

The club wasn't his favorite but it was pretty open, the drinks were good and they weren't normally disturbed by anyone here. Travis led Kaleb to a round booth in the back where everyone was sitting, it seemed that they already had a round of drinks going and the girls were giggling already. "Hey everyone" Travis greeted as he walked up and Luke patted the seat next to him though there was only one spot left on that side of the booth. He looked at his friend and then to his brother then decided to pull Kaleb on the other side of the booth and side down "I don't want Kaleb to be uncomfortable" Travis explained when he saw Luke pout. "So who's the cutie?" One of the girls slide over to Travis and leaned over looking at Kaleb, a few girls followed her example "This is Kaleb my older brother...." "Ooo you never told us you had a very handsome older brother" one of the girls cooed and Travis wanted to roll his eyes and shove the girls away from his brother.

That didn't happen but the girls did get up and start to crowd around Kaleb "I'm Trinity" "And I'm Sara" Some of the girls started to introduce themselves and Travis was slightly pushed off to the side. He sighed heavily and slide further around the booth. "Drink?" Luke came up to him offering a drink to him "that would be great" Travis took the drink from his friend and had a long swig from it. He kept an eye on his brother but unfortunately Travis forgot how bad girls could be, he just hoped that Kaleb didn't mind all the attention that he as getting. The girls had stopped bugging him when he confessed to being gay though that brought on a different crowd of people to hit on him, mainly right now it was Luke. It was easier to handle one guy then it was to handle a group of squeaking girls.

Kaleb was left to fend for himself by the onslaught of women. He looked at all of them and was courteous to all of them, like he always was with anyone who he met. He did however get up when it got a bit too crowded for his taste. "Sorry ladies... I don't swing the way you'd like for me to swing," he said shrugging to them. He was gay and it was just because he preferred men. He had nothing against the girls and watched as they all pouted and dispersed. He sighed and sat back down where he had been sitting, after going to the bar to get a drink. He didn't drink much nor did he drink often, since he did not like getting drunk. He sipped his drink, enjoying the burn it left down his throat as he looked out into the crowd of people starting to arrive. He didn't enjoy large crowds but he would stay as long as Travis did.

Travis got into a conversation with Luke and few of the other guys, it wasn't anything interesting but it was quickly taking his mind off of his brother. By the time he realized it Travis had four drinks, he was feeling pretty good at that point and just lounged against the booth. He had one leg resting on his knee and a fifth drink in his hand. "You never said anything about your brother being gay" Trinity slid next to Travis and her tone sounded angry "Like I knew myself...we...haven't talked much" Travis finally said and she kind of just slunk off to be with the other girls. "So Travis where are you moving to?" His friend Brad asked and Travis lulled his head to look at him "New York. My brother's got a place there" Travis sipped at his drink and looked around the bar, it was starting to get a little crowded and then his eyes wandered over to his brother. He looked uncomfortable "that's far away. We won't even be able to visit you" now Brad seemed to be pouting and when Travis looked at Luke he seemed a little too happy. Now he was being bombarded by Brad as well, he didn't know what all this was about. Travis was friends with them but it never seemed like any of them were really good friends.

Luke sat down on the other side of Travis and both of the guys leaned into his neck "We don't want you to go. If it's money you know we will help" one of them murmured into his neck. Chills ran down his spine and he shot out of his chair "I..." he said but the words escaped him and he just walked away from the group and headed for the bathroom. Once inside the decent sized bathroom he leaned against one of the sinks Why does it feel so gross when they touch me but if it's Kaleb... he started to think to himself. Travis looked at himself in the mirror trying to figure out what was happening. "Why?" He questioned to the stoic face that stared back at him.

Kaleb watched his brother run off and he looked at the group, his eyes glaring daggers before he stood up to follow his brother. It took him a good few minutes to get to the bathroom, since a loud song came on and everyone just got up all of a sudden and decided to dance into him. He sighed to himself and went to the bar, leaving his empty glass there. He had only one drink and then water, since he was driving and wanted to stay clear headed. He went to the bathroom, not having heard Travis's question. "Travis? Travis are you okay?" he called, not seeing anyone else in the bathroom. Only one stall was closed and he went over to it. "Hey... Do you want to go home?" he asked Travis softly through the door. He didn't want Travis to be upset and if he was, he'd go ape on that cock for brain so called 'friends' of his.

Travis breath caught in his throat, he over reacted and now his brother was in here. He didn't want his brother seeing him like this not to mention the fact he didn't want to explain what just happened. He took a deep breath, ran a hand over his face and walked out of the stall. "I'm alright. Just got a bit crowded is all" he told his brother and planted a smile on his face. He walked over to the sink however as much as he tried not to Travis' steps swayed and he almost ran into the sink. He giggled softly and turned the water on, he threw a bit of water on his face and then grabbed a paper towel. He turned to face Kaleb "I'm alright...what about you? You seem quiet?" Travis didn't take one more step though it was mostly because he was afraid that he was going to fall on his face. He had only 4 drinks and he was feeling drunk, Travis was used to a lot more then that since he worked...used to work in a bar. Maybe I'm just tired he thought to himself as he dropped his eye to the ground, looking into his brother's eyes when they were that dark of a color put Travis off a bit. "Maybe we...should just go home...I'm...tried" he told his brother because if he told him the real reason Kaleb might walk off and hurt someone. In the last couple of days Travis realized that his brother would probably hurt someone or worse if they hurt him.

Kaleb could see Travis was bothered by something but he wouldn't push the subject if Travis didn't want to talk about it. Kaleb was still able to see clearly and walk clearly since he had only one drink. He looked at Travis as he stumbled just to get to the sink. "Yeah I think we should go home..." he said softly to Travis, offering him his hand to help him. He really didn't care for Travis's friends. If anything they were annoying and he'd much rather just go home and watch movies. He came out tonight because he didn't want Travis to go out alone and something happen to him. He sighed softly to himself and looked at Travis. He looked at himself in the mirror and could see what Travis meant. The brown made his eyes look colder.

He was glad when his brother didn't press him for more information, Travis looked down at his brother's hand and took a step forward however he tripped over his own feet and plowed into Kaleb. The next thing that he knew both him and his brother toppled to the floor with Travis landing on Kaleb's chest. He started to giggle a little bit and then focused on Kaleb's face "Sorry" he softly said to him but made no move to get up off the floor. "Travis? Are you ok?" Someone started knocking at the bathroom door and his head shot behind him to look at the door. He really didn't want anyone coming in to see them like this "I'm fine!" He called out quickly and then held his breath waiting to see what the person was going to do. "Alright well when you're done we ordered another round of drinks" and then the guy walked away from the door. Travis turned back to his brother and sighed lightly "Oh...um..." he started out and then gently pushed himself up off of his brother. "I didn't mean to do that" Travis rubbed the back of his neck feeling a little awkward.

Kaleb let out an 'oaf' sound as they fell to the floor. He looked up to see Travis on top of him and he just laid there a minute, listening to Travis as he told whoever was at the door that he was fine. He didn't notice but he had his arm around. Travis's waist, not wanting him to hurt himself. Kaleb looked up at Travis and then sat up a little, Travis, now sitting on his lap. He then stood up, helping Travis up. "That's fine, so home? Or do you want to stay and keep drinking?" he asked Travis softly.

Travis' face redden a bit when he noticed that he was sitting in his brother's lap, his eyes dropped shut a little bit and wanted to lay his head on Kaleb's shoulder but stopped himself "Home" he said almost half asleep already but shifted quickly when he felt his brother getting up. His movements wavered almost causing him to fall once more but he shifted his weight to face the door. His hand caught the handle and pulled the door open. Travis reached behind him grabbing Kaleb's hand to pull him from the bathroom. He carefully walked through the crowds of people headed towards the door and saw a slightly blurry figure step in front of him "Where you going Travis? We've got another round of drinks?" The voice was familiar and as he looked up the face cleared for him "I'm leaving Luke. I've already drank to much and Kaleb's tired" Travis explained and Luke started to pout "then let him go home, I'm sure Brad or myself can give you a ride home later" Luke told him and looked down to see Travis holding Kaleb's hand. He moved a little bit to pull Travis to him "come on, this will probably be the last time that we get to see you for sometime" Luke pleaded and Travis was having a hard time saying no to that voice. Travis looked over his shoulder at his brother as he felt his hand being pulled from Kaleb's hand. "I'm...I...want to...home" he said softly, unsure if Luke heard him through all the noise but hoped that Kaleb heard him at least.

Kaleb followed Travis and when Luke showed up he glared. He began feeling Travis slip from his hands. He grabbed it again, holding it firmly. "He said no. So stop trying to force him to do something he does not want to do," he said his eyes hard and he gently pulled Travis from Luke and moved the boy out of the way. He looked at Luke, his eyes so hard and cold, it made him look menacing. He did not want to deal with this shit. His brother was clearly drunk and he would not let this cock for brains idiot take advantage of him. They've had enough of that in life. He held onto Travis as he helped them both out the door and into the parking lot, heading to the rental he had used to drive them here.

Luke was shocked to see the guy standing up to him however he returned his own glare at the guy, he could have easily stopped them from leaving the bar but that would have made him look bad in front of Travis so he watched him leave then returned to the group to tell them that Travis was gone.
Travis was thankful that his brother got him the hell out of that bar, he wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stand there arguing with Luke before he gave in. Travis moved closer to his brother and wrapped his arm more with Kaleb's. He leaned on him a little bit trying to make sure he kept breathing "Thank you" he said softly.

He was happy when he was finally sitting down in the car that way he didn't have to focus on standing or walking at this moment. But Kaleb drove them home he felt himself falling asleep. "Kaleb..." he began to say watching the lights on the rode fly by them though it made him someone ill. He could feel his stomach turning horribly and he clenched his jaw trying to prevent himself from puking up his dinner. His head lulled to rest against the window, the cool sensation help to cool his body down and make it a bit easier for him to not throw up.

Kaleb drove them home quickly, sighing to himself. He didn't understand how drunk Travis could get with only a few drinks, unless someone drugged his brother. "Travis, do you feel like throwing up and your really hot?" Kaleb asked, knowing what those symptoms were. He could see how much it was bothering Travis. He would have to make a home remedy to help Travis feel better and come out of it. That bastard Luke must have done something. Kaleb mentally growled, wanting to go back and teach the jerk a lesson. "It's okay Travis, were almost home," he said softly to his brother.

His mind was in a blur and his body was getting hotter but as he thought on it when Kaleb asked his body started to take another turn "Yea..." he said softly and then felt something rising. Oh no, not now he thought to himself. There was no way that he could be getting excited like this, his stomach had knotted in a different way and he tried lifting an arm to check and see if he was right but his arm wasn't responding to him. "Kaleb..." he called again but his voice was a little musky, he needed help but he wasn't sure what kind of help he need. There was one time that his body did this against his will but he was younger, much younger and his father had told him it was because he was a nasty boy and needed to be punished.

"Damit... Someone drugged you. Travis this is really important, you need to stay awake and keep talking to me. I need you to stay awake for a little while, okay," he said softly, taking Travis's hand into his own. He parked the car quickly, once they got home and he got out, opening the house door before going back and getting Travis. He picked the boy up and carried him inside, laying him down on the small sofa, going back outside to close and lock the car and then close the door to the house. He came back taking his coat off and then picking Travis back up, carrying him up to the room he had been using. "Stay with me Travis, tell me something," he said softly.

Drugged me? Who would drug me? He thought to himself but did as Kaleb told him, he tried to stay awake though as his body grew hotter and his member hardened even more it wasn't hard to stay awake. It was becoming almost painful and he tried to push on it but his hand wasn't agreeing with him. He felt his body moving and as the arms picked him up once more he felt a moan escape his lips. His face reddened even more out of embarrassment. "What do I say?" He asked his brother when he was told to say something. Where were they going? Travis looked around as much as he could to try and figure out if they were even home yet. "Kaleb...I don't..." he didn't want to his brother to see him like this, Travis needed to take care of it quickly but his body wasn't moving when he told it too. "My body won't...respond" he finally said but wasn't sure how to tell his brother the other little bit about him getting hard.

Kaleb had laid Travis down and had noticed the tent in his pants. He sighed and looked at Travis. He leaned down, and pressed his cheek to Travis's forehead, feeling the heat come off his body in waves. "Your running a fever..." he said softly. "Travis... I have to take your clothes off so you can cool down... I have to bring you into the bathroom and put you into the tub of cool water to cool you down. Can I do that?" he asked his brother softly. He would ask him everything before he did anything.

Travis felt a bed underneath him and then his brother's face was on his "ah.." he moaned but turned his face as much as he could away from his brother hoping to stifle the moan some. His eyes shot open when Kaleb told him that he needed to get his clothes off. His brother would be able to tell that he was really horny right now, but he wasn't able to do anything about it. "Kaleb-no...I..." what was he suppose to say right now. He could tell Kaleb to just leave him alone and the would lay here. But as he stared up at the ceiling his groin began to hurt even more. He cringed to his side hoping to wait out the wave of pain "I can take care of it" he said softly but as he opened his eyes everything seemed so fuzzy.

"Please travis... I want to help you... I won't think any less of you. Its the drug that's making you like this. I know... I've had this happen to me before and I couldn't move at all," he murmured softly to Travis, wanting to help his brother. It could get very painful and Kaleb knew that. He wouldn't want that for Travis.