Battle of the Demi-Gods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares peeps through the corner of the wall. Eli sees her shivering and grabs a towel, gives it to her. "Yeah." He might actually train once everyone is asleep. "Are you?"

She shrugs. "I'm undecided." Amia takes the towel and wraps it around her. "Thank you." Her blue-green eyes fall upon his face. "Where are we sleeping? I'd like to take my things to wherever I'll be staying."

Eli thinks then says, "Come on. Lets go ask my dad."

She follows closely behind Eli and waits to hear Ares's answer.

Ares doesnt hear what they said because they are too far away. When the get to the next room it is pitch black, "Dang it... Where it the light-" Eli starts to say then all you hear is a thunking noise, then Eli's and Ares voice followed behind it. "OW!" they both say.

Amia laughs loudly and easily finds the light switch, flipping it on. "Are you two okay?"

The both rub their heads. "Yeah." They both say. Once they have both recovered Eli realizes something. "Wait? What were you doing in the middle of the hallway?"

Amia pulled the towel tighter around her body. She wondered the same thing about Ares. Amia can't help but smile when she sees each with their matching red spots on their head where they had hit. Her blue-green eyes were soft as she began to think about how much Eli and Ares looked alike.

Ares gave a guilty look, "Uh... I uh..." Eli realizes, "You peeper! No wonder where Darren gets that from!" Ares laughs nervously.

Amia raised an eyebrow. "I am very confused." She moves to stand beside Eli and looks up at him, curiosity feeling her eyes.

He looks at her. Oh yeah... She doesnt know. "Well I have a 10 year old brother named Darren." he says then he mutters to himself, "He is very annoying."

"Okay, but I still don't understand what your dad was doing." She looks up at him. "Why haven't I met your brother?"

"Well my dad was being a creeper and spying. And he is at home..." Ares looks at him, "Why didnt you bring him along Eli? He could have-" Ares starts. "No he cant. He is not strong enough. Trust me on this dad."

"Oh!" Amia blushed. "Erm, why were you spying on us?" She stares at Ares, a hand on her hip. Amia looked just like her mother when she stood this way. It was the exact way her mother would stand when she wanted to know something.

"Um erm," Ares says. Eli looked at her and couldnt help but smile.

"Well?" she asked, arching a golden eyebrow. Her mother was definitely coming out in her. "I'm waiting."

Eli cant hold it any longer. He bursts out laughing. Ares, "I just... wanted to make sure you kids were ok."

Amia rolls her blue-greens. "Sure you were. So, where am I sleeping? I'd like to put my things in my room." She ran a hand through her partially dried hair that was now tied up in knots.

Eli eventually stops laughing and looks at Amia. "Upstairs. The first door on the left. Eli, take the one on the right." Eli nods, goes into the living room and grabs his things. Then he comes back.

Amia leads the way, lugging her items behind her. She pauses at the door, looking at Eli before entering. She places her weapons on the floor by her bed, her backpack in a nearby chair. Amia, with her back to the door, begins to use the towel she had wrapped around her earlier to thoroughly dry her hair. She had yet to dress, so she was still without normal clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.