Battle of the Demi-Gods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli closes his door and turns on the light. He opens his luggage and grabs some dry clothes and puts them on. His stomach growled. Man, he thought, I am starving! He opens his door and heads downstairs. (This is entertaining XD)

((Are you being sarcastic? xD And I totally gave him a chance to look her over and he passed it up. He must be a gentleman.))

Amia realized she had left her door open before closing it. She stripped out of her damp clothing and stretched long and tall. She sighed before pulling on a t-shirt and running a brush through her hair.

((No I am being serious XD. And yes he is XD)) Eli walked down the stairs and heard his father snoring. Eli went to the kitchen and turned on the light.

((Awesome! I'm glad you're entertained. I'm enjoying it as well. xD Well, that's rare but very nice.))

Amia finished with her hair before leaving her room and knocking on Eli's door. When she didn't get an answer, she made her way down the stairs and listened for him. She heard someone in the kitchen and managed to make her way there, easily finding it. "Grabbing a snack?"

(Haha thanks :P) Eli accidently bonks his head on the refridgerator and rubs his head. "Ow" he muttered. Of course he quickly recovered and then looked at her. "Uh yeah." he says.

((You're welcome. lol))

She giggles and walks over to him and pulls him down to her so she can check his head. "Are you normally this clumsy?" She releases him before finding herself an apple and biting into it.

He laughs and rubs his head. "No. Hehe, today has just been a weird day." He looks at her "I thought you were going to bed."

"I never said that," she looked at him quizzically. "Are you wanting rid of me?" she smirks.

"What?! No way." he smiled, "I actually enjoy your company." once he realizes what he says he closes his mouth.

Amia sits at the kitchen table, making sure to cross her legs. She smiles as she looks down at the apple. "I enjoy your company as well." She takes another bite of apple before continuing. "What was your dad really doing earlier? Why was he really spying on us?"

He sighs and nods, "Sadly yes he was. Don't ask me, I don't know why." He grabs an apple and takes a bit out of it. He sits in the chair across from hers.

"I thought it was very odd. He obviously didn't want us to know." She sighed and shrugged before finishing her apple and tossing it in the trash. Amia moves herself to the sink and begins to wash her hands. "Are you going to bed now?"

He smirks, "Why you want to get rid of me?" he says teasingly.

Eli stands up and walks up to her. He looks down at her and smiles, "Good."

She turns her body to face him and smiles up at him, blushing ever so lightly. "What shall we do then?" she asked as she looked out the kitchen door.

Damn... he thought... I really wanna kiss her (should he? XD)

((It's up to you. I don't care, lol. However, I can't resist making her do this now.))

Still looking away, Amia unconsciously bites her full, lower lip before looking at him. "Well?"

Eli turns her head then looks deep into her eyes. I cant help myself, he thought. He bends down and kisses her softly.

Amia freezes, her body turning a bright red. Slowly, she relaxes and begins to softly return his kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.