Battle for Humanity_

Daemon moved frantically to open any door and window he could, "Goddamn demons". After that he made his way back to Finnick to let him know it's time to end the night. As he walked his eyes caught sight of Ophira talking with some rather peculiar looking people when suddenly the girl with red hair sitting at the table swiftly thrust her fist towards the thinner looking guy, who seemed to fit the description Pacco gave him, before she stormed away towards the exit. He approached the table and saw the small indents and marks on it's surface. His eyes flashed up to the young man sitting there.

"Next time, ask nicely before you decide to drop one of my boys." Daemon looked back at the table for a second then back to the man, "This is why I didn't want to let you people in here. You always gotta abuse my things! Now I suggest you follow your friend and make your way out before I release the hounds."

Daemon signaled to two of his bouncers, one being a Lycan as well, to keep an eye on him before turning to Ophira, "Sorry love, we've got to shut down for the night. Always a pleasure to see you."

He turned and continued his path to Finnick before repeating, "Goddamn demons." making sure he was within earshot of the young man. Daemon reached the DJ stand and Finn removed his headphones once again.

"Play 'em out, Finn"

Finnick turned down the song as it neared its end and picked up the microphone, "Alright guys I've got one last one for you while-" A mass of "boo's" erupted from the dance floor, "-while you make your way out. Thanks for comin', hope you had a time and a half." Let's Fall In Love began to blare through the speakers as people filled the dance floor for one last dance while a few other made their way out the door.

Daemon went back upstairs to watch the crowd from the balcony

Reactions: Camille
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira watched the outbreak between Wrath and Sloth, and pulled Charlie away from the situation before it got too ugly. "Go home, kid. This isn't a situation you want to be in," she said to him sternly, pushing him out of the doorway in front of her, her eyes glistening worriedly. She would talk to Wrath when she wasn't so… Angry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She watched as the young boy began walking, and followed suit in the opposite direction, through main street back toward her castle. She wouldn't risk running as Humans often roamed the streets late at night after the bars closed down and they were still buzzing from the high of the night. She wandered silently, her shoes clicking against the pavement of the streets. She pulled her blazer closed, the night chilled and crisp from clouds, though it didn't bother her any. She had passed by the diner that was across from Aconite, the lights inside still shining bright, though only one or two people sat inside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira continues walking, her eyes taking in every detail and her other senses working just as well. She could smell everything from animals to humans, to vampires. Though as she walked, she felt something unusual. She knew how each Race smelled and felt to her when they were around, but the she hadn't come in contact with anything other than Humans and Vamps for a long time until tonight at the club. The Demons' presences were dark and unwanted, though one of them might be useful to her. Ophira shook her head, her thoughts wandering when she was trying to focus on her surroundings. As she did, the wind picked up slightly, more dark clouds moving over head, and along with it, the familiar scent of a Lycan. Though this Lycan was unique. It's scent wasn't from around the area, and Ophira grew curious.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruno threw both of their bags over the edge of the roof, his form and Leni's soon following. They had been through this routine so often it was second nature, and no words were spoken. They took their respective bags and began finding a place to lay where the shadows would shield them from the sun for the majority of the day, and settled their bags as pillows to use. Leni curled up on the roof, her long hair falling against her tan face and pulling her dark jean jacket closer to her. After all, all she wore under it was a white vneck shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with canvas shoes. Bruno, however, seemed unsettled. He normally was since he'd been bitten what seemed like so long ago already, but this was different.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What?" Leni spoke softly, tiredness easily readable in her eyes. Bruno shifted his shoulders, head tilting one way and then the other as if he were popping his neck. Really, he was sniffing the air.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't know," he said quietly, not able to pinpoint 100% yet what was bothering him. He kept sat up on the roof though, reaching up and scratching the beanie that covered his messy excuse for hair before it dragged down to the stubble of his chin. He was worse off than Leni, only wearing a grey armed and white bodied baseball tshirt and black jeans with very similar shoes. At least his excessive hair helped keep him warm.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira's eyes shifted to a tall building that stood a little ways away from her. She could hear whispers of two beings speaking fluently in Italian. Definitely not from here, she thought to herself. She slowed her walk and lifted her chin up again slightly, taking a deep inhale through her nose. The scent of Lycan grew stronger the closer she walked to the building, and she saw a long ladder. Her eyes narrowed and looked around for anyone who may be wandering the streets.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing no one for now, she used her speed to climb the ladder, only slowing a few feet from the top before pushing herself up over the ledge. She landed easily, her head snapping in the direction of the voices, and her bright blue eyes took in their appearances. "What are you two doing here?" she said in Italian, her voice eloquent though strong. The Lycan was a male, and the girl, Human. They were young by the looks of it, maybe only 18 or 19 if that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruno's head snapped to the side and an uncontrollable growl rumbled from his throat to his lips when the vampire leapt onto the roof. Her crouched in a very animalistic like stance in front of his sister, who had by now sat up, rubbing one eye. Bruno still had a snarl on his face when the woman, too beautiful for an average human, spoke to them in Italian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sleeping," Bruno said, his tone obviously dangerous as he eyed the dark skinned woman, every muscle in his body tensed. "Bruno?" Leni whispered behind him, peeking out over his shoulder. The woman didn't look dangerous. What was he worried for? "Hush, Leni," he mumbled out of the corner of his mouth, eyes never leaving the vampire who had found them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira took a step back when the Lycan crouched toward her, his stance protective of the female behind him. "I'm not here to cause any harm. I am simply curious why you are sleeping upon a rooftop when you should be sleeping in beds."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruno's snarl faded as a long moment of silence fell. He could hear his sister's loud breathing behind him, but of course none from the woman who found them. His eyes were still hard looking as he spoke again. "I don't remember the last time we slept in beds," he finally spoke, eyes glancing to the side as if trying to remember, before returning his focus to the vampiress.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira's neutral expression shifted to one of surprise. Of course she knew of Humans and other beings sleeping outside, but never really on purpose. She figured this might be the case as well with the two before her. She scanned the area quickly, taking note they only had each one backpack with them, which the girl, who she heard the Lycan call 'Leni', was using as a pillow. They wouldn't be safe out here all night, despite she knew the Lycan could probably protect the two of them easily. But it was new territory, she knew, and she worried about having them killed by one of her kind. Their stereotypes were bad enough as it was, and it was taking everything Ophira had in her power to try and change it over the centuries, though with little luck thanks to the Rogues. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I have plenty of space in my home, if you don't mind a few Vampires, that is," she said, nearly laughing at the thought of bringing a Human and a Lycan into her Castle, "They won't hurt you. I can promise that at least. And you both would have a warm bed to sleep in, and food in the morning if you need it." Ophira always gave more than she received, it was in her nature, despite the nature of her being.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leni peered out from behind her brother, eyes widening when the woman announced there would be vampires in her home. "Wait, she's a vampire?" Leni asked, blinking in surprise. She hadn't met one before knowingly anyway, a hand on her brother's tense back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah," Bruno said, his tone obviously suspicious of the woman's offer. His stomach rumbled at the most inopportune time, and Leni yawned softly behind him. As tough as they liked to think of themselves, the offer for beds and food was rare. Despite having just eaten an hour ago, a werewolf's stomach was hardly ever satisfied as well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruno sighed,reaching a hand up to scratch his hair, obviously not sure what to do. Had it been a human he would have accepted the offer instantly. It was not one that came often especially since there were two of them. And yet a vampire didn't seem more dangerous than a lycan anymore to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Can we trust you?" Leni squeaked from behind her brother. Bruno started to smirk but stopped himself. His sis sure had gotten good at playing innocent and naive when they were in need.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira nearly rolled her eyes, and if she had, the sound would have been obvious to go along with it. She smiled, this time a full toothed smile, her fangs sharp and pure white. Humans could be so uneducated sometimes, she thought to herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I haven't killed you, have I?" she retorted back to the girl. Most Vampires would have gone ahead and attacked the two without warning, since it was a New Moon, and the Lycan couldn't shift into his animal form. "My name is Ophira. You are more than welcome to come with me on my way home and I can give you what I have offered. Though I wouldn't be offended in the least if you declined," she finished.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leni's gaze shifted to almost a devious gaze, eyes half open and powerful like her brothers, but with mischief behind it when she saw Ophira's fangs. Bruno simply scoffed, rolling his eyes at Ophira's reason. He truly believed he could give any vampire a run for their money. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And I haven't killed you yet either. Let's keep it that way. We'll accept," he said, figuring they had summed each other up and lines had been drawn. They would respect eachothers' lives, but they understood eachothers' abilities as well. Good.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira said nothing along the way despite the boy had introduced them as Bruno and Leni. She could tell they were twins. Their blood smelled the same despite being a different race, and her thoughts stopped wandering as she pushed open a large wooden door to reveal a huge [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bedroom with two matching king sized beds[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. The room was lit with lights attached to the walls around them, and to the right of the beds, was another door which held a medium sized [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bathroom[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] which had a bath, sink, and toilet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is where you two will stay. There are clean towels in the bathroom. And a hamper for your clothes if you want them washed. Someone will come by to clean them for you. If you are hungry, the dining hall is on the main floor, take the stairs to the left of the hallway. Is there anything else you two will need before I leave?" Ophira asked, wanting to ensure they were comfortable, but not so much so they'd cause trouble.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruno and Leni looked around with wide eyes and agape mouths.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You didn't tell us we were going to be staying in a regular palace," Leni mumbled to the vampire woman, bright but tired eyes amazed that this is where they were staying. Who knew for how long, but still.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thanks," Bruno nodded to the woman, still on edge. He didn't imagine it was possible for him to feel completely comfortable around Ophira but he was grateful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The twins shook their heads when she asked if they needed anything else, still seeming to be in a bit of shock.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ophira smiled softly at the twins before bowing her head and turning on her heels to leave the room, though before she did, spoke softly again to them, "If I am unavailable and you need something, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Stephaan[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] will help you. Ask out loud for him and he will come. Don't be shy, he's harmless."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shutting the door behind her, Ophira finally made her way to her boudoir, shutting the door heavily behind her. Her bed was made neatly and the window coverings, pure black in color, kept any light out that might try to sneak it's way in. It was only around 3 or 4 in the morning by this point, but the sun would rise soon, and Ophira was exhausted. She needed to rest, at least for a few hours.[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
~Sloth~

Sloth chuckled as the dagger slammed in between his legs, not even making effort to flinch or dodge. Several comments went through Sloth's mentality as Wrath spoke. For the sake of laziness and not wanting to continue this minor squabble, Sloth didn't say another word. Thus Wrath took her leave. Although not long passed before Daemon arrived and made his remark along with an order. No longer could Sloth refrain chuckling and busted out into laughter. Standing to his feet, Sloths remark was spoken loudly enough for Daemon to hear. "Don't you mean pups?" Laughter continues as he eyes the two bouncers not far from himself. "Oh wait, you have never encountered a cerberus of hell before. How rude of me to assume you have." While his focus was on the bouncers before himself. Sloth's eyes also darted around, examining his surroundings. "Also, this abuse you proclaim i have dealt, will be child's play compared to what is in store for this realm." A grin was now present on Sloth's expression. Turning his head back faintly, he spots exactly what he needs.

Sprinting into the direction behind himself, Sloth should have slammed into a wall. Darkness which loomed over this section of the club, was just the right amount for the trick he had in store. The bouncers did in fact pursue, due to Sloth running away from the entrance of the club. Although they stopped once they watched Sloth who was about to run into the wall, however instead of colliding with it, he traveled through it.

Now standing outside the club, Sloth leaned against the wall which he just phased through due to using his darkness manipulation. "No matter how old I am, that trick never ceases to amuse me. Now what to do.....what to do......" Turning to a direction, Sloth begins walking. To where? Who the hell knows.......

...John Constantine...
Soon enough John would arrive at the outskirts of the destination marked on his map. Chaz parked the Taxi at an appropriate lot, then turned to face John. "Alright, so what are we doing here?" As Chaz spoke, the map was handed back to John. Opening the backseat taxi door, John retorts. "We are not doing anything. I'll call you if I need you." Constantine slammed the door, Chaz shouts. "What? No fucking way man! I want to help." Constane walks up to the passenger front window. He leans forward, placing his arms onto the car for support as he speaks. "No.....and no. You are not ready for shit like this yet." While speaking, John handed Chaz a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change friend. Now go. I don't want you getting caught up in this yet. You are not ready kid." Chaz scoffs and peels out of the parking lot, leaving Constantine standing alone, who was now indulging in his favored Silk-Cut cigarette.​

"I should come here a lot more often," Atticus said to no one in particular. His gaze was fixed on the trees above him, hands folded on top of his lap. His legs were Indian Style as he continued to sit on the ground that, as far as he knew, only he had ever treaded on. For some odd reason that he might never be able to explain, the Demon felt like a kid sitting there, letting his mind run wild. Maybe it was because he had never felt so at peace and so carefree in his long lifetime. Even as a human, which he deems as the best decision of his life, coming up to the surface, he had never felt so tranquil before. Briefly, he thinks that it has something to do with his Secret Garden. Maybe the place itself had such a calming effect on him. Either way, he was grateful for it. Blinking himself out of his thoughts, he focused his gaze on the ground beneath him, on the flowers surrounding him. Seemingly on auto-pilot, he began to pick all of the different color flowers and weave them together. What was it that he was doing? What was it called again? A....something crown. A flower crown, he answered his own question as he continued to weave flowers together, his nimble fingers working expertly. When or where he learned how to do such a thing was beyond him. I've been on the surface for far too long, the brunet thought with a soft, amused smile. At the end, he held the crown out at arm length, analyzing his work and praising himself, before slipping it on his head.

Torval went a good 10 miles just cruising around town before he realized something. He reached into his pocket for his phone, someone was calling. He pressed the button to answer it; "Yes, who is this?" A very drunken female voice came up "heyy, big mann...y-you're forgetting something, Uhh, your wallet. We have it...and you left us there, you meainie! Y-you should take us home as payment, big boy!" He paused "Where are you? The parking lot?"

"Yeah, one of the farther ones, we had a loong night! Heh heh!" Flustered, he hung up, swung his car around, and drove back toward Club Acondite. They stole his wallet at the damn place! Oh the evil dastardly things they could do with that! They could've virtually ruled the world with that...but then again, they knew he had a bad habit of leaving his girls behind all over the place. He really would've killed them had they not called...smart girls. But then, he thought on something Why should I even come back to that place? Maybe because the place got a whole lot more interesting since then? Probably not. He drove back a bit faster than before, might as well pick up those girls as well! Someone to talk to at least! He rummaged the glovebox of his car for something, a Pistol, packed with special bullets, just in case things get rough. Using the gun will be highly doubtful though. He's sure the guards would allow him to pass through the club only briefly so he can find a phone, no? Plus, he'd already paid well enough to get in again.

But it seems that the club was outside, on one of the further parking the parking lots. Torval holstered the pistol and used his coat to hide it from plain sight. There were quite a few people for a place like this, a twosome were having a chat, one of them was smoking at a cigar, he was arguing with another dude, another one was taking a nap in the car, presumably drunk...or perhaps dead? Some other one walked about the place, probably going to another destination. And then there were the two girls. Huddling on one of the parking slots, taking pictures of their drunk faces on their phones. Torval couldn't help but chuckle a little at them, sure he was mad, but he would've damn well done the same had he been given their disposition. He walked briskly over to their side, giving a quick glance at the two chatters before he towered over the girls, gave a quick, warm smile, and carried each one into the truck before spurring out of the parking lot.

After about a few minutes of peace and quiet, the two of them started moaning; "Oh mah gawd, he's sooo Hot!"
"Yeah, he's super sexy!" Torval gave a perplexed look, then, noticed the guy walking aimlessly on the street, based on the fact he seemed lost, he probably was homeless.
And now girls think that's hot; "Heyy, pull over and let him in! I want to smooch him."
"NO, ME FIRST!"
Torval sighed as the two fought. One moment, he was having a peaceful cruise through town, the next moment, he was the delivery service for hot chicks and homeless dudes. Great. But that made him think, Hell, I can just leave this guy here, or better yet...
He shoved himself in between both the girls to talk to him "Hey, want these girls? They say you're hot, and i'm done giving rides, it's a win-win"

@Lykaon
@~Forgotten_Saiyan~
@anyone else at parking lot or club, or just anyone

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Venari
tumblr_mqde7ykey21sxl3rro1_500.gif

A strange sound caught the angel's ears. A call from a pair of human woman caught his ears, followed by a young man seeming to get between himself and the two women. He looked to them Inquisitively, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"I'm not interested. I do not believe in the ownership of human beings."

He responded calmly, his voice quiet. Venari, expression was slightly confused, his posture straight with his arms at his sides. His mind was moving quickly, questions rolling around. For example, what was his assignment this time? Usually when he was sent to Earth he was given clear instructions.

This time, however, he was just thrown down, immediately behind Lumen. He could sense a pair of angels nearby, as well as a few more sinister things. In fact...

Venari's gaze slowly shifted to the man before him, his eyes narrowing slightly. He could sense he wasn't human, but, he wasn't sure what. In a way, he supposed it didn't matter. Not in public like this. He had to find the others in the area. Maybe they had answers...

Venari glanced down at the ground for a moment before beginning to walk away.

"Excuse me."

The angel muttered as he began walking away towards the two angels he sensed nearby. A man was nearby that he recognized, smoking a cigarette. Venari couldn't quite place him, but somewhere in the recent past, he had seen his face. It was likely a glimpse of a demonic event, he looked the hunter type.

Venari pushed his thoughts aside, reaching out with his senses, trying to both pinpoint the others and make his presence known. This could possibly alert his enemies too, but, he wasn't terribly concerned about it.

The long tan jacket fluttered in the breeze as he made his way, wondering which of his siblings were nearby.

[spoili]A soft wisp of wind brushed through the cities largest church, a historical building that was built in the early years of occupation. Built on the bones of now extinct First Nations peoples who had once occupied the vast expanse of greenery. The church was large and stained a reminder of the conquered culture it dominated. The stained glass windows showed the eyes of saints and "the mother" herself. It was allegedly the place of salvation. For weary travelers and civilians alike to find god through the troubles of life. The night was cold, and the Head Priest stood on his pedestal giving a practice sermon to an empty crowd, impassioned by his words, he shouted the glory of the lord, before arching over and crying out as he spent his load in a cheap hooker, who tasted him in front of to the invisible congregation. He laughed, pulling away from the fourteen year old boy as he wiped the nasty spew off of her shirt. "That's fifty. If you want me to bend over that's 200. Big Dad doesn't give for cheap...priest."

The priest chuckled patting the child on the shoulder,"I am aware of our arrangement, my son. Your filthiness has been cleansed and I absolve you of these sins that you have committed. Here is your money, and come again to me tomorrow. I will be waiting."

The young boy nodded, guilt staining his features as he snatched up the money and walked towards the door without a jacket on towards a pimp who would beat if he didn't receive his money. The priest fixed his robe, licking his lips as he turned the page of the large bible which had been allotted to the church in the 16th century. He raised his fist beginning to speak, when suddenly a bright light filled every candle in the room. A blaze so large that it left no crack unseen no shadow hidden. The man raised his eyes opening his hand as he stared up at the face of Jesus in the now illuminated glass,"Is it you, my lord! Praise be thy name, that you show yourself to me. To me! I am not worthy of your presence. I am not worthy to feel such grace. I come to you as but a humble servant. Please absolve me and show me the light."

Suddenly the doors slammed open and the candles turned black. The only light source left on was the small candle by the bible in front of him. The night was cold but the chill that rode up the priests spine was something entirely different. A young woman stood at the door, her silhouette the only thing that he could see. She took a step inside, her heel hitting the marble the only noise passing through the dark empty halls. "Archibald Brandon."

His name. Words unspoken by anyone for fifty years. Her tone was quiet but the rage within her was almost overwhelmingly apparent. He gripped his rosary, letting a prayer move up to the heavens,"What is it you seek my child?"

She took a few more steps inside her eyes and face hidden within the dark as the doors shut behind her,"The destruction of humanity...father."

This time the priest didn't resist his instincts, and stared at her with conviction and bravery coating his words,"I know what you are demon. Prancing around in the body of a cheap whore will not change that. You have no power here, in the place of the lord. Be gone to the pits of hell where you belong."

A soft snarl lifted into the air as a almost choking heat began to fill the room. Certain candles along the edges lit, showing more of her features in the dark. Her eyes were hidden but the shape of a beautiful girl became more apparent. Unwanted lust filled him as he eyed her young breasts and small frame. She didn't stand like a woman though, nor did she have a sense of femininity about her. Power was apparent in her body language and rage swelled off of her like a light smoke,"The lord has never visited this building as he has never heard any of YOUR prayers. I have though. I have seen the twelve year old boy Ian in the shower. I have seen the young Beverly in Sunday school, after her single mother drops her off. I have seen the choir boy behind the organ and I have listened to their tears and their pain. I have killed many people on the grounds of sin, but you....You have made me...angry."

He didn't shake grabbing a cross he held it up to her and let his words puncture her,"BE GONE SATANOS! I HAVE CLEANSED THOSE CHILDREN WITH THE GRACE OF GOD. I LOVE THEM WITH ALL OF MY SOUL. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME. YOU MURDERER! YOU WHORE! LET GOD JUDGE MY ACTIONS. HE FILLS ME WITH COURAGE AND BRAVERY TO DEFEAT YOU. I WILL SEND YOU BACK INTO HELL WITH THE WORDS OF HIS HOLINESS!!!!"

He began to site passages from the holy book. His compassion of love and beauty filling the room, as he fought the demon. He was onto his third paragraph when she moved, his body flying through the air as he smashed into his pedestal, the wood snapping around him as he fell to the cold hard marble, blood flowing down his face. The candles of the room, turned to full light as he stared up up at face of evil."Your words mean nothing without grace dear priest. There is nothing pure about you or this building and it's finally time this world sees the exposure of humanities cruelty. I AM ENRAGED BY YOUR PRESENCE AND YOUR POSITION. THE FACT YOU EVOKE THE LORD'S NAME WHEN YOU DEGRADE THE SANCTITY OF THE VERY RELIGION YOU PREACH IS HYPOCRITICAL AND SAVAGE. YOU CALL ME A DEMON, BUT YOU ARE A MONSTER, and my job is to show monsters fear. I am the horror of this world, and the vengeance of the weak, and tonight you will feel my wrath.

Wrath screamed, flame erupting from her palms and roaming up her body to cover her form, and then she expelled it, letting the windows and tapestries burn and burst beneath the heat. The candles whittled to the wick and the pews roared into crackling light. The cross on the wall burned the brightest before falling to the earth and smashing. The young woman's body walked closer flame licking through her hair as her fingers turned into sharp claw-like points, and a dagger was pulled out it's holster at her leg. She stared down the horror-filled eyes of the priest now broken and depraved, and smiled,"Where is your god now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was cold, but a burning church left the poor and destitute a little warmer as they began to crowd in front of the statue of the lord. It was draped with a pale, wrinkled leather covered in blood. A false image which only pointed to it's final piece, the dead blood soaked corpse of a priest who no longer had the right to say he wore the skin of god. He hung just above the picture of Mary, and was the center piece of the beginning of the end. Wrath stared at her work with pleasure from an alley. Blood still soaking her hands, as she smiled,"And so...it begins." [/spoili]

Graphic Detail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphire smiled when she heard the DJ announce closing. She dumped a load of glasses into the dishwasher and turned it on before starting to tuck bottles of booze into the fridge under the counter.

"Bartender?"

Looking up, Sapphire laid eyes on a rather flushed looking woman who was swaying minutely. "Sorry lady, no drinks after the closing announcement."

"But -!"

"Nope. Time to go home." Sapphire watched as she turned and left, huffing angrily. Shrugging, she nodded up at Daemon on the balcony before continuing her clean up. She could hear the club slowly starting to empty behind her. Another minute and the music stopped. Sighing in relief, Sapphire rubbed her temples for a moment before filling a bucket with water and cleaning solution. The smell of chemicals made her wrinkle here nose and her headache flared.

It took nearly twenty minutes for the club to empty fully. Sapphire finished cleaning the tables and stacking the chairs on top before counting the cash and bringing it all up to Daemon's office.

"The night's earnings. We did well," she grinned tiredly. "How many people ended up getting kicked out in the end?"

Reactions: Camille
Adelina was walking away from Temperance's house and moving back into the city. The heaviness was only growing she felt, and a frown flickered across her face. Having spent time in hell before, she had a special connection to demons. Their presence, it was easily felt to her. It felt like a spider on your back you couldn't reach. Like you stepped on a pile of worms and they were moving between your toes. Like you were walking in the thickest fog of your life and all the droplets were sticking to your skin. She wrapped her arms around her, until a familiar feeling stirred in her chest. Another angel? She raised an eyebrow and stopped her walk. It was moving closer. Adelina smiled a bit now, turning towards the feeling and walking towards it. As she rounded a corner, she saw a familiar form, his righteous spirit glowing about him. Humans of course wouldn't see it, but she could.

"Venari," she said loudly, smiling and loosing one of her crossed arms to wave at him in a friendly manner. "I'm glad you are here," she said. She moved closer towards him to embrace her fellow angel, when she heard a faint roar and crack. A look of alarm came across the angel's visage as her head snapped to the noise. She felt incredibly uneasy all of a sudden, a panic trying to rise in her. She looked back to Venari, obviously disturbed. "Something's wrong," she said flatly, knowing he had to sense it too as she turned and began running.

The scene was enough to make Adelina feel sick to her stomach, and tears form in her eyes. Who would burn a church number one? The sheep would have to find a new shepherd to lead them now. They might even falsely take it as a sign and abandon hope in God. But God had not abandoned them. She also could barely look at the grotesque display that had been created out of the mangled body of one of God's creatures, created in his image now covered in blood. She sniffed once and shook her head, knowing she couldn't touch anything unless it was to save someone. Not to mention, her power was greatest among faith. And there was no faith among this crowd in front of the church aflame. She felt helpless, watching as firefighters arrived. She stood, unmoving, waiting in case they needed saving from the flames if they got out of control.

~Sloth~
Walking down the alley which was located nearby the club which he just left, Sloth possessed no thoughts. Like dominoes, plans would come into action and fall. Hopefully the plan in current action, would be the one which ensures victory and riddles the Mortal Realm with apocalypse. A smile etches across his face, when spotting a plume of smoke far off in the distance. Despite it being night time, Sloth saw perfectly. Thanks to his power over darkness. A sigh occurred as he remembers, currently no place in this Mortal Realm, possesses darkness like the Abyss back in hell. Dear Hades, was Sloth actually missing hell?

Proceeding his walk through the city, Sloth comes to a park. A smirk occurs when a faint sense enters his perception. Something dark was in this forest, the presence of a demon. The presence was utterly faint, but someone like Sloth, despite being lazy as he was, was always watching out for the presence of others of his own kind. Taking note of the size of the energy or aura this demon gave, he was a plebeian.

Following the presence he felt, Sloth eventually walked up on a young man who was talking to himself. Then the boy proceeded to create a crown of flowers and place it onto his head. Breaking the silence along with notifying his own presence to Atticus. "Are my senses proving alike the sin which I represent? Or are you actually one of us?" The question arose due to Atticus doing something Sloth never imagined a demon to do. Sloth also possessed a look of faint confusion.​

...John Constantine...
Watching as people entered and leaved the parking-lot, John eventually finished his cigarette. Standing there, he noticed a familiar face, a man with two women. Torval only known as a werewolf to Constantine, spoke to another man in the lot. Though the exchange of words must have not went well, for the unknown man (Venari) glanced to the pavement below himself, then proceeded to walk away. Half way finished with the cigarette in his mouth, Constantine gets an idea.

John begins trailing the man who spoke to Torval. If this man was or wasn't affiliated with the werewolf, John was going to find out. At a younger age, Constantine would of went into a blind rage and pursued a man like Torval. Although taking into consideration the last time they crossed paths, Constantine would need to playthings smartly. As he does now against all supernatural threats. Whether Venari knew he was being followed, was not of Constantine's concerned. In fact, Constantine was following Venari rather carelessly or obviously. However, Constantine did try to stay out of sight of Torval, in case he wanted to spark a confrontation.

Soon enough, Venari was approached by a woman, carefully Constantine listened to their exchange of words. Eyes faintly widening when he heard them as well. Yet the only action Constantine made, was placing another cigarette between his lips, to replace the last one. Not aware if they knew of his presence, caused Constantine to speak. "So the big man upstairs has finally allowed his winged-children to aid in preventing this growing issue?" A rather large drag is taken from his cigarette, before he keeps talking. "And here I was beginning to believe, people like me were going to be the only ones standing in the way of those fiends." Constantine knew the possible reactions he could receive saying what he did in front of Adelina & Venari. However Constantine as you say, possessed a bone to pick the holy lord himself.

Constantine's Thoughts: Why, after all I've done for mankind, must I suffer the fate which is destined to me?

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Atticus was so deep in thought that he almost screamed when a voice that didn't belong to him filled the park that he was led to believe only he occupied. Calming his racing heart, he turned to focus his gaze on the other man that entered his small sanctuary. Remembering that he was asked a question earlier, he tried to recall the words and register them. It was silent as he tried to figure out what the other man was going on about. One of us? Of who?, he thought before it hit him. He could feel it, the dark energy that he used to be surrounded with long ago. The entire reason that he had come to the surface in the first place and made his stay permanent. Being up on the surface had made the brunet more than a little rusty when it came to detecting others of his kind. As he continued to feel the energy emitting from the other man, he came to the conclusion that the Demon was of a higher class in the Underworld. A Knight, perhaps. Snapping out of his thoughts, mouth drier than he's ever experienced, he wondered if he should answer the question directed towards him truthfully. In all honestly, he had no reason to lie, so why should he? "I...I am. I'm one of you," he responded as he realized the slightly confused look on the man's face. It's probably because of my flower crown, Atticus thought briefly.

[ @~Forgotten_Saiyan~ ]

Torval sighed as the girls constantly complained that Hottie McCutiePants decided he did not want to make out with them, or 'own' them, Torval was unsure if he worded it like that. But you never know what goes through the mind of homeless people. They want to own EVERYTHING! After about fifteen minutes, the radio came on with blare

"zzt...We interrupt your current program to bring to you--"

"AWW WHY CAN'T YOU TURN AROUND? I ONLY WANTED TO KISS HIM!"

"And why don't I change your diapers and call you daughter as well? IF YOU REALLY WANTED HIM, YOU WOULD'VE LEFT THIS CAR!"

They were silent, silent enough for Torval to hear the rest of the announcement.

"-The fire that is still going on in the church is in fact, intentional and the work of an arsonist. It's lone occupant, Father Brandon, was also found killed at the scene, we suspect that this was a crime of religious terrorism, and we expect to see more cases like it if we cannot find out the identity of this arsonist or any affiliates of said person. We urge you, if you have any information on this terrorist, or any of his whereabouts. Please, contact us!'

A fire at a church eh? That has 'demon' written all over it. better go check it out. Torval thought to himself, he made a detour down a hill and into the heart of town again, to witness the fire firsthand and see the look of absolute horror on the ladies faces as they went into a shocked expression at the burning church, who would do such a thing? If he had to guess, hopefully his next contractor. Look's like it's back to work for Torval. But first, to get rid of the girls...He pulled out his phone and ordered a taxi to take the girls home...or to that homeless guy or wherever, just out of his way, and he made sure that he had everything on himself this time so that they had no chance to steal something so that he cannot bump into them ever... besides, that's what next week's first for anyways!
He walked about the park, slowly making his way toward the burning church, and the horrid crowd surrounding it. He stuffed his left hand into his pocket, and kept the right one holding one his phone to see if anyone would meet him electronically, although that's not how supernaturals usually work-they like to keep things old-fashioned. Such as say, burning a church as a demonic way of saying 'hi'

He went up to some female stranger, someone who he's never met before, to talk about such an event.

"It's just so wrong to see a church burn, don't you think?"

@Mewmewcatfish
@Lykaon
@Whirlwind
@anyone else at church or intrested
"It's all wrong. That's why it's burning."

Wrath kept her eyes on the crowd, waiting for the presence of god's workers to appear. Most would believe she was an idiot for sticking around the very crime scene she created, but other then a way to begin the apocalypse, she wanted to see her enemies up close and personal. Her clothes were replaced with a pair of black leather skinny's a red halter top and a silk black jacket that left much to the eye. Her fingernails were painted red, and her skin had a pink glow but other then that nothing was amiss. She turned to look at the man with interest brewing behind her features. She licked her lips,"Of course you know that already Torval, or should I say angel killer. Don't be betrayed by the body. I'm way crueler then I look."

She moved her eyes past him with mild interest before noting a scent of grace. She turned to see Adelina through the crowd her light almost overbearing to the eyes. She hissed, noting Venari as well and clenched her fists. Rage rumbled through her like a wave as she eyed her ex-comrades with unwavering eyes. Her stance turned rigid as she spoke softly to no one in particular,"Of course he sends you both. Smart move to play with my emotions father, but it isn't going to work this time."

She plastered on a smirk and ignored the young man, leaving him within the crowd as she moved closer to the angels, an arrogance to her prowl as her heels ground into the dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Undead_Ban
Venari
Venari hadn't been walking long before he happened upon his sister Adelina. He recognized her immediately, seeing through her humanoid form. He always admired her ability to be so compassionate. Her light was, as he had always said, the brightest of any angel he'd known. When she called to him, he paused briefly, continuing to move closer to her until they were no more than a foot away.

"Adelina. It is good to see you as well. I...wish the circumstances were better."

He spoke softly, his voice deep and gruff as always. His expression was mildly pleasant, the faintest hint of a smile crossed his lips. However, after a moment, it changed, a quizzical one taking over his features.

"Do you know why I was..."

Venari's voice faltered when he felt the same ping of concern as she had. Something was indeed wrong. The two moved quickly to the scene of the church, immediately seeing the roaring flames, and shortly after, the murdered priest. The scene was grizzly, but the truth was he bad both scene and caused much worse.

Venari had something of a reputation among both his siblings and demons alike. In the past, his name had been feared by demons and respected by angels. He had slain many, punished the wicked, and destroyed much that the heavenly host decreed wicked or evil.

Yes, some of these things in fact tore at his pride, and even his conscience. The Angel of Diligence, whom never stopped hunting his target, and saw that no witnesses remained unless it was ordered. These days his assignments were nearly non-existent. He was becoming...obsolete.

Pushing the thoughts away, Venari looked to the victim of the attack, a priest, now bloody and dead, was a man he had seen before. He glanced at her for a moment, reading her expression before looking to the body again.

"Do not mourn, Sister. This man was not righteous, and I hesitate to call him a servant of the Lord. He committed blasphemous acts in His name, and defiled the word of our father by speaking them. I would not have been surprised if only a century ago, Father would have sent me to him. The results would have been fairly similar."

Venari's words weren't at all chosen carefully, and it wasn't common for him to not speak his mind. In truth, a part of him was glad this human was no longer plaguing this house of God. Yet, this was no longer such a place. It was only a burning ruin. After a moment, Venari turned to look at the human whom had made himself apparent by addressing them.

"How unusual that a human would know anything of us. For you to speak in such a way in my presence is a clear indicator that you do not know who I am."

The demon, whom had decides to mention the two of them in passing was only adding fuel to his fiery irration. This was looking to be a long night.

"I take it you recognize me? I cannot say I know you, demon. Although, I suppose the faces run together over the centuries. I assume you are the one behind this?"

Venari
Venari hadn't been walking long before he happened upon his sister Adelina. He recognized her immediately, seeing through her humanoid form. He always admired her ability to be so compassionate. Her light was, as he had always said, the brightest of any angel he'd known. When she called to him, he paused briefly, continuing to move closer to her until they were no more than a foot away.

"Adelina. It is good to see you as well. I...wish the circumstances were better."

He spoke softly, his voice deep and gruff as always. His expression was mildly pleasant, the faintest hint of a smile crossed his lips. However, after a moment, it changed, a quizzical one taking over his features.

"Do you know why I was..."

Venari's voice faltered when he felt the same ping of concern as she had. Something was indeed wrong. The two moved quickly to the scene of the church, immediately seeing the roaring flames, and shortly after, the murdered priest. The scene was grizzly, but the truth was he bad both scene and caused much worse.

Venari had something of a reputation among both his siblings and demons alike. In the past, his name had been feared by demons and respected by angels. He had slain many, punished the wicked, and destroyed much that the heavenly host decreed wicked or evil.

Yes, some of these things in fact tore at his pride, and even his conscience. The Angel of Diligence, whom never stopped hunting his target, and saw that no witnesses remained unless it was ordered. These days his assignments were nearly non-existent. He was becoming...obsolete.

Pushing the thoughts away, Venari looked to the victim of the attack, a priest, now bloody and dead, was a man he had seen before. He glanced at her for a moment, reading her expression before looking to the body again.

"Do not mourn, Sister. This man was not righteous, and I hesitate to call him a servant of the Lord. He committed blasphemous acts in His name, and defiled the word of our father by speaking them. I would not have been surprised if only a century ago, Father would have sent me to him. The results would have been fairly similar."

Venari's words weren't at all chosen carefully, and it wasn't common for him to not speak his mind. In truth, a part of him was glad this human was no longer plaguing this house of God. Yet, this was no longer such a place. It was only a burning ruin. After a moment, Venari turned to look at the human whom had made himself apparent by addressing them.

"How unusual that a human would know anything of us. For you to speak in such a way in my presence is a clear indicator that you do not know who I am."

The demon, whom had decides to mention the two of them in passing was only adding fuel to his fiery irration. This was looking to be a long night.

"I take it you recognize me? I cannot say I know you, demon. Although, I suppose the faces run together over the centuries. I assume you are the one behind this?"
Wrath looked up at him with blazing red eyes, a blast of heat pushing through the crowd, and making the entire scene uncomfortable. She plastered on a sinful smile and spoke evenly, the voice of an old angel perking through the body of a young woman,"I am surprised..and insulted you don't recognize me Venari...or my work."

She turned her gaze to Adelina,"Once upon a time we used to be such good friends...didn't we Adelina...Compassion and Benevolence always went hand in hand didn't they."

Anger filled her features, knowing it had been a long time since she had seen her friends. How they abandoned her when the lord ripped out her wings. She seethed in her hatred her sharp claws digging into her palms as sickly black blood slipped to the ground. She felt the urge to be cruel, and as usual revelled in it,"Of course...compassion only goes so far doesn't it. Do you know what happens to you when the godly wings are ripped from your back. You fall for hours, sometimes it feels like days before suddenly a pit of hellfire engulfs you. Within those flames are the demons and succubus who rape and scratch you until you beg for bloody mercy. FOR TEN YEARS I SCREAMED IN THOSE PITS FOR SANCTUARY AND WHAT DID IT GET ME! NOT MERCY....oh no..."

Her cruel eyes drifted to Venari, an anger so deep burning behind the pits of her eyes,"At least not from the creator. But someone did save me...gave me wings of leather and a sword of blood, and they have done me well. I can assure you of that. Take a good look angels because this only the beginning, and if he thinks my kinship with you both will save this world then he is wrong. I am no longer his creature and will see him burn along with the rest of this sinful creation."

"But he could have yet been saved, if his soul had not been severed from his body," Adelina whispered quietly, obviously still disturbed by the scene. She couldn't help but see the possibilities in everyone, even the most evil. It was just who she was. She just sighed heavily, knowing there was nothing to be done about it now.

The angel did a double take to the woman standing near them once Venari began speaking to her. A frown of confusion nestled on Adelina's brow as recognition came into her mind. "Sister, you did this?" Love spoke, looking hurt. Of course, she knew 'Wrath' had been responsible for much worse, but still. Coming face to face with her old ally made it that much more real that she who used to be so sweet was now twisted into the evil ones wishes and plans.

"I tried to reach for you but could not! You know there is a chasm between the over world and the under. I eventually crossed it but never ran into you in the vast nothingness and hell fire that was Hades domain. But I guess you were… busy," the angel mumbled quietly, eyes darting to her old sister's most recent terrible work. It was excruciating for her to believe her once holy friend could do something that involved the burning of a house of worship, no matter how corrupt the shepherd within. She cringed when Wrath began to yell, her anger hurting her heart, for she had never felt anger herself.

"I still pray for you daily," Adelina said quietly, hurt in her eyes from behind Venari, wishing she could actually save the demon, but knowing it was clearly too late. "I also pray our loyalties do not bring us against each other one on one eventually," she spoke hesitantly, looking away.

~Sloth~
A faint nod occurred when Sloth heard Atticus' reply. "Due to the nature of your actions, I wonder how much sway our realm holds over you." The only time Sloth saw demons in mortal form do something along the lines of wear a crown of flowers, were females of the succubi influence. "Do you wish to watch this world burn? To suffer eternal apocalypse?" Sloth's eyes would have darted to check his surroundings, but that would cause use of effort he refused to supply. Plucking a flower from the ground below him, slowly darkness seeped from his palm engulfing and shredding the flower to pieces. Sloth made no action to walk towards the boy, he didn't want to scare him. Sloth was typically never very brutal, mean or harsh towards demons unless strongly provoked.

[ @Kitsune ]

...John Constantine...
The man eyed the three intently, having followed Adelina & Venari after not receiving an answer to his statements. Noticing the three begin talking, Constantine bid his time and continued indulging in his cigarette. Although this time when he finished the smoke, he didn't replace it. A series of coughs occur, they were not accidental, but to gain attention. "That is rather interesting indeed. You three have quite the history it seems." Constantine was not on edge, but mentally prepared to flee at any moment if needed. Constantine didn't expect an attack from Venari or Adelina, however couldn't trust the individual he gathered to be a fallen angel or demon of sorts. "Now I am assured that my previous comments hold some worth or weight over you two." Constantine's focus narrows onto the woman who was supposedly a fallen angel or demon. If she was a demon, things could get complicated very quick. Constantine wasn't looking to fight a Demon with such a high populous of people nearby. Taking into consideration the magnitude of the scene of the crime, Constantine wondering what horrific plans were to follow. "Should I allow you three to keep conversing? Or reveal a bit of myself that you cannot learn by simply inspecting me and the fate of my soul." Constantine chuckles. "For I know a bit about you three, but you probably know very little of myself."​

Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Venari
Venari decided it best to focus on hos siblings first. There would be time to deal with the arrogant human soon enough. He may have had something of a reputation, but, this was just another human. Even if he had power.

The angel stood firm, his gaze not faltering nor his expression changing. His eyes stared deeply into his fallen sister's, and he could see her torment, and he could feel her rage. There was so much, His expression shifted for a slight second, his gaze dropping then returning quickly. He hadn't realized...

Still, what she had done here and elsewhere was more than wrong.

"Sister, I can remember now. You feel rage because of your fall, incur your wrath on others. Yet, all that rage you feel is nothing compared to the disappointment I felt when you fell. You had so much potential..."

A slight frown crossed Venari's face, his brows furrowing slightly before he shook his head. He began to speak again, glancing to Adelina.

"I believe I understand why we are here, now. Adelina is your chance for redemption. I believe that our father will forgive you if you accept your chance for atonement."

Venari glanced back to his now demonic sibling, his expression hardening, his eyes narrowing.

"I, on the other hand. Was sent here should you refuse. I promise you sister, if you truly remember me, then you know turning down this opportunity would be the last mistake you make."

"But he could have yet been saved, if his soul had not been severed from his body," Adelina whispered quietly, obviously still disturbed by the scene. She couldn't help but see the possibilities in everyone, even the most evil. It was just who she was. She just sighed heavily, knowing there was nothing to be done about it now.

The angel did a double take to the woman standing near them once Venari began speaking to her. A frown of confusion nestled on Adelina's brow as recognition came into her mind. "Sister, you did this?" Love spoke, looking hurt. Of course, she knew 'Wrath' had been responsible for much worse, but still. Coming face to face with her old ally made it that much more real that she who used to be so sweet was now twisted into the evil ones wishes and plans.

"I tried to reach for you but could not! You know there is a chasm between the over world and the under. I eventually crossed it but never ran into you in the vast nothingness and hell fire that was Hades domain. But I guess you were… busy," the angel mumbled quietly, eyes darting to her old sister's most recent terrible work. It was excruciating for her to believe her once holy friend could do something that involved the burning of a house of worship, no matter how corrupt the shepherd within. She cringed when Wrath began to yell, her anger hurting her heart, for she had never felt anger herself.

"I still pray for you daily," Adelina said quietly, hurt in her eyes from behind Venari, wishing she could actually save the demon, but knowing it was clearly too late. "I also pray our loyalties do not bring us against each other one on one eventually," she spoke hesitantly, looking away.
For a millisecond a small tinge of gold flashed over Wrath's last eyes, before being washed over of a deeper mauve,"I could never hurt you Adelina. I may have become an evil creature but I could never kill a pure creature. It would by hypocritical, after everything I have planned..."

She snarled, a sharp pain digging into her bones, as she screamed at the woman,"YOU ONLY SEE WHAT HE SHOWS YOU ADELINA! WHAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE. HE CLAIMS ME AS BEING A BETRAYER WHEN HE LETS CHILDREN BE RAPED AND YOUNG WOMEN BE MURDERED AND FUCKED INTO THE GROUND! NO! FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU!"

~Sloth~
A faint nod occurred when Sloth heard Atticus' reply. "Due to the nature of your actions, I wonder how much sway our realm holds over you." The only time Sloth saw demons in mortal form do something along the lines of wear a crown of flowers, were females of the succubi influence. "Do you wish to watch this world burn? To suffer eternal apocalypse?" Sloth's eyes would have darted to check his surroundings, but that would cause use of effort he refused to supply. Plucking a flower from the ground below him, slowly darkness seeped from his palm engulfing and shredding the flower to pieces. Sloth made no action to walk towards the boy, he didn't want to scare him. Sloth was typically never very brutal, mean or harsh towards demons unless strongly provoked.

[ @Kitsune ]

...John Constantine...
The man eyed the three intently, having followed Adelina & Venari after not receiving an answer to his statements. Noticing the three begin talking, Constantine bid his time and continued indulging in his cigarette. Although this time when he finished the smoke, he didn't replace it. A series of coughs occur, they were not accidental, but to gain attention. "That is rather interesting indeed. You three have quite the history it seems." Constantine was not on edge, but mentally prepared to flee at any moment if needed. Constantine didn't expect an attack from Venari or Adelina, however couldn't trust the individual he gathered to be a fallen angel or demon of sorts. "Now I am assured that my previous comments hold some worth or weight over you two." Constantine's focus narrows onto the woman who was supposedly a fallen angel or demon. If she was a demon, things could get complicated very quick. Constantine wasn't looking to fight a Demon with such a high populous of people nearby. Taking into consideration the magnitude of the scene of the crime, Constantine wondering what horrific plans were to follow. "Should I allow you three to keep conversing? Or reveal a bit of myself that you cannot learn by simply inspecting me and the fate of my soul." Constantine chuckles. "For I know a bit about you three, but you probably know very little of myself."​
As her eyes flew over to the human a vicious shaking began to fill her body,"YOU ARROGANT LITTLE SHIT! WALKING UP TO ME AS IF I AM A LITTLE GIRL AT A FUCKING ICE CREAM SHOP! DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT IS!"

She snarled at him, with sharp teeth that triangulated beneath her mouth. The nearness of such pure grace was infuriating her beyond belief, almost enticing her rage. A deep seated pain that seared her heart life a fire poker was beginning to burn through her veins. She took a step toward the human, a black seared stain smoking beneath her shoes. She was breathing heavily,"I don't give a flying fuck who you think you are..but if you don't get the fuck out of her now JOHN CONSTANTINE. I AM GOING TO RIP THAT PATHETIC HUMAN HEART RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CHEST."

Venari
Venari decided it best to focus on hos siblings first. There would be time to deal with the arrogant human soon enough. He may have had something of a reputation, but, this was just another human. Even if he had power.

The angel stood firm, his gaze not faltering nor his expression changing. His eyes stared deeply into his fallen sister's, and he could see her torment, and he could feel her rage. There was so much, His expression shifted for a slight second, his gaze dropping then returning quickly. He hadn't realized...

Still, what she had done here and elsewhere was more than wrong.

"Sister, I can remember now. You feel rage because of your fall, incur your wrath on others. Yet, all that rage you feel is nothing compared to the disappointment I felt when you fell. You had so much potential..."

A slight frown crossed Venari's face, his brows furrowing slightly before he shook his head. He began to speak again, glancing to Adelina.

"I believe I understand why we are here, now. Adelina is your chance for redemption. I believe that our father will forgive you if you accept your chance for atonement."

Venari glanced back to his now demonic sibling, his expression hardening, his eyes narrowing.

"I, on the other hand. Was sent here should you refuse. I promise you sister, if you truly remember me, then you know turning down this opportunity would be the last mistake you make."
At Venari's soft voice she turned her hair becoming haggard, and anguished wrath flashed through her features. When he finished speaking, she took a step towards him, the facade of the young girl dimming as her demon form glimmered through her human form. A grown woman with golden locks and soft freckles was speckled with battle scars and burns. Her eyes were a full red and her fingers were elongated into thick black scars. Black leather wings arched up and her expression was one of uninhibited anger at it's purest form.

She stared up at Venari with cold eyes, an anger so vicious that it was almost oozing from her pores,"I am not your sister anymore. Kaia Heizdel died a violent death centuries ago, and the remains are alot more ruthless. A long time ago..you would strike fear into my heart with ease. Everything could. Now. Demons say my name in fear. Your not the only one with a reputation anymore, and I am no longer a child...brother, and that atonement you so graciously offer...means less to me then humanities existence. Prepare yourself for war because this."

She took a few steps back into the crowd of humans,"Is only the beginning."

Suddenly three police cars lit up in flames blowing into the air as metal flew out into the onlooking crowds, screams and blood creating a big enough distraction for Wrath to disappear in the crowd, her form becoming just another body running around in terror, as the scent of firey death filled the expanse of the lot.

Lips parted in awe and also fear, Atticus was entranced as Sloth picked up one of the many flowers that decorated the ground that they tread on, destroying it with the darkness that he controlled. It was quite the sight, really. If he didn't know what else that the darkness could do, he would be in complete awe, not one trace of fear. Closing his mouth and swallowing, not helping the dry situation that his mouth was already in, he focused his gaze back on the flowers that surrounded him. For a moment, he was silent as he contemplated his responses to Sloth's questions. The Demon wondered if he would be judged because of his answers before deciding to throw it all out of the window. "I don't. I don't wish for any sort of damage to come upon this world....for it has become my home," he responded in a soft tone, eyes glazed over. He believed that his answer also gave Sloth a little insight about his first comment. He was certain that the Underworld began to loose more and more persuasion over him the longer he stayed on the surface. Maybe he was right. Maybe he was wrong. "But, because of your presence and your question, I'm assuming that I have no choice but to watch such a dreadful fate overcome it. Would I be correct in such an assumption?" The brunet questioned, returning his gaze to the man close by. A spark of grief swam through his emerald eyes for he knew just how terrible the end of the world could be, especially if it involved Demons. It saddened him to think of Earth ending in such a way.

[ @Hisoka the Magician ]

~Sloth~
An eyebrow perked in fascination due to the response Atticus gave. Demons betraying the underworld wasn't a new thing for lower-ranking demons, however higher ranking demons was another story. "For a demon of such foolish actions, you are intelligent, I can give you that." A deep sigh occurred, if this boy tried to slow down or even stop the plans of Lord Hades, that would be a problem. "For your best interest, I suggest you do exactly what you said. Merely watch the dreadful fate which is to overthrow the Mortal Plane. I can't promise your safety if you so choose to try and foil these plans of apocalypse. However I can assure you power, riches, and the sort, if you do choose to join and aid our cause." A smirk entered Sloth's expression when he spoke of the rewards which would be assured for Atticus. Simply due to the fact, all who helped Lord Hades complete this plan, would surely get what he promised and more. The only thing he failed to mention, which he never thought about, was the war that would ensue after the mortal realm was taken over by Hell's armies.

...John Constantine...
Once the woman demon left, Constantine lifted a Silk-Cut cigarette to his lips and ignited it. Placing his lighter back onto his person, he exhales the smoke he gathered from his smoke. "Well that was deli-" Before he could finish his sentence, the police cars lit aflame and bursted. Leaning against the wall of a nearby structure, he focuses on Adelina and Venari. "We have much to talk about. I, like she said, am John Constantine." He took another drag of his cigarette. "I've gained a sort of reputation for slaying supernatural entities which seek to endanger earth. As much as I hate to say it. Working together may be our best option." John was very reluctant to accept help from others, even more so on offering help. However taking into consideration the words that woman spoke, humanity was in greater danger than he chose to notice.​