Battle for Humanity_

Lackadaisically Sloth sipped the water in hand. Not speaking or even providing a thank you to Sapphire before taking leave. Eyeing the dance floor Sloth couldn't help but release a scoffing sigh. Mortals were such foolish and simple creatures to Sloths point of view. Sloth would look down upon them more so then he did, if it didn't require so much effort. Dingily Sloth made his way towards the table Wrath sat. Taking one of the open seats across from them all, two open spots are to his left and right. Spinning the chair backwards, Sloth straddles the chair, using the back of the chair for a spot to rest his chin. Interlacing his fingers, he places his hands under his chin, to avoid resting his face on what he assumed to be a dirty chair.

"Well, well, well..............Fancy meeting you here. I figured a place such as this wouldn't fit the bill of your favor."

While speaking Sloths eyes examine Wrath's mortal form from head to toe. So far, Sloth hasn't even looked at the people around Wrath, not yet even giving them the time of day. For now Sloth's focus rested only on Wrath.

"Such an interesting form to take on my dear.........A fellow mortal could almost call it.............A whore?.......Why would you pick such a form? hmmm? I suspect this sort of thing from Lust, not the almighty Wrath" Sloth couldn't refrain from saying 'almighty wrath' in a mocking tone. To be honest, it wasn't a new thing for Sloth to mock anybody. Sloth was quick to mock all his peers and rivals.

As always, Sloth payed little attention to what was going on around him. Only providing focus to the issue at hand, his encounter with Wrath. Patiently Sloth awaited her response. Doubting it would go over smoothly. But then again, when did Sloth ever expect a friendly reunion with Wrath? Not even once.......

Adelina headed towards a nursing home, but when she arrived, the hours posted on the door had not yet been reached.

"Hmmm…" she murmured to herself, considering waiting outside the place, but she would sitting there for quite a while and well… idle hands were the devil's workshop.

Adelina smiled, saying a small prayer of love and blessing over the building, touching her fingers to the glass door before nodding and turning away. As she continued on her way, she felt a sense of holiness. She stopped, turning her head both directions at the intersection she had stopped at, before turning to follow the sense. It was very familiar, and by the time she was a quarter mile away she knew it was one of the virtues. She couldn't tell what one yet, but it was too angelic to be something simple.

Adelina was headed outside of town pretty much by this time, when a house caught her attention. She stood in front of it, frowning and staring at it, knowing if someone inside were to see her they might think her odd, but she had a feeling the person inside would not be shocked by her presence. In fact they had probably felt her coming for the last minute or so.

The angel moved towards the door and lifted a hand to knock, but hesitated. The presence wasn't in the house… Smiling, Adelina chuckled to herself and moved around the side of the house, peeking around and seeing a small shop behind the building where the heat of forging metal was still radiating out.

"Well… If it isn't Temperance," she said in greeting, giving a little wave as she approached.

Confusion.

Out of all the tense, jumbled mess of thoughts swirling about his mind, confusion seemed to reign control. It could have been coincidence. Surely it had to be coincidence. Something about the way her demeanor, however, suggested otherwise.

"You've been in contact with grace...Silly boy. I can assure you the dark side is a lot more fun. Nice girls will treat you with kindness and boredom. It's the girls that play in the dark that will make you remember why you're alive. Remember that. "

Her eyes momentarily locked on his but that was it all took. The unnaturally bright irises spoke volumes yet Charlie could no less read them than a pair of closed books. Although he still could somehow see that she knew. About the fight, the silenced law suits, and even his apparent theory of the light and dark aura's. But before he could so much as form a response another stranger, an apparent acquaintance of the one he was speaking to now, happened upon them.

"Good evening. Is everything okay here?"

A quick, hesitant nod was immediately given after Charlie had realized that she had been addressing him. In a moment of self-consciousness, he unknowingly fixed his slightly stooped posture when it was apparent that their party of two was becoming a three. It looked as if the conversation had turned towards the two mysterious women and Charlie had all the intention of keeping as unobtrusive as possible.

"I am fine Ophira. Just spending the evening with my new boyfriend. How about yourself?"

If he wasn't too busy internally choking on his own breath, Charlie would have detected the slight change of tone in her voice. The urge to object threatened to break his initial silence but seeming impolite to someone he just met kept him absolutely quite. By the time he finally decided that it wouldn't be rude at all to state the truth the two had already moved on to a different subject.

Suddenly the soreness of his muscles began to become discomforting aches as exhaustion was replaced by the increasing adrenaline brought on by his strained nerves. The fact that a glass cup was broken into little crystal pieces only inches beside him didn't particularly help. He risked a glance at the women beside him and almost immediately regretted it. What he had seen hadn't been normal. Black, coiling tendrils had practically oozed off her very being and--

"Well, well, well..............Fancy meeting you here. I figured a place such as this wouldn't fit the bill of your favor."

A nimble man interrupted his racing thoughts as he proceeded to take the seat directly across from then. If Charlie had been on edge before, he was absolutely ticking like a clock now. He had half the mind of just taking off into the crowd just to get away from the sudden oppressing darkness that emitted in waves from the three figures. This wasn't supposed to be happening. The psychologist had said that the visions would never resurface again as long as he keeps to his medication and no triggers are present.

All the talk about mortals and millenniums were not helping in the least bit. In the back of his mind Charlie prayed that Sam and Peter would return soon.

Confusion.

Out of all the tense, jumbled mess of thoughts swirling about his mind, confusion seemed to reign control. It could have been coincidence. Surely it had to be coincidence. Something about the way her demeanor, however, suggested otherwise.

"You've been in contact with grace...Silly boy. I can assure you the dark side is a lot more fun. Nice girls will treat you with kindness and boredom. It's the girls that play in the dark that will make you remember why you're alive. Remember that. "

Her eyes momentarily locked on his but that was it all took. The unnaturally bright irises spoke volumes yet Charlie could no less read them than a pair of closed books. Although he still could somehow see that she knew. About the fight, the silenced law suits, and even his apparent theory of the light and dark aura's. But before he could so much as form a response another stranger, an apparent acquaintance of the one he was speaking to now, happened upon them.

A quick, hesitant nod was immediately given after Charlie had realized that she had been addressing him. In a moment of self-consciousness, he unknowingly fixed his slightly stooped posture when it was apparent that their party of two was becoming a three. It looked as if the conversation had turned towards the two mysterious women and Charlie had all the intention of keeping as unobtrusive as possible.

"I am fine Ophira. Just spending the evening with my new boyfriend. How about yourself?"

If he wasn't too busy internally choking on his own breath, Charlie would have detected the slight change of tone in her voice. The urge to object threatened to break his initial silence but seeming impolite to someone he just met kept him absolutely quite. By the time he finally decided that it wouldn't be rude at all to state the truth the two had already moved on to a different subject.

Suddenly the soreness of his muscles began to become discomforting aches as exhaustion was replaced by the increasing adrenaline brought on by his strained nerves. The fact that a glass cup was broken into little crystal pieces only inches beside him didn't particularly help. He risked a glance at the women beside him and almost immediately regretted it. What he had seen hadn't been normal. Black, coiling tendrils had practically oozed off her very being and--

A nimble man interrupted his racing thoughts as he proceeded to take the seat directly across from then. If Charlie had been on edge before, he was absolutely ticking like a clock now. He had half the mind of just taking off into the crowd just to get away from the sudden oppressing darkness that emitted in waves from the three figures. This wasn't supposed to be happening. The psychologist had said that the visions would never resurface again as long as he keeps to his medication and no triggers are present.

All the talk about mortals and millenniums were not helping in the least bit. In the back of his mind Charlie prayed that Sam and Peter would return soon.
Lackadaisically Sloth sipped the water in hand. Not speaking or even providing a thank you to Sapphire before taking leave. Eyeing the dance floor Sloth couldn't help but release a scoffing sigh. Mortals were such foolish and simple creatures to Sloths point of view. Sloth would look down upon them more so then he did, if it didn't require so much effort. Dingily Sloth made his way towards the table Wrath sat. Taking one of the open seats across from them all, two open spots are to his left and right. Spinning the chair backwards, Sloth straddles the chair, using the back of the chair for a spot to rest his chin. Interlacing his fingers, he places his hands under his chin, to avoid resting his face on what he assumed to be a dirty chair.

While speaking Sloths eyes examine Wrath's mortal form from head to toe. So far, Sloth hasn't even looked at the people around Wrath, not yet even giving them the time of day. For now Sloth's focus rested only on Wrath.

"Such an interesting form to take on my dear.........A fellow mortal could almost call it.............A whore?.......Why would you pick such a form? hmmm? I suspect this sort of thing from Lust, not the almighty Wrath" Sloth couldn't refrain from saying 'almighty wrath' in a mocking tone. To be honest, it wasn't a new thing for Sloth to mock anybody. Sloth was quick to mock all his peers and rivals.

As always, Sloth payed little attention to what was going on around him. Only providing focus to the issue at hand, his encounter with Wrath. Patiently Sloth awaited her response. Doubting it would go over smoothly. But then again, when did Sloth ever expect a friendly reunion with Wrath? Not even once.......
Wrath smiled, letting a charming giggle push past her lips,"Rather a whore then a slob. You look like a college boy with a dick the size of a tic-tac. Perhaps bringing up lust isn't such a bad choice of words either Old man. I still recall her vast rant about the 100 year wait for a bloody orgasm. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race, Marsupial."

She lifted her chin, brushing the pink hair off of her shoulders, her red eyes becoming thick with a hazy rage,"Regardless of how we arrived here. I came to this...establishment...to give you a warning. I have certain plans that need to continue accordingly. If you get in my way, I will make whatever this poor pathetic excuse of a man's body my new rug. Also if that arrogant prick Pride shows up make sure that he keeps his distance. The less I see of you irrelevant fucks the better."

She suddenly turned to Charlie, a smile curving on her lips,"You're psychologist is a blind idiot, and a complete fool. Stop repressing whatever darkness you're keeping and, go get laid or something. I don't know. You're like a twisted up little towel, and it's making me uneasy."

Wrath reached and snatched up Sloth's water and then placing the empty glass on the table infront of him. Her gaze never left Sloth's as she smiled and spoke to Ophira,"Ya know Ophira, killing rogues without a trial is a very naughty thing to do. None of them are innocent and deserve worse then burning for sucking the very life out of humanity but...if you want your sin count...which might I add is probably higher then you think, to remain within the bounds of religious acceptance, you should force a jury to re-look at the crimes."

She smiled impishly at the woman, as the images of burnt vampire ran through her mind. She also was becoming concerned about the human at the table. She kept her eyes on Sloth in case he tried anything. She would burn this place down and cut every single one into ribbons if it was necessary to beat him. Well perhaps this one human...wait...nah...him to. She looked down at the table her polished black fingernails lightly grazing the black wood.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Sloth didn't act nor speak, until Wrath finished speaking. Sloth was to lazy to attempt and be rude by cutting little speech short. A most wicked laugh exerted from the lips of Sloth, the chuckle sounded utterly inhuman......... Although the voice he spoke in was the voice of the mortal body he wore. "I'm beginning to contemplate if your thought patterns are more foolish and careless than Sloth's own. Sloth could be offended due to the fact you perceive him an obstacle to your sworn duties. But, Sloth refuses to supply the effort to become flustered." Again, Sloth couldn't help but release that same wicked chuckle, oh how amusing he found the other knights, especially those who failed to realize their place. "However you would be twice the fool Sloth perceived you to be, if you think Sloth will be lifting a finger to help. You see, think of Sloth as an insurance policy. If plan A, B or C, is to fall apart, eventually plan Z will be awaiting to unravel. Some may consider Sloth, the fool willing to wait at the end of the line, to reveal his potential. But that is no issue when Sloth's sure that all his peers will fail. And hey, if they actually manage to succeed? That merely means less work for good ol' Slothy boy." A grin stretched from ear to ear upon his thought of less work. Truly he wanted Wrath, Pride and the others to succeed their duties. For it would only mean much less effort required on his end. "Does Wrath even realize why Sloth was assigned the position which he possess? Hmmm?" Sloth doubted he would get a response, for in reality he felt he didn't say much of anything that shouldn't already be known. Besides the final question he asked, which was merely bait to taunt her. Sloth was known for thoroughly enjoying getting a rise out of Wrath. Probably due to how little effort it took.

• Love
Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Seconds, minutes, hours. All of which flew by in a blink of an eye. Deep in the night and Atticus had still yet to fall asleep. Demon or not, his human body had its limitations and its needs. One of them being able to get a handful of hours of sleep. Though, sometimes, it wasn't as easy as other nights to fall asleep. This was one of those particular nights. With a groan, the young boy decided that he was in need of a walk. Yes, that will help him relax and become sleepy. With the thought plaguing his mind, consuming it, the brunet got to his feet, ignoring the annoyed hisses directed towards him. Pachua and Chusi were both quite comfortable sitting there, being wrapped around him, and didn't appreciate the sudden movement jerking them around, jarring them back to reality, he assumed. Shuffling towards their tanks, he let them slide back in, smiling at them all the way. Once they were settled, he went to change out of his comfortable sweats and into more appropriate clothing.

Walking back out of his room, Atticus had changed into a simple outfit that consisted of a sweater, black skinny jeans, and brown ankle boots. He grabbed all of his essentials - phone, keys, etc. - and bid his snakes goodbye before heading out, locking his door behind him. With everything secured, the brunet set off, no destination in mind, just walking. Really, where would he go at this hour? Everything was surely closed or was beginning to close. As he walked, rubbing his hands together, he came upon the popular bar that he was sure he wouldn't be let in for he looked nowhere near the legal age. Sighting it's long line, he shook his head at the people. It seemed majority were pissed. Probably because it's about to close, he thought. Like he said, things were either closed or beginning to. The bar was no exception to this fact.

Reactions: Camille
...John Constantine...
Smacking the half-empty pack of Silk-Cut cigarettes onto his palm, Constantine causes a single cigarette to hardly exit the carton. Putting the cigarette pack up to his face, another coffin nail is placed between his lips. Stashing the Silk-Cut cigarette pack back onto his person, the front breast pocket of his white button-up shirt to be exact. Constantine removes a golden lighter from his pocket. Flipping open the lid, his finger flicks the spark-wheel causing the lighter to activate. Placing the lighters flame to the cigarette, Constantine takes a drag and proceeds to close the lid of the lighter, extinguishing the flame.

Sitting at the edge of his bed inside his apartment, Constantine places the lighter back onto his person, while continuing to indulge in his Silk-Cut cigarette. Patients was not one of his strongest attributes, at least, not when it came to the situation he was handling. Not to mention, it was uncommon for Beeman to keep Constantine waiting this long.

Then just as Constantine stood up, with intentions to walk over to his telephone. The front door received a series of knocks and Beeman enters the apartment. "Your late....." Were the only words to escape Constantine's mouth, as he took another drag of his cigarette. Beeman waddled over to the dinning table, placing his bags onto it once close enough. "I know, I know John. Pleasure to see you too." Constantine walked up to the edge of the table, not far from Beeman.

Beeman eyed Constantine with that same look he always did. "How are you feeling John?" Constantines only reply was... "So what do you got for me?" Quickly Beeman begun scavenging through the bags which were placed on the table before themselves. "Things John, wonderfully lovely things...." Firstly, Beeman removes a carton of Silk-Cut Cigarettes, which Constantine slides further down the table, away from themselves. Beeman then proceeds to pull out several sphered vials of Holy-Water ampoules. "Here are more Holy-Water Ampouls, straight from the river of Jordan." Reaching deeper in the bag, he pulls out several cases of bullets. (Silver bullets) Which Constantine also slides further down the table. "More bullets, only suitable for your line of work."

Then a look of excitement comes across Beeman's expression. "Oh, and you'll love this....A screech beetle from Amityvill." Handing over a small box to Constantine, Constantine wearily eyes the box with the words "Cleopatra" written upon it. Curiosity overtakes him as Constantine lightly shakes the box, doing so causes the Beetle inside to emit a screeching sound. Constantine merely chuckled and narrowed his focus on Beeman. "Yea, it's funny to you. But to your enemies, it's worse than nails on chalkboard." Nodding his head, Constantine realizes now, why this was brought to him.

Taking a seat in the chair in front of him, Constantine asks Beeman. "Any news hit the media yet? Any leads I can follow?" Beeman sadly shakes his head. "No, but you know me. I'm just your guy with the fancy item hookups. Not your intel." Waving him off, Constantine merely says. "Yea, yea. Figures. Thanks anyways Beeman." Before Beeman took his leave, he walked over to Constantine and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just do us a favor, John. Cut down on the smokes. Just your irony, it would be the thing that ends up killing you." Upon hearing Beemans remark, Constantine smirks, also he realizes his cigarette was finished, placing another into his mouth, he proceeds with igniting it. "Yea, I'll make sure to keep that in mind Beeman. See ya another time friend." On that note, Constantine was left alone in his apartment.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pride(Marcellus Madrid)
Pride was really bored, even though his new body had their own mansion and all. He still wasn't having any fun, there was no one in the mansion to praise him. He needed to go do something. Pride got up and went to his mirror, looking at his body in it. "Damn I'm pretty." He smiled fixing his hair and putting on a new outfit. Pride got into his purple Cadillac, as he drove out of the driveway.

Pride was heading to Club Midnight, one of his favorite spots in this new city. Pride hadn't been here for that long, maybe a couple of weeks and that's it. He still hasn't seen any of his "friends" for lack of a better word. He knew they would sense him soon and vice versa, for now he wanted to have some fun. He made his way into the city, seeing another club, it smelled of "creatures" he made sure to stir away from there.

Pride had the valet park his car, the valet just stared at Pride, he was use to it. Everyone loved to stare at him, he was beautiful who didn't want to stare at him? He walked into the club, with the music playing. When Pride walked in everyone, guys and girls just stared at him. Now this was where he belonged, in front of admiring fans.

He went to the front of the floor, as the music played. He started to dance, Pride was the best at everything he did. He jumped around, having fun. He stripped of his shirt and tie, which just made people go even more insane. No telling when this would end. He might as well get the party in, before some bastard ruined it.

While the music was still playing, Pride made his way to the bar. "Let me get a bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka." The bartender stared at him, "The WHOLE bottle?" "Yes, you fool." Pride just shook his head, humans. So dumb, yet so wonderful at times. Speaking of dumb humans, some drunken man came over to Pride.

"Wow your are amazing on the floor, your sexy too." Pride started to laugh, this man was gross and ugly. Pride would never, ever, ever in any life time ever, even act interested in this man. "Listen, idiot. How about you just leave now. OK?" Pride wasn't in the mood for this right now, he wanted to have some fun, not being bother by a drunk gross fool. "Wow, your a dick!" Pride looked at him, he smiled. The he grabbed a bottle and smashed it over the man's head. No one ever talked bad about Pride and got away with it.

Pride put back on his shirt and as everyone looked at him, he took the vodka and walked out. The bartender was yelling at him, he didn't pay for it. Pride just kept walking. I guess trying to have fun, would be more work then he thought, as he walked to his car, he passed by that club. It still smelled of dirty creatures, he just shrugged and went to his car.

Darry

Nighttime was the time when the freaks, drunks, creatures, and the horny came out to play. Luckily enough, Club Adonis was the embodiment of all those things wrapped up in one establishment. Underneath the moonlight, the neon sign that read ADONIS beamed in bright blue lights for all to see when they passed by. It was an upscale male strip club where only the wealthy creatures of the night and humans came. The staff were completely made up of vampires and anyone was welcome to come in, for the right price. Any human who walked inside had no guarantee of leaving, but the ones that did had their lives changed forever. The club inside had many black tables everywhere with a long pole in the center of them. Men danced on these poles to entertain their guests as they purged themselves on overpriced liquor. The bar was located off to the side where a stud lesbian vampire by the name of Big Bertha was the head bartender of. She's not one for taking people's shit and has more testosterone than any man. Fuck with her and that's your ass.

Then right towards the north part of the club was center stage that protruded out into a long runway that had chairs lined up at the bottom. This stage was where the main acts came to perform. Among the main acts or rather "the main act" was Darry. He brought most of the business as he was the head dancer and the most beautiful to watch. He fought tooth, nail, and blood to get to where he is today and no bitch could get in his way. The club was exceptionally packed this evening as male dancers danced upon tables with men and woman throwing dollar bills into their underwear. Just as it seemed everything was coming underway, the DJ of the club who went by the name DJ Penetrate, came over the loud speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, are we having a great time tonight?!" The club erupted into cheers which could even be heard outside of the club. "And now for the main act, Milkman!" The DJ cued the EDM track and the music began to boom throughout the entire establishment. When the curtains parted, there sat Darry posed on a chair as the crowd erupted into cheers. With the fast paced music, the dancers whom were on the tables began to pick up speed with their dancing, their movements becoming more vampire-like as each arm and leg stunt seemed to move in slight blurred super speed. Darry stood up from the chair decked out in his milkman costume and began his dancing routine. He moved out onto the runway as people were already lined up on the sides to throw their money to him. A playful hiss almost escaped his throat at the thought of money. His movements began to imitate the other dancers, becoming more vampire-like in speed. All he could hear was the cheers as he removed his clothing and began pouring milk all over his body. Everyone looking and lusting over him is what made him love what he did.

With the slick runway littered with money, he made his way off of it and began his hunt for rich clients. They had a certain smell and look to them that Darry learned to look out for. An older vampire gentlemen in a suit sat at a table by himself as he made his way over to it, jumping onto the table almost cat-like. Without speaking, he began to dance on the pole that was attached to the table waiting to be showered in money. Surprisingly, the man only tipped Darry a single 20 dollar bill. He suddenly stopped dancing and starred at the gentleman with piercing eyes.

"That's all? We don't do cheap so either pay up or get out," he said in a bitchy tone.

"Sorry but that's all you're worth, whore," the gentleman said, laughing at the dancer. Darry didn't like to be talked down to like an animal. His eyes turned yellow-green and monstrous, almost snake-like as he grabbed the man with one hand and threw him across the club with no effort.

"Get the fuck out of my club you piece of shit." The vampire gentleman hissed and exited the club without hesitation. Everyone went silent for a few seconds while the music was still pumping. Darry glared at everyone as the room began to go back to normal. Things like that happened often so people never paid any mind. Humans were too drunk to even comprehend what was going on. He made his way back up to center stage so him and the other dancers could do a group number.

Adelina headed towards a nursing home, but when she arrived, the hours posted on the door had not yet been reached.

"Hmmm…" she murmured to herself, considering waiting outside the place, but she would sitting there for quite a while and well… idle hands were the devil's workshop.

Adelina smiled, saying a small prayer of love and blessing over the building, touching her fingers to the glass door before nodding and turning away. As she continued on her way, she felt a sense of holiness. She stopped, turning her head both directions at the intersection she had stopped at, before turning to follow the sense. It was very familiar, and by the time she was a quarter mile away she knew it was one of the virtues. She couldn't tell what one yet, but it was too angelic to be something simple.

Adelina was headed outside of town pretty much by this time, when a house caught her attention. She stood in front of it, frowning and staring at it, knowing if someone inside were to see her they might think her odd, but she had a feeling the person inside would not be shocked by her presence. In fact they had probably felt her coming for the last minute or so.

The angel moved towards the door and lifted a hand to knock, but hesitated. The presence wasn't in the house… Smiling, Adelina chuckled to herself and moved around the side of the house, peeking around and seeing a small shop behind the building where the heat of forging metal was still radiating out.

"Well… If it isn't Temperance," she said in greeting, giving a little wave as she approached.

Something felt like it was about to happen, but not in a bad way so Temperance decided to read through some old emails. He heard the footsteps before looking up from his phone, noticing a female walking towards him. It took him a moment to notice who it was. As Whirlwind made her way forward, "Long time no see." He gave a smile making his Bo staff toothpick size again and sticking it in his mouth tossing the cigarette he had down. "What brings you around this part of town," Taking off his apron and hanging it on a hook, he walked to the mini-fridge he kept in the shop. "and would you like some tea?"

Temperance knew few things, like what metals made what compound, ow hot to get copper to smelt it, and how to make good black tea without a lot of sugar.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
...John Constantine...
Sitting at the dinning table in his apartment, John stared down at a map stretched out across said table. Pinned to the ceiling above his location, was a string holding a weight above the map. This string and weight acted as a pendulum. The focus John held on this pendulum was overwhelming. Constantine's left elbow rested on his knee, whereas the left fist was resting under his chin. Every once in a while, John would take a drag of his Silk-Cut Cigarette, if need be he would ignite another to replace the last. Thoughts rushed through his mind, vampires, werewolves, and lesser demons. Images of past encounters between himself and those fiends, along with thoughts which raced containing the sight of fiends he met but was unable to fight due to circumstance. Constantine heavily focused on those thoughts, on those creatures. Putting those thoughts forward and focusing them into the pendulum.

An hour or so passes of him performing this ritual, eventually the pendulum begins to sway without any outside influence, other then his thoughts. It was as though his thoughts empowered the pendulum, to point out something, a location on this map. After a few moments of the pendulum swaying, it froze, pointing directly at a specific location. A certain location in the city, not entirely far from his position. Grabbing the pen from his desk, he marks a massive circle around the area the pendulum is pointing. Constantine then proceeds to remove the pendulum from it's spot, (Which required him to stand on the table) fold up the map and place it on his person.

"Found you....." Were the only words to faintly escape his lips as Constantine rose to a stand and begun readying himself for what he planned to do next.....​

Where to go on this late night?, Atticus thought as he continued walking, passing apartments, closed stores, and restaurants alike. His gaze was fixed on the ground below his feet, the one which everyone on Earth tread on. It was at that moment that he remembered that there was some place for him to go to and relax. And wasn't that far from where he already was. With a destination in mind, the brunet began to redirect himself, walking with purpose now instead of the aimless way he was just moments before. He went deeper and deeper into the city, picking up speed as he got closer and closer to the location set in his mind. Soon, he halted in front of a certain area that was surrounded by trees. A pathway was placed on the ground for him to follow and follow he did. Making his way through the trees, he finally came upon what he was looking for. The place was a simple park, if you wanted to refer to it that way. It didn't have swings or anything like that. Instead, it had a large, white fountain in the middle of it all, with different kinds of flowers growing up from the ground. It was like a secret garden and that's how Atticus treated it.

The Demon came across it one day when he was on his way to work. Being as curious as he is, he decided to take a peek and check it out. Upon his peeking, he absolutely fell in love with the sight that greeted him. He admired the fountain and everything else that was in the park, but only for a short amount of time since he still had to go to work and didn't want to be late. Throughout that entire day, the place had been in his mind and was still in his mind once his shift was over. Dashing out of work and back to the park, it was then that he decided that the park would be his and his only. His safe haven.

And now here he was, back once again. Atticus walked deeper into the park before sitting down on the grass-covered ground, back resting against the fountain. Settled and at ease, the brunet let his mind wander, thoughts coming from every direction that his mind allowed. He thought about the feeling that he had earlier, the one that wracked his nerves, yet made him cautious. He thought about how he'd have to wake up early the next day and how tired he would be. He thought about his two snakes, Pachua and Chusi, and how his life was before he came to the surface, to Earth. All the reminiscing made the Demon's eyes begin to droop. He wouldn't be surprised if he did fall asleep in the park. It wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Confusion.

Ophira gazed at the two Demons bickering back and forth, her expression slightly unimpressed. She kept her ears in tuned to their conversation, but shifted so she was between them and Charlie. She gazed down at him, hoping he wouldn't start freaking out by her speaking to him.

"Did you want to go home? I realize these two aren't the most fun to be around, to say the least..." she said, her voice reassuring and calm. She held a hand out to him, and smiled a closed lip smile.

It wouldn't be the first time she had to interrupt Supernaturals and Humans. Though instead of 'interrupting' them, she simply inquired the human. She hoped the boy would take her offer. She knew things between Demons could get bad, fast. Especially with those two. Sloth and Wrath were the top two Knights of the Underworld. Hades favored Sloth over Wrath and Wrath despised Sloth for it. But that wasn't Ophira's problem. She had a lot of other things to focus on. Like Rogues and Newborns. Ophira would have sighed then, but instead refocused her thoughts and attention on Charlie.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Darry
The group number went relatively well as it ended with a standing ovation from the crowd which was nothing short of what it was supposed to be. After all, Darry did lead it. After the number, he slithered his way over to the bar where he was greeted by Big Bertha who already had his usual drink waiting for him on the counter, the glass dripping with water on the sides due to the perspiration. The drink was his usual Long Island Iced Tea which reminded him of home back at the Big Apple. Since moving off to college, he never went back home to see how his family was coping with the disappearance of their child. He knew after awhile they just pronounced him dead and went on with their lives. Darry had always wondered if they cried, did they feel any emotion at all? He was their 'baby' after all. He couldn't believe it but he actually felt regret sinking in his stomach which was rare for him to feel any type of emotion at all. Maybe one day he would go back and see what all happened. But in the meantime, he felt he was on top of the world at the current city he resided. Booze, blood, and men were the only things that made him happy nowadays. He didn't have anyone he called family and he damn sure didn't have any friends. After Dante was brutally murdered by those fleabag vermin, he cut his heart off to the rest of the world. Darry had been so deep in thought, he didn't notice that Big Bertha was trying to speak to him.

"Helloooooo?! Is anybody in there? Geez you just tune everybody out who isn't worth a damn, don't cha?" Darry gulped down the rest of his drink, shaking the ice around in the glass before setting it back down on the bar.

"The fuck do you want?! Don't you see me minding my own thoughts? What the hell does your dyke ass want?" Darry turned around in his chair to look at her, cocking his head to the side mockingly.

"This dyke will beat your ass if you keep it up. You shouldn't taunt the ones that make your drinks," she smirked.

"You know, when I'm buzzed you look like a very attractive man. I'd totally hit it. Sucks you don't have a dick," Darry said as he pushed his glass towards her, hinting that he wanted another drink.

"You better be lucky the boss likes you or I'd break your neck," she said before grabbing his glass to refill it.

"Love you too babe," Darry said blowing a kiss at her. He took his drink and turned around in his seat, sipping out of the straw. He starred out into the club watching vampires and humans ravish the male dancers who were on their tables. At the corner of his eye, he saw vampires take their humans to the back to do what you would think. At least they were getting some action. Darry got up from the bar stool and made his way through the crowd in nothing but black stripper underwear and boots. He began stalking like a predator for his next lay and probably his next meal. Eyes were shooting his way, many yearning to be with him but never gave them the time of day.

• Love
Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Sloth didn't act nor speak, until Wrath finished speaking. Sloth was to lazy to attempt and be rude by cutting little speech short. A most wicked laugh exerted from the lips of Sloth, the chuckle sounded utterly inhuman......... Although the voice he spoke in was the voice of the mortal body he wore. "I'm beginning to contemplate if your thought patterns are more foolish and careless than Sloth's own. Sloth could be offended due to the fact you perceive him an obstacle to your sworn duties. But, Sloth refuses to supply the effort to become flustered." Again, Sloth couldn't help but release that same wicked chuckle, oh how amusing he found the other knights, especially those who failed to realize their place. "However you would be twice the fool Sloth perceived you to be, if you think Sloth will be lifting a finger to help. You see, think of Sloth as an insurance policy. If plan A, B or C, is to fall apart, eventually plan Z will be awaiting to unravel. Some may consider Sloth, the fool willing to wait at the end of the line, to reveal his potential. But that is no issue when Sloth's sure that all his peers will fail. And hey, if they actually manage to succeed? That merely means less work for good ol' Slothy boy." A grin stretched from ear to ear upon his thought of less work. Truly he wanted Wrath, Pride and the others to succeed their duties. For it would only mean much less effort required on his end. "Does Wrath even realize why Sloth was assigned the position which he possess? Hmmm?" Sloth doubted he would get a response, for in reality he felt he didn't say much of anything that shouldn't already be known. Besides the final question he asked, which was merely bait to taunt her. Sloth was known for thoroughly enjoying getting a rise out of Wrath. Probably due to how little effort it took.
Wrath snarled, the demon behind the girl rearing it's head,"Your not an obstacle but a hindrance. Like an annoying rock stuck in my boot. You are lazy, repulsive and a waste of perfectly good existence. You have been wasting peoples time for centuries and the only damn reason Hades placed you in charge was because it annoys me. The position you have is one of nuisance. Plan Z...you say. I have destroyed seven realms of hell by myself. Demons and humans alike whimper at my name. Your's...given to a furry creature who can barely lift his head to shit."

She smirked, finding amusement,"It's actually rather funny....isn't it. You're legacy brought down to a slow dull creature. It's pathetic. Now be gone and take that horrendous excuse of brain damage with you. Speaking in third person, you are the reason why people find us stupid creatures, and I can't say I blame them whilst looking at you."

She laughed imagining sloths head on a sloths body. It did annoy her though that her lord found a need to place Sloth as a backup. She would succeed that was obvious. Roots have already taken place and within six months, war would be brewing within the human realm. Within a year Earth will burn and her feet will bare the burns of a thousand souls. She would finally be able to rest. Damnation was her burden for creating a perfect world and she would accept it. She was cruel for peace, and relentless for justice. Humanity didn't deserve this beautiful creation and when the holy father was forced into rebuilding, he would understand how to cure his mistakes. She would be punished. She understood this, and relished in it. Her angelic soul was filled with hatred and a rage unmatched by anyone in existence. She would suffer for her sins like Lucifer for his only to form a dream of a new world with happiness, joy, and love.

She turned slightly hearing Camille speak to the young human male. She pulled her pendant off and slapped it in his hand,"If you ever wish to prowl in the dark kid, say my name and I will be there. Now go, this is an age old argument not for the ears of the young."

She turned back to Sloth with a wry expression,"I don't wish to see you again for my duration on Earth. If I see you again I will behead you and send your wretched soul to flames of Tartarus. You can send that message to pride as well, and make yourself useful."

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Adelina smiled a nodded, still standing a little ways away from Temperance as he, thankfully, put out his cigarette. "I sensed you and just wanted to give you a head's up. I felt something… ominous in town. I wanted to let you know to keep an eye out. Also, if you happen to see Kindness let her know there is a boy wandering about in town who seems… lost I guess is the word. I offered him help but I don't know that love was what he needed precisely. Anyway," she breathed, smiling wider once again as her smile had dropped while talking. Though she was love, she tended to appear more serious or in deep thought most of the time.

"No tea today, thank you. I'll be back soon, however. If you need help I'll still be hanging around in town. I had planned on leaving by tomorrow, but the darkness feels like it's growing here instead of dissipating." A brief look of concern flashed across her face before she turned away. "Be blessed!" she called over her shoulder before moving away the same way she had come.

~Sloth~

Listening to her words, Sloth's expression did not falter. Nor did Sloth lose focus on Wrath. However Sloth did laugh upon hearing her words. "What strikes my curiosity is your involvement with that......thing. I would suspect Lust, Pride or Greed to do such acts, but you? I could almost say, I thought better of you." Sloth merely shook his head in disappointment. "As for not seeing me, you better gain some tolerance my dear. For our paths will cross many times, until this pitiful excuse of a plane is left in ruin." Thinking over the order or demand she gave, he shook his head a second time. "As for being your errand boy? I feel we both know the foolishness in asking Sloth to get something like that done. Pride will run into us, or continue hiding. Whether we like it or not." Pausing for a brief moment, Sloth slammed his fists onto the table. "As for your demeaning comments, we both very well know exactly why I am ahead of you on the ranks. First off, as much as you love to deny it, if we fought, it would end in a draw. Then comes the second, A fallen is no worthy leader. Wouldn't you say, their reason for falling is more than enough?" Lifting the fists resting on the table, excruciatingly minor indents of his fists, can be seen on the table. Also a painfully dark smoke or haze lifted from the imprints which were created by his fists.

...John Constantine...

Exiting the building which held his apartment, John as always, possessed a Silk-Cut cigarette in his mouth. Standing outside, John looked up into the sky. Chuckling at the fact no moon was present, A smile etches faintly into Constantine expression. "If any time was to act, it would be now...." Constantine spoke aloud, not caring who heard him or the fact he was blatantly talking to himself. After enough time passed of waiting on the sidewalk, a yellow cab pulled up. Inside was the driver and good friend Chaz. "Ay John, How's it going?" Entering the back seat of the car, John closes the door. Then proceeds to hand Chaz the map, which he marked while inside his appartment. "We need to go here chaz, any part within that mark will do." Chaz started driving, only nodding his head showing he heard. "When am I going to get to join you in one of these missions?" Chaz was clearly going to say more, but Constantine cut him off. "You know my answer to that, you are not ready." Chaz gets a look of disbelief, retorting. "Fuck, come on Constantine." Nothing else was said by John, merely waiting until they arrived to their destination.

~Sloth~

Listening to her words, Sloth's expression did not falter. Nor did Sloth lose focus on Wrath. However Sloth did laugh upon hearing her words. "What strikes my curiosity is your involvement with that......thing. I would suspect Lust, Pride or Greed to do such acts, but you? I could almost say, I thought better of you." Sloth merely shook his head in disappointment. "As for not seeing me, you better gain some tolerance my dear. For our paths will cross many times, until this pitiful excuse of a plane is left in ruin." Thinking over the order or demand she gave, he shook his head a second time. "As for being your errand boy? I feel we both know the foolishness in asking Sloth to get something like that done. Pride will run into us, or continue hiding. Whether we like it or not." Pausing for a brief moment, Sloth slammed his fists onto the table. "As for your demeaning comments, we both very well know exactly why I am ahead of you on the ranks. First off, as much as you love to deny it, if we fought, it would end in a draw. Then comes the second, A fallen is no worthy leader. Wouldn't you say, their reason for falling is more than enough?" Lifting the fists resting on the table, excruciatingly minor indents of his fists, can be seen on the table. Also a painfully dark smoke or haze lifted from the imprints which were created by his fists.

...John Constantine...

Exiting the building which held his apartment, John as always, possessed a Silk-Cut cigarette in his mouth. Standing outside, John looked up into the sky. Chuckling at the fact no moon was present, A smile etches faintly into Constantine expression. "If any time was to act, it would be now...." Constantine spoke aloud, not caring who heard him or the fact he was blatantly talking to himself. After enough time passed of waiting on the sidewalk, a yellow cab pulled up. Inside was the driver and good friend Chaz. "Ay John, How's it going?" Entering the back seat of the car, John closes the door. Then proceeds to hand Chaz the map, which he marked while inside his appartment. "We need to go here chaz, any part within that mark will do." Chaz started driving, only nodding his head showing he heard. "When am I going to get to join you in one of these missions?" Chaz was clearly going to say more, but Constantine cut him off. "You know my answer to that, you are not ready." Chaz gets a look of disbelief, retorting. "Fuck, come on Constantine." Nothing else was said by John, merely waiting until they arrived to their destination.
Wrath moved so fast it was almost as if she flashed into position as she slammed a dagger into the fabric of his pants barely missing, 'Sloth petite'. Her hand was hot enough to singe the fabric and her eyes glowed a vicious red as her words came out in vicious snarls,"For one who has NEVER received the favor of the lord I would shut that vile wretched mouth and pay some attention. You are right in the fact it would be a draw sloth, which is not a fault on my part but on yours. For a being that has lived longer then myself you would think that they would have some power unparalleled by even Hades himself. Yet, like everything else, you have wasted your time."

Her human teeth seem to sharpen into triangular points as the facade of her humanity shifted slightly to show her true demonic form,"The name people fear more then any other semblance of evil on this earth is Lucifer. A fallen more cruel then the both of us and one who even today is the only resistance to our greatest enemy. You wish to stab me with your words then make sure you sharpen them with intelligence. Making me angry will only lead to destruction and death of everyone in this room. I will not be your bloody amusement any further. The next time you insult my origins I will not be merciful enough to speak to you. I will act."

She let go of the knife the plastic dripping onto the chair, as the tip of the knife melted into the wood. The heat of the room was sweltering and as she flipped her hair over her shoulder as she pointed to Ophira,"We must speak another time dear. Unwanted company has put a blithe on my mood and I no longer wish for it to continue. I'm sure your connections will be able to find me in due time. As for now..Farewell."

Her heels hit the ground hard as she brushed past the writing bodies and high profile body guards to find her way outside of the club, the heat leaving with her. She walked over to the beautiful red flamed Harley and put on some sunglasses. She hopped on and without a single look back was heading outside city limits, towards the sanctity of her new home, and the plans towards Earth's final destruction.

Torval finally, after what seemed like an hour, got off his phone, finally dealing with all those pesky business emails and his 'personal internet affairs'. Bored as hell, he decided to leave, he really didn't like this place, and as today just proved, this place really doesn't like him. "Man, this place blows!." He complained to himself, man talk about a real upset. He walked to his car leaving the girls there to have fun. This club...a total bust, definitely worse than the last time he went there. Torval pumped on his music, sped in his car, kicking dust and chunks all over the parking lot, and zoomed off, his course set-Anywhere that *hopefully* won't get himself killed.

@anyone who wishes to follow

Last edited:
Bam. Intro. Is this decent?

Venari
tumblr_mcc83bJPJQ1r3scf2.jpg

A bolt of lightning parts the clouds, crashing into the asphalt of a small alley. The sound of thunder rang from the immediate vicinity. In the middle of a small smoking crater, the air shimmered, a long iron shaft sticking out of the concrete. Soft footsteps approached stopping immediately adjacent the crater.

A hand reached out, fingers outstretched wrapped around the hot iron. The object rang out, a sound and pitch only a select few beings could hear. The hand gripped the shaft firmly, drawing it out of the concrete, revealing a long white-hot blade.

The ringing sounded again, a man looking over the weapon inquisitively.

"Yes, you beat me here again, as you always do. For a weapon you certainly do brag a lot."

The man's voice was deep and gruff, little to no emotion displayed. The weapon rang again before he twirled the weapon and it vanished in a bright light.

"Sore loser, he says."

The man paused, glancing around him. This town was full of strange. He could sense the humans, tiny dark blips on the proverbial radar. Then a few larger bright red, a couple light white, and even a few smaller yellows.

"I'm definitely in the correct place. There is so much...interference here. Sensing them and finding them are two very different things."

He looked down at the ground for a brief moment in contemplation. His target must surely be in this area somewhere. Them again, his job wasn't the usual hunt and smite, it was a blasted seek and capture. Why was he suddenly reduced to a glorified errand boy?

There was a time when his name was feared, when everything that brought pain and despair to others would flea at the very mention of him. Now, he was kept on the proverbial back burner, spending far too much time waiting for orders.

He found himself concerned that the demons had entirely forgotten him as the humans had. Just an obscure name from a history few remember. Would he even be a legend anymore? Would he he remember this at all?

With a heavy sigh, he decided he may as well get started, beginning to make his way out into the town proper.