Battle for Humanity [OOC]

I wonder if Darry would have run in with the council at one point seeing he had a scandelous past sleeping with and killing men. Hell his lover slaughtered a whole damn fraternity lolol

Reactions: Camille
I wonder if Darry would have run in with the council at one point seeing he had a scandelous past sleeping with and killing men. Hell his lover slaughtered a whole damn fraternity lolol
He quite possibly could.

Pride/Marcellus Madrid

0TiUVj0.jpg
1ZNEMZv.png

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword."

Name:

Pride

Alias:

Marcellus Madrid | Beauty | Playboy

26 | Unknown

Race:

Demon

Sin Of Pride | Knight Of The Underworld | Model & Actor(Mortal Realm)

Weakness:

His Ego For Obvious Reasons | Being Humble | Getting Embarrassed | Following | Not Being In Charge

Strength:

His Looks | His Personality | Fist Of Vanity | Knows Martial Arts and Mixed Martial Arts | His Persuasiveness | His Charisma

Magic/Weapon:

Fist Of Vanity(The Fist In The Demon Form Pic, Absorbs Pride And Uses It To Attack With The Pride Serpents) | Supernatural Beauty

Personality:

Conceited | Arrogant | Snobby | Prideful | Charming | Funny
If it's not about Pride, he won't care about it. Pride loves to talk about himself, he believes that everything should be about him. If the world revolved around Pride, everything would be better. Pride speaks up whenever he gets the chance, if he doesn't like something he'll tell you. He believes that every choice should be made by him and no one else. He couldn't believe that he wasn't appointed Head Knight of The Underworld, he could have rid the world and Heaven of angels, if he was the leader. He is all about image, his human form is in shape and beautiful just like his true form.

Bio:

Pride wasn't always the way he was, he use to be an angel; if you could believe that. Pride use to do his duties, like a good angel. He started to get irritated when he didn't get praised for his work. Everyone told him that he shouldn't just work to get a reward. He laughed at those angels. He wanted praise and he would get it. Pride never listened to anyone, so he was shot out of Heaven. Pride had been a lonely soul, until Hades found him.

He told Pride that he would change him into the most beautiful demon there ever was. Pride jump at the opportunity. All his angels friends turned their backs on him, so he didn't care if they judged him for switching sides. Now he is the embodiment of Pride and Vanity. He loves being in the Mortal Realm. His human form is a famous actor and model now.

Pride would never admit it, but if it wasn't for Sloth, none of the demons that came to the mortal realm would be here. Pride has kept his distance from all the other demons, living his fabulous life. Once he heard about what was happening, he knew he had to do something. It would ruin his fun, if any creature did something dumb. So now he wants to make "friends" with the other demons, it's going to be hard. Pride can never not be the one in charge.

Last edited:
Oh my lord poor @Charlie W.F.

I was wondering if it would be okay for Ophira to interrupt the demons and pull charlie away from their obnoxiousness XD. Ophira is good despite her race's reputation.

I'm almost caught up. Just got to finish reading the IC before I post.

9W6YNHo.jpg

Name: John (Jonathan) Constantine

Alias: Hell-blazer, Constantine

Race: Human

Weaknesses: Silk-Cut Cigarettes

- Due to smoking 37 cigarettes a day since age 16, Constantine has Lung Cancer.

- Despite a knack for evading direct consequences for his actions, John's friends regularly pay the price that he does not.

- He is mortal/human.

- Hand-to-hand combat

-Tainted Blood (See description)

- Knowledge of his enemy is crucial, causing him to have close encounters with enemies several times before being able to even hurt them.

- Cynical and Stubborn outlook on life. (Unable to allow himself to accept help from others, due to how his friends have been hurt in the past.)

Strengths: Supernatural awareness/sight (Knows much more about the supernatural compared to others. Also can see more then normal humans should be able too.)

Tainted Blood: After his suicide attempt he spent 2 months in the underworld (Despite only being dead for 2-minutes in the mortal realm.), and later by sex with a succubus. Constantine blood has become tainted by demon-blood.

Positive Effects: Constantine's blood has shown to be absolutely distasteful to vampires. Tainted-blood has shown to have a minor healing property when consumed. (Only for non-fatal injuries, also Constantine does not get this healing effect, when he consumes his own blood.) Due to Tainted-Blood Constantine ages slower and has a higher immunity to disease. (Which explains why he has survived Lung-Cancer as long as he has.) Also despite never working out a day in his life, his physical body remains tone or fit.

Negative Effects: Because of this Tainted blood, it is excruciatingly easy for demons to track him. This causes demons to attack/pursue him constantly, not allowing him to settle down and have a normal life........ (It also proves easier for Demons to possess or manipulate/persuade him)

Divination: Using a pendulum and map, he can find locations of Supernatural/Magical occurrences/individuals

Exorcism Spells: Constantine can perform two types of exorcisms. First one is to banish/remove a demon from a mortal body. Second he can preform an exorcism that renders a demon physical, thus able to be hurt by something like a shotgun or a punch to the mouth. (Also if the demon is rendered 'physical' they are able to be seen by mortals.)

Spirit Ward Creation: Using a Sigil Constantine is able to make himself untraceable by demons/angels, despite possessing tainted blood. Basically all Sigils do is hide the bearer/wearer from Demonic or Holy entities causing them to be more difficult to find. (Constantine possesses several tattoos of Sigils, so Demonic and Angelic entities cannot sense his Tainted Blood, rather they sense emptiness.......(Vampires can still sense this blood, the scent of Constantine blood is utterly foul and dark to all vampires.)

Well-Known: Has a long list of important contacts. One being a unique items dealer, who gives him several items he uses for fighting supernatural entities.

Slight of hand Expert.

Escapologist

Equipment: a lighter, A pack of Silk-Cut cigarettes, Four Holy-Water Ampoules, A pair of Golden Brass Knuckles, A hand-gun which fires silver/gold rounds, Several charms/pendants which prove lethal (They burn) when pressed against demonic/angelic skin. (Pendants are used for his Exorcist rituals.) One small box of Screech Beetles. (The sound a Screech Beetle emits, is excruciating to certain supernatural entities. (Lycans, Vampires, and Demons) Constantine will be given several of these equipment items, during his first few posts.)

Personality: Although a compassionate humanist who struggles to overcome the influence of both Heaven and Hell over humanity, and despite his occasional forays into heroism, Constantine is a foul-mouthed, disillusioned, British cynic who pursues a life of sorcery and danger. His motivation has been attributed to an adrenaline addiction that only the strange and mysterious can sate. He also seems to be something of a weirdness magnet.

history/bio: John Constantine is unlike any of his race, at least he hopes so. Mary Anne Constantine died giving birth to John. Growing up, John was forced to shoulder that blame from his father. Who believed his wife's death was because of his son. This caused the pair to grow up with a deep dislike for one another.

Ever since a young boy, Constantine could see things normal humans can not. Sightings of Angels and Demons caused his father to quickly deem John a nutjob and threw him into a psych ward. Many would perceive his ability to see the supernatural a gift, Constantine calls it a curse. At age 15, Constantine committed suicide to attempt to escape his visions, but he was revived by paramedics after spending 2-minutes dead/in hell, and now his soul is bound for hell when he dies for the sin of taking his own life.

Ever since John was 16, he has taken a shine to Silk-Cut cigarettes. Most likely the cause of the Lung Cancer he suffers from today. Constantine has already undergone one surgery to combat his lung cancer, thus there is not much more they can do for him. Doctors merely give him a time left to live, rather then try and help him.

tLPwIBW.jpg

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Oh my lord poor @Charlie W.F.

I was wondering if it would be okay for Ophira to interrupt the demons and pull charlie away from their obnoxiousness XD. Ophira is good despite her race's reputation.
Feel free too ^^ I was planning to get Sam and Peter to appear sooner or later depending on whats going to happen ;p Although I think Wrath has something in mind before Charlie make's his exit.

Feel free too ^^ I was planning to get Sam and Peter to appear sooner or later depending on whats going to happen ;p Although I think Wrath has something in mind before Charlie make's his exit.
No worries! I'll wait and see what Wrath feels she needs to do :P

*meows*

Posted to keep the ball rolling. Was going to wait so i could post for Sloth and Constantine at the same time. But I am still awaiting a response for Sloth.

Also, i finally updated the Character list. Totally didn't notice it was yet to be updated. Sorry folks.

(I too am rather curious to why, Whirlwinds username was used in IC instead of the character name.)

I've been awaiting a post in response to Sloth. @Mewmewcatfish

I'll post with Constantine later tonight, none the less.

I've been awaiting a post in response to Sloth. @Mewmewcatfish

I'll post with Constantine later tonight, none the less.
I was waiting for Leah to post...She was going to lead Charlie away and mention about a job or something then I would have put in a response...but if she's busy I can put a post in. I'm sorry you've been waiting for me...