Battle for Humanity [OOC]

Ok my intro post is up. I think I did a good job. Intro's are the worst for me.

This may cause others to have to hold back on posting as well. But due to how I feel, I will unfortunately be waiting to post till tomorrow. (Damn virus/flu/thingy)

Thank you for your patience with my flu. >.<

UPDATE: I recieved word from our GM. Unfortunatly like myself, Our GM will be unable to post until tomorrow morning. Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused our players. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join this roleplay, if possible.

BTW, badass banner!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Was planning to be a Lycan anyways, so no worries^^ I'll have a CS as soon as I can find a computer

Reactions: Camille
Since everyone else seems to be in the same place, I'm editing my Twins post to be a month ago. Next post will be present day :)

%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%B7%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-108212.jpeg
Name: Devlin Kiplar
Alias: 'The Prism Killer'
Race: Lycan
Weaknesses(Besides specie specific):
-Loner and prefers to not be affiliated with his own species
-He thinks he is smarter than everyone else, any any who think otherwise should be killed.
-Narcissist
-Easily angered
-prefers flight over fight
Strengths:
+Significantly rich
+Very capable of building most things(traps, mainly)
+Careful planner (and killer for that case)
+Quite manipulative
+excellent puzzle solving(and making) skills
Magic/Weapons (if applicable): He knows how to seal in supernatural beings, idk if that's'magical' but, hey it keeps them in ther no?

Personality: Emotionless, Intelligent,and yet still a more friendly and reserved man than most. Devlin would not necessarily be described as 'psychotic'. He may kill people,sure. But he also chats, has fun, goes to parties and make friends. He does all the things all the normal people do, and in fact, he has never killed anyone who's met him, save two people. He's the type who would egg you on to take the risk, and sit back and see if you have the courage to do it. He's like that third-wheel in relationships, that one guy who's in the background that leans by the pillar while you do that romantic dance, and cheers you an along the way, even though he sounds so sarcastic with that monotone voice of his. At least that way, nobody would ever suspect him, he's only the background character anyways...

History/Bio: Little is known of Devlin's past, although one can only assume it was a dark and foreboding one. he refuses to tell anyone about it. He was turned by a bite at the age of 18, and ever since then, well, its all been planning. He still from time-to-time comes over to hang out with his lycan buddies, but most of the time he spends alone, planning, working, and partying.
At the age of 22, He created something new that shocked the nation. He was The Prism Killer. His first kill, an obnoxious teen couple who wandered into a bad place because they thought they were such rebels throwing things at his house. He retaliated by knocking them out, dragging them into a metal pod with air-tight seals, and dropping this pod in the middle of a forest, never to be seen again, until around 5 months later, some hiker wandered off the trail a bit and found it, along with two skeletons huddled inside, guess they never played 'Don't starve'.
He called these pods, or just locked devices in general, 'prisims'. You were trapped inside, and the only way out is through either pure luck or salving the puzzle he created within your cell.
Over the course of the next 12 years, Devlin created 30 Prisims for over 100 victims. Half of the prisms are still missing, Only one group actually got out. Worst part is, nobody (human that is) even knows who the killer is, mainly because of how random they take place, the fact that starvation and no air were main death causes left little to no clues for who killed them besides the huge, lunky prisms there, and no DNA was found. The only evidence is that the person believed in the supernatural, as showings of symbols to keep these creatures in there were used. On a rare occasions, claw markings and tufts of fur were seen. Making people believe that this killer was some werewolf, of course, those things don't exist though, right?
Even though he is a killer, most of the people he killed involved either demons or angels, and he used seals to keep them in there. Even though he is a loner, he still very much takes an active part in this war and in the world, in fact, he has put his engineering skills to good use by becoming a civil engineer and producing civil works for the humans, so that they can do their business more efficiently. But don't let that fool you, he truly IS evil. He will continue to kill everyone until he gets what he wants, and what does he want? Well, that (And the rest of his bio) is TBR!
lycan_wip_bw_by_wolfthings-d32q3sb.png
Hey! I like your cs, I'm just not sure what "Sealing" is? Can you elaborate please?

Sealing is constructed magic, anyone can build it and do it, just like anyone can shoot a silver bullet to kill lycans.

Sealing: basically he uses some Sigil, symbol or the Devils Trap in order to keep the supernatural victim locked in there, render their powers useless, and bind them in their mortal form, idk if that kills them, but it will make them suffer like crap.

Because there is no power-playing tolerated I personally added a snag in this system. The catches are as follows:

1. of course said supernatural has to walk into it first, or be tricked into it.

2. There must be made a way out in order for the power to work and process. So the binding or sigil is put in the form of a puzzle, if the puzzle is solved, the effects wear off and the being gets to be free! YAY loopholes!

In its most simplest form, sealing is trapping and binding a supernatural to make it suffer and die as mortals do.

All the information I got was of of SuperWiki and the show, Supernatural.

@Librarian Cat

I like your character, he seems pretty awesome.

I was just wondering if maybe you could provide a list of the Seals he knows and what each one does...?

@Librarian Cat

I like your character, he seems pretty awesome.

I was just wondering if maybe you could provide a list of the Seals he knows and what each one does...?

Oh, you want me to PM it? or just list it here?

*Pulls out Co-GM badge* Evening folks.......

@Librarian Cat I would highly suggest, if you wish for your seals to be secret. That you PM them to Camille.

(If you don't mind them not being a secret. I would post them here if I was you.)

*Pulls out Co-GM badge* Evening folks.......

@Librarian Cat I would highly suggest, if you wish for your seals to be secret. That you PM them to Camille.

(If you don't mind them not being a secret. I would post them here if I was you.)
want me to just PM you, since you have some sort of authority.

images (4).jpg
When going out he is always dapper
images (13).jpg
Body view just cause
download (1).jpg
While he works

Name:
Gavin
Alias:
"Tempered Steel"
Appears 25 but true age roughly 950 years old.
Race:
Angel
Angel of Temperance/Blacksmith/Blacksmith of the Angels
Weaknesses(Besides specie specific):
Spiders, Alcohol(He is a light weight and it is against his code to drink), a strong blow to the ankle, raw fish (extreme allergic reaction)
Strengths:
Heat doesn't faze him(from constant forge work), Agile, Bilingual, Honest, Kind, Softhearted
Magic/Weapons (if applicable):
Modified version of Ruyi Jingu Bang. Solid Iron staff that grows and shrinks at the will of Gavin. When not in use, he shrinks it the size of a tooth pick that Gavin holds in his mouth. When used to fight it is 1.8 meters(72 in.) long and the standard Bo staff thickness.(not sure the dimensions)
Personality:
Reserved, Calm, Blunt, Sober, Quiet
History/Bio:
Gavin is a younger angel. Not that he is any lesser than the older Angels. He found a fondness to the forge as he dabbled around on Earth during the 1400's. He worked from place to place through the years finding perfect ways to make certain weapons and armors. As time progressed so did his work becoming noted throughout whatever area he decided to reside.

He spent time in a multitude of countries before residing in America. He can speak five different languages fluently and can read three of them. He is stronger than he looks and agile due to his encounter with parkour in recent years, at one point he broke his ankle but it healed rather well. Other things include a fondness of tattoos and he occasionally smokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
is mah character accepted btw?

@ Everyone, sorry my post is kinda all over the place. I'll coordinate w/ Camille more in the morning and see if she wants to add anything to the conversation. @DaemonFang are on Vacation til Friday night and have been since Monday, so our posts are spotty. We'll be back in full this weekend! Thanks guys.

I want to post but I'm not sure how to move on from Charlie disappearing for Adelina, or what to do next with the twins. Either way tomorrow is the latest I'll get a post up. Just thinking on it some more.