Battle for Humanity [OOC]

So sassy Darry I love it! I hope you like the analogy Ishysauce! It made me laugh.

Today-Friday, I shall be offline for I am going on a school trip.

@Mewmewcatfish I'm waiting on @Charlie W.F. to respond to my post.

I can't really go ahead and post until that happens. I refuse to control people's characters unless given permission. Plus, I like reading charlie's posts XD

I'm posting for Adelina today either way. Just waiting on something special before posting as the twins again :)

Reactions: Camille
So, yeah...moderately interested in this. Usually avoid rp's that are already this far along, but, its piqued my curiosity.

Are you accepting any more peeps, and if so, what races are you presently accepting?

btw imma going to post about that tomorrow ^^

(I hope this is okay.)

misha-collins-supernatural-slice.jpg

Venari

Alias:
Heaven's Huntsman

Race:

Angel

Angel of Diligence/Bounty Hunter/Soldier

Weaknesses:
Unforgiving, Holds Gurdges, Loyal to a Fault, Merciless, Prideful

Strengths:
Courageous, Unrelenting, Loyal, Skillful Warrior

Magic/Weapons:
UtXG8.png

Lumen, Quod Penetrat Tenebrae

"The Light that Penetrates the Darkness"

A powerful lance that allows Venari to generate and weaponize holy light. This weapon was created as both a means of killing, but also as a symbol of the power of Heaven.

Lumen can be manifested at Venari's whim, appearing in a flash of white light. The overall length is about seven feet long, the blade being a full foot in length.

Personality:

Venari is dutiful, and his faith unwavering. Often considered stoic and stern, Venari doesn't tend to display great amounts of emotion. While he does, and isn't completely without emotion, he has generally been considered a "Stick in the mud" by many humans and demons alike.

Still, Venari is very respectful to his peers, although is somewhat rude to humans on occasion, and has a deep rooted resentment of demons.

History/Bio:

Venari is an elder angel, respected in Heaven, but relatively unknown on Earth. He spent many years on Earth cumulatively, but until recently nwver more than a decade or so. More often than not, he would only go to Earth for a job, then return to Heaven. Recently, his work has been nearly double his busiest workload.

(P.S. Misha Collins is a damn boss.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mewmewcatfish
Okay, I'm sorry all. I've been waiting for Charlie to post but I think he hasn't been able to or some other reason, so I will be going ahead and posting sometime today :)

I'm really sorry again for the long wait.

(I hope this is okay.)

misha-collins-supernatural-slice.jpg

Venari

Alias:
Heaven's Huntsman

Race:

Angel

Angel of Diligence/Bounty Hunter/Soldier

Weaknesses:
Unforgiving, Holds Gurdges, Loyal to a Fault, Merciless, Prideful

Strengths:
Courageous, Unrelenting, Loyal, Skillful Warrior

Magic/Weapons:
UtXG8.png

Lumen, Quod Penetrat Tenebrae

"The Light that Penetrates the Darkness"

A powerful lance that allows Venari to generate and weaponize holy light. This weapon was created as both a means of killing, but also as a symbol of the power of Heaven.

Lumen can be manifested at Venari's whim, appearing in a flash of white light. The overall length is about seven feet long, the blade being a full foot in length.

Personality:

Venari is dutiful, and his faith unwavering. Often considered stoic and stern, Venari doesn't tend to display great amounts of emotion. While he does, and isn't completely without emotion, he has generally been considered a "Stick in the mud" by many humans and demons alike.

Still, Venari is very respectful to his peers, although is somewhat rude to humans on occasion, and has a deep rooted resentment of demons.

History/Bio:

Venari is an elder angel, respected in Heaven, but relatively unknown on Earth. He spent many years on Earth cumulatively, but until recently nwver more than a decade or so. More often than not, he would only go to Earth for a job, then return to Heaven. Recently, his work has been nearly double his busiest workload.

(P.S. Misha Collins is a damn boss.)​
Accepted. And yes, Misha is a boss XD.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lop

So, who to interact with first? Hmmm...

Lop

So, who to interact with first? Hmmm...
I have an idea, everyone. simultaneously. Talk about real angel skills!

Reactions: Camille
Real angel skills? Lol

Hmm...another angel would be good.

*Constantine stands creepily at the Parking-lot.*

You could always bump into Constantine, Lykaon. Hell make Adelina show up too XD

I was actually considering it. I'm still working through the concept on what I want to do with this character. Since I really don't know much of the lore in this universe. Lol