Battle for Humanity [OOC]

I love Perks of Being a Wallflower. Logan Lerman is so cute :D
He acted the character of Charlie perfectly ^^ That and the movie had a pretty wonderful set of actors. Emma Watson and Ezra Miller were equally as fantastic.

Oh god yes. Ezra was amazing. He is becoming one of my favourite young actors. He was very good in We need to talk about Kevin!

Oh god yes. Ezra was amazing. He is becoming one of my favourite young actors. He was very good in We need to talk about Kevin!
I've been meaning to watch that movie ages ago but of course procrastination and a bit of RP won out. I forgot that I was even suppose to watch it ^^;;

The only reference i'm familiar with is that of supernatural.

I've never seen perks of a wallflower, but want to see it.
I fully recommend it. Wonderful film with a set of great actors. The book was absolutely phenomenal (<<really talking it up ^^;;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering if that was Asa!

I've only ever seen him in Merlin.
He's also starred in Hugo, Nanny Mcphee (and the big bang), Ender's Game, The Boy in Striped Pajamas, etc.

He's going to be starring the upcoming film x plus y too ^^

(...and I just had a fan out moment. Sry about that ^^;;)

He's also starred in Hugo, Nanny Mcphee (and the big bang), Ender's Game, The Boy in Striped Pajamas, etc.

He's going to be starring the upcoming film x plus y too ^^

(...and I just had a fan out moment. Sry about that ^^;;)
Okay, I lied. I've seen Enders Game & Nanny McPhee.

But he was awesome in Merlin. xD Little baby Mordred.

Okay, I lied. I've seen Enders Game & Nanny McPhee.

But he was awesome in Merlin. xD Little baby Mordred.
He's an all around great actor. I would get around to watching Merlin if I wasn't already hooked around Supernatural, Sherlock, and trying in vain to catch up to the current Doctor Who episodes ^^;;

Reactions: Camille
For future reference @Darkstar

We should try and let at least 2 people post, in between our own.....

So that we do not have rapid posting between two individuals.

(I'll get Camille to update the Rules about this. This rule totally spaced my mind.)

Did you want me to delete my latest post then?

Did you want me to delete my latest post then?

I'm not a hundred percent sure. @Camille What do you think? (I also have to bid adieu for now. Kind of sick, made my post. Now heading to sleep XD I'll be able to respond in the morning though.)

Reactions: Camille
Well I'll have my intro post up tomorrow. Got to go watch The Bling Ring, you guys talking about The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Emma Watson reminded of that movie. Wanted to see it since it came in 2013 but forgot. Later for now.

-.- Been busy and forgot to write up post, will have tomorrow. I hate when I forget maybe there's medicine for people who forget a lot of things for no reason. I'd probably forget to take the medicine.

Okey dokey. Looking forward to that post!

Along with the other intro posts people have yet to make

@DaemonFang @alyssasmile

Also @Arcadia-Sama Still waiting on that cs of Pride. That is if you still wish to reserve it! (it's been four days since I've had any sort of word from ya, just wanted to check on ya!)

Give me fifteen minutes and you'll have it. xD