Battle for Humanity [OOC]

@Ruko forgive me. But as far as I can tell, this rp was created by myself and @Ishnorb therefore, the lore and back stories of each specie are ours to write in or not. You cannot just simply assume these are the typical old fashioned creatures, or assume they are modern day ones either. We chose each strength and weakness for specific reasons and placed them in each spoiler to give a general idea of what your creature can do or can't do.

I will clarify a few things up. Vampires do not possess magic in this version of any sort. I personally think vampires are strong enough as is without needing magic or magic abilities. They can use normal fighting styles and normal weapons with respective limitations. Secondly. Yes, the vampires in this story are more immune to sunlight than just burning up by the slightest UV Ray. I made my vampire of African origin for reasons that will be explained later on. Thirdly. I did not put any background history of each specie because I like to see everyone's idea for their characters history. If I wanted specific background origin I might as well have written each character myself with rigid rules. Fourthly, demons are weak to vampires for specific reasons that will be found out later on in the RP. I am not entirely sure why things need to be specific, as many people don't wrote in everything so as not to ruin any surprises or plot twists they have. Fifthly. It CLEARLY states in my history, that my character was the second Vampire ever created, and her Creator has long been dead. One would assume then, that my Vampire, is the oldest, and post powerful, of every vampire she has created there onward of herself.

I am sorry you are misunderstanding. Your characters are pretty cool, but they just aren't suitable for this RP as they are. As I said before, you are welcome to play as long as you tone your characters down and they be acceptable for OUR story line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Whirlwind
@Ruko forgive me. But as far as I can tell, this rp was created by myself and @Ishnorb therefore, the lore and back stories of each specie are ours to write in or not. You cannot just simply assume these are the typical old fashioned creatures, or assume they are modern day ones either. We chose each strength and weakness for specific reasons and placed them in each spoiler to give a general idea of what your creature can do or can't do.

I will clarify a few things up. Vampires do not possess magic in this version of any sort. I personally think vampires are strong enough as is without needing magic or magic abilities. They can use normal fighting styles and normal weapons with respective limitations. Secondly. Yes, the vampires in this story are more immune to sunlight than just burning up by the slightest UV Ray. I made my vampire of African origin for reasons that will be explained later on. Thirdly. I did not put any background history of each specie because I like to see everyone's idea for their characters history. If I wanted specific background origin I might as well have written each character myself with rigid rules. Fourthly, demons are weak to vampires for specific reasons that will be found out later on in the RP. I am not entirely sure why things need to be specific, as many people don't wrote in everything so as not to ruin any surprises or plot twists they have. Fifthly. It CLEARLY states in my history, that my character was the second Vampire ever created, and her Creator has long been dead. One would assume then, that my Vampire, is the oldest, and post powerful, of every vampire she has created there onward of herself.

I am sorry you are misunderstanding. Your characters are pretty cool, but they just aren't suitable for this RP as they are. As I said before, you are welcome to play as long as you tone your characters down and they be acceptable for OUR story line.
Frankly, you sound like you're getting pretty butthurt and I'm trying to be reasonable. While it is true that it is your RP, not mine, and therefore the lore is your own to write in, you neglected to do so. You simply stated that there were 5 playable races. All you did was list their weaknesses. Therefore I had no choice BUT to assume that they were the generic kinds of each race. I can understand not wanting to write in too much detail of race backstories. But if you write in no back story at all and then get pissed off when people make assumptions, then you're stepping out of line. And you misunderstood. I wasn't asking for recent backstory of the races, I was asking for a vague description of them through history, and a description of what they actually were. There are many ways of interpreting creatures that are purely mythical. If you don't give any descriptions I have no idea which kind of vampire/werewolf/angel/demon is being used. They could be the twilight-style creatures that only sparkle in sunlight or they could be the feral beasts of the more brutal stories. And the reason I ignored the whole "second vampire" thing is because in the setting description you said that "Recently, Vampires and Lycans have been wandering the Mortal Realm more frequently than anyone has ever thought before" which suggests that both of these races have existed throughout history in more than a maximum quantity of 2. And I don't know why you bothered stressing the "OUR" in the last sentence. I understand this is your story line. I'm just saying you could have done a better job of explaining things.

Frankly, you sound like you're getting pretty butthurt and I'm trying to be reasonable. While it is true that it is your RP, not mine, and therefore the lore is your own to write in, you neglected to do so. You simply stated that there were 5 playable races. All you did was list their weaknesses. Therefore I had no choice BUT to assume that they were the generic kinds of each race. I can understand not wanting to write in too much detail of race backstories. But if you write in no back story at all and then get pissed off when people make assumptions, then you're stepping out of line. And you misunderstood. I wasn't asking for recent backstory of the races, I was asking for a vague description of them through history, and a description of what they actually were. There are many ways of interpreting creatures that are purely mythical. If you don't give any descriptions I have no idea which kind of vampire/werewolf/angel/demon is being used. They could be the twilight-style creatures that only sparkle in sunlight or they could be the feral beasts of the more brutal stories. And the reason I ignored the whole "second vampire" thing is because in the setting description you said that "Recently, Vampires and Lycans have been wandering the Mortal Realm more frequently than anyone has ever thought before" which suggests that both of these races have existed throughout history in more than a maximum quantity of 2. And I don't know why you bothered stressing the "OUR" in the last sentence. I understand this is your story line. I'm just saying you could have done a better job of explaining things.
Honestly, if you have a problem with how my rp is written, you can take your leave. If you want to have a rp where everything is described in great detail, go for it. Things always get explained later on in the story IMO. Feel free to find another roleplay as it stands.

I finished Atticus/Az up! All I need to do now is add color and make it all pretty~ I do hope he's okay :3

Please note! If you have created a CS and been accepted, or are currently thinking of creating one, please reread the Original Post. There has been more information about each specie added to the Spoilers. Thanks!

Reactions: Whirlwind
Looking forward to your character @Arcadia-Sama , feel free to ask/pm me if you have any questions about demons. ^-^

Please note! If you have created a CS and been accepted, or are currently thinking of creating one, please reread the Original Post. There has been more information about each specie added to the Spoilers. Thanks!
I arrive, I read, I like.

Reactions: Camille
I wanted Pride...but my second favorite sin is still open Lust^^ can I reserved it.

Only four people/characters per race as of now. Looking at it now once Arcadia-Sama finishes their character, Demons will be full.

Thus if you reserve a spot for Lust, all other races would need to be filled. Before we can add more (A fifth) demons to the quota.

This means I highly suggest you pick a different race >.<

Well can I reserve Angel of Kindness, half to make over char now.

And if demons ever come back as a playable race can I still reserve lust?

Ok Angel will probably up tonight, if not tomorrow.

Reactions: Camille
Name: Daemon Botolf

Alias: Close friends simply call him Dae

Race: Lycan

Appearance:

werewolf_crimson_death_by_cherrera_ilustrador-d2ia52z.jpg

Bubble_Gum_Boy_by_Iconatorlord.png

Weaknesses: Included with all previously mentioned by Camille; unusually low pain tolerance, which is why he prefers to fight with his bow, at a distance. Daemon also has a hard time trusting anyone other than close friends.

Strengths: Some knowledge in toxicology, Basic fighting knowledge, skilled in archery (frequent practice and training).

Magic/Weapons: Uses a recurve bow and a dagger for close range.

Personality: Daemon is fairly quiet and reserved, an observer. He keeps to himself and speaks only what he wants to be known. However, he is good at putting on a false smile and character, which comes from running a night club. He tends not to drink heavily while working, or at all, but fun is not entirely out of his agenda. He makes an appearance every night, occasionally works the bar with his other bartenders, has a shot with his most loyal customers, etc. Alcohol tends to bring out a much lighter side of Daemon, one who can talk passionately hold a lengthy conversation about a single topic, smile, even dance on stage. He's very graceful with his movements and others can see he pays close attention to detail.

History/Bio: Daemon was born in Transylvania where he lived with his parents and his younger sister, Kira, until his parents were killed by wolves when he was 8 years old. The wolves left Daemon and his sister injured with several bites and gashes. They were found soon after the attack and survived their wounds but Daemon was separated from his sister after recovering. He was taken in by a young couple and went with them back to North America, where he was raised as their own. He grew up suffering from severe nightmares, reliving the ordeal and eventually his dreams warped from being attacked by wolves to Daemon killing his parents and attacking his little sister. On the first full moon after his 19th birthday, while camping with 2 other friends, he transformed for the first time. He managed to keep away from his friends and the two never found out what really happened. The night terrors seemed to slowly fade until they finally stopped, but it was that moment when Daemon was forced into the world of Lycanthrope.

Daemon moved away from his adoptive parents when he turned 20 to attend a university in a nearby city to study business management. He opened a small cafe 5 years later, sold it, and then opened a night club called Aconite, which eventually ended up being sort of a hot spot for supernaturals. After moving to the city he learned more and more about lycans and even met a few. He eventually learned about Vampires and perused to find out more about this whole other world he never before knew existed.

[bg=#ffffff]
Charis(Kindness) a.k.a. Farrah
<<<<<<<Human Form>>>>>>>

vvvvSpiritual Formvvvv
GEdGMKMm.jpg

Name:

Charis(Kindness)[Pronounced like Cherish].

Alias:

Farrah Fairness(Name she uses in The Mortal Realm).

Looks 23(Unknown Real Age).

Race:

Angel

Caretaker Angel of Virtues(She makes sure the angels are all taken care of).

Weakness:

Too Forgiving. Charis is a pacifist, she believes that everything can be solved with kindness and forgiveness. Charis will only use her powers as a last resort.

Strength:

Magic. Charis' Forgiveness has granted her many friends and allies. Charis has emotional magic, meaning she can heal the emotionally weak. What some people would call an empath.

Magic/Weapons (if applicable):

Emotional Magic(Empathy). She uses emotions as her powers.

Personality:

Charis is the Angel of Kindness, which means she is caring and motherly to all creatures. Charis loves to take care of all types of beings. Charis is a charming and heavenly being. She judges no one, no matter what they have done. Charis wants to care for all the humans. She wants to take away all their pain and sorrow for good. Charis is a harmless butterfly, she believes that everyone deserves another chance. She has gotten into a lot of trouble because of it. Since she's so nice and caring, God has forgiven her for her mistakes of trusting the wrong type of beings a couple of times. Charis can't help it, she shows Kindness to all and every being there is.

History/Bio:

Charis was born a beautiful cherub angel, since birth she has been a caring being. She would bug the elder angels with asking if they needed help with anything. After awhile Charis grew on them, everyone tends to befriend Charis. Her personalty is attracting. Charis cared for all the beings in heaven. At the Gate of Heaven, Charis would usually be there greeting the new angels.

Charis heard about what was happening in the Mortal Realm. She wanted to come down and help protect the humans. Charis also thinks that hopefully, with the help of the others angels and humans, Charis can changed the mines of the other beings. In a perfect world Charis would have all beings in harmony. [/bg]

Characters are looking nice!

I'm going to wait for Camille to review them, Once Camille gives me the word, I'll update the Accepted characters list. (Since i'm simply a CO-GM.)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Ello ^^ may I reserve a human character? I'll hopefully have one up and about somewhere today.