Barmaid (Thomas & Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well," he began, "I'm what you could call a 'sick bastard'. I like stealing away pretty women and making them do what I want--it's nothing personal towards you; you just happened to catch my fancy. I'll be back in an hour or so. I need to restock the bar." he turned around and walked out of the room, letting her stay how she was under the dim lamplight.

Lilly was shocked. She looked around as he left. She couldn't believe this, " Well I won't be oing what he sas thats for sure!" She frowned trying to get out of the chains.

Several hours later, Lex returned, and moved over to the crank to adjust the chains. He raised them high, so she couldn't use her hands to fight him. he had brough something with him, another chain. This one would go around her neck like a leash.

"Bar doesn't open for another few hours. I'd like a private dance."

Last edited:
Lilly sighed softly, she looked over hearing a guy. She didn't know what to do," Well you are not gonna get one." She said softly. She shook her head. She didn't want to do what ever he wanted her to do. She hated this guy now.

Last edited:
"We'll see about that." he clamped the chain around her neck and unlocked the ones around her wrists. He gave her a moment to recover after she dropped to the floor, then began pulling her by the chain through the doorway.

Lilly tensed when she felt her neck being chained. What was she now? She frowned and shook her head. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes softly. She gasped as she dropped, her knees hurt. She tried to get away. She then felt him pulling her. She frowned, she couldn't fight.

HE dragged her down a hallway to a private room. "When I said this place was a strip club, I wasn't kidding. This was one of the private rooms." he took the chain off her neck and shoved her toward the pole in the room, taking a seat on the velvet couch. "Now dance, or I'll get the whip."

Lilly looked over at him, She noticed the private room. She sighed. She didn't know what to do. " Okay, so she did dance, not with the pole though, and not sexy. She smiled. " See I am dancing." She said softly. She was happy. She tilted her head as she was done. She smiled sweetly. She tilted her head and giggled. She sat down on the table thing.

Lex smirked. "Heh. Funny. Smartass. I'll be nice and let you off. For now. Don't get used to it." he sprung forward and clamped the chain around her neck and began dragging her back to the room she woke up in.

After chaining her back up (with some struggle) he left, saying "I gotta go run the bar. I'll be back to bring you food about noon."

Lilly rolled her eyes. She sighed softly. She then shrugged. She bit her lower lip thinking. She then felt how she was being Dragged back. She frowned and tried to get away.

Later that day, he returned and set a plate of cut-up steak and pashed potatoes with a fork and a knife on the ground, then lowered her chains and left again.

Lily sighed softly. She looked over at him. She tilted her head softly. She hated this. She yawned before seeing this, she went to eat and sighed.

Several hours later, Lex came back. "Bar's closed now. We have the whole place to ourselves. And you know? I've never actually heard you laugh." HE hoisted the chains higher, so that she has to stand on her tippy-toes and peels the dress off of her. Oddly, he then begins to tickle her mercilessly.

Lilly sighed softly. She didn't know what to do. She sighed and thought. She it her lower lip. She was happy, but she had just finished. She tensed. She heard him, " What? Yeah you have." She tgasped as she was hoisted up again. She felt her being ticled, she couldn't help it but giggle cutely. She was very ticklish. " Stop it!! I am very ticklish." She was also. a v...She looked over at him, " Why did you have to take off my dress." She said softly .She then frowned, " Can you unchain me this is ridiculous. " She was laughing as she was trying to speak too.

Without speaking, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. "This is going to hurt, but you'll come to enjoy it soon enough."

-------------------------------------------------------------
The Next day
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly was so scared, she didn't believe that happened. She blinked and looked down and she tried to move but she was nude... She frowned. She yawned though she didn't get any sleep. She gulped softly.

Lex walked into the room, and flipped a switch on the crank and the chains lowered, enough to allow her freedom of movement. He then left humming 'the bear went over the mountain'. Now why the hell did that pop in my head?

Lilly frowned, she didn't know what to do. She looked at herself, as her arms were free to move, she went to redress herself at what she could.

A short while later, he returned. "Are you hungry?" he asked. He stared down at her coldly now, a stark contrast to the kind warm expression he had only days before.

Lilly was so sore. She frowned. " unchain me please.. " she said in a whisper. She was xold. She had dirty hair... and she felt weak. She yawned. She didn't know what to do. Shelooked at him. She ddidn't know what to expect. She looked at him " ill do what you say..." she gulped

Status
Not open for further replies.