Barmaid (Thomas & Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex smiled. He could see the defeat in her eyes. "Fine I will be merciful. I will unchain you." He took off her chains and started to leave. "Again, are you hungry? Thirsty? Cold? I intend to keep you for a while, so I still need to take care of you. Like a... pet." he explained, and turned around, standing over her.

Lilly smiled she was glad. She sighed and felt him unchain her " yeah hungry and thirsty... and cold " she sighed " i mean wearimg this. She sighed. Closong her eyes.

Lex nodded. "I'll be back in about twenty minutes with a meal, some hot tea and some warmer clothes. I'll admit, this room is fairly cold." he said, and left the room.

Lilly sighed. She nodded. But soon she went to lay down. She had a under wear on and bra south the dress. She was like shivering. She yAwned too

A while later Lex came back into the room, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her out from the room, down the hall, and into another room. The new room was cozier, but it still had no windows. Inside was a bed, several blankets, a small closet of clothes, and a table, on which a hot meal and a cup of tea was set. Lex strapped a collar around Lilly's neck. "Welcome to your new room, pet."

Lilly sighed softly. She felt her being pulled. She frowned forcefully walking with him. She closed her eyes and soon went towards the food. After he put that thing around her neck. She didn't know what to do. She vit her lower lip. She began eatin being quiet

"You don't talk much, do you?" he asked, watching her eat.

Lilly smiled as shook her head yeag

"I'll be back when the bar closes. Entertain yourself until then." he said, and left.

Lilly sighed as he left, she had finished eating and drinking before she went to change into the clothes, before she went to go take a nap, then she went to start drawing. She was happy.

After several hours, Lex returned. "Remember the dance room? Get dressed. We're going to try that again. And we're going to get in right this time." He added menacingly, through his teeth.

Lilly smiled, she didn't know what to do. She looked over at him, and sighed. She blinked waiting for him to turn around, she moved and then moved her hand and her finger in a swirly direction to turn him around. She blinked lightly. She didn't know what to do. She looked around and noticed another oufit. She then went to change after he turned around. She said, " okay.. I am ready." She said softly.

He hooked a leash around her collar and gave it a tug, then began walking. She would follow on her own, or he would drag her.

When they got to the room, he sat down on the couch, and took off the leash. "Now. Dance."

Lilly gulped nervously as she felt this. She frowned. She headed with him. She was happy. She tilted her head and fixed her hair beforenshe felt them go into the room. She sighed and went to dance.she danced very seductive and she made her way to hip. She knew how to dance other dances so she was giving him a lap dance

"Now why didn't you just cooperate the first time? This is much better." he smiled at her.

Lilly stopped and looked at him. " because I like to play hard to get. " she then looked down and grinned. She went to kiss his lips. She was happy.

He pulled her in and kissed her gently at first, then grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall, kissing harder.

Lilly kissed him passionately. She felt him push her against the wall she went to undress. She was happy. She looked over at him as he kissed her. But she still kissed.

------------------------
Several hours later
------------------------

"Good girl. I'll be back later. I have some errands to run." he said, slipping his shirt over his head as he lifted himself from the chair in her room. he walked out the door, locking it behind him so she couldn't escape.

Lilly sighed softly. She then got up to get dressed. She then went to her bed and laid there thinking. She didn't know what else to do about this. She sighed and then looked over at him as he left. She was so tired. She soon fell asleep because she was so exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.