Barmaid (Thomas & Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she walks out, a fat man with the beginnings of a beard brushes past her and goes into the bar.

"Hey, Lex, who's the broad?"
"Oh, hey, Earl. That's Lilly. She's gonna be the new entertainment."
"Entertainment? What kinda Entertainment?"
"Pole dancer. Starts Wednesday. Think you could pass out the word around town? Sometimes a sign out front just ain't enough."
"You got it, Lex. Well, I just wanted to pop in and say 'ello."
"Alright. You be safe."

The fat man, Earl, leaves, and soon word spreads around town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lex looks around. There's at least fifteen people more than usual in the bar. The anticipation can literally be felt in the air. "I's ten-thirty now. She should be here soon."

Lilly bit her lower lip. She tilted her head and got ready, she had a revealing outfit. She hiccuped. She came in and smiled, she had heels on too, she smiled taking off her jacket and putting it in a room. Before going on where the pole was and starting to dance.

Lex watched as she danced, hypnotized by her movements. The only thing keeping him from dropping the class in his hand was he many years of experience bartending. Shaking himself from his trance, he could see the patrons of the bar were not much different. Hiring her was a good choice.

Lilly kept on dancing, she was glad when she danced. She was happy that she had a job, and a lot of the guys were watching shocked as she danced. She knew that she had to reveal a little skin, she was virgin though, so.. She smiled as she danced to the music.

At the end of the song and dance, Everyone in the bar clapped and hooted their applause.

As the hours went on, several more men--and a few women--strolled in to get some drinks and watch her dance. By closing time there had been a total of 33 different people in the bar for at least one song.

"Lilly, you were great! Racked in 300 bucks today. I knew hiring you was I good idea. Absolutely spectacular performance."

Lilly smiled softly. She did each and different dance everytime. She then went to take a break and looked at her boss. She gulped and closed her eyes softly. She didn't know what to do. She took a sip of water before she went back on, dancing again. Soon, when it was closed, sitting on the stool." Yeah.. I know.. you'd get more if you had more pole dancers, so some people can be waiters, we can put booths and have a curtain for each of them. and people pay for a personal dance and some out here for when people are drinking. " This business will be very famous." She said softly.

"You have a point, but this is a pretty small business. Can't quite afford to hire more than you, let alone several other dancers and pay for the renovations and equipment. Besides, it would essentially turn this place into a strip club, and after this place just getting shut down as a strip club before I bought it, it could attract unwanted attention from both cops and criminals." he explained, and sighed softly. "It's a good idea, it just won't work under the circumstances."

Lilly smiled, " Well it was just an idea, maybe with each and every pay.. we should slowly save up for upgrades for this place to be the bomb." She smiled. She looked over at him.

Lex nodded, considering. "Now that is a good idea. I'll have to work the figures to see how much we can afford to get paid, keep this place running and save for upgrades, but I'm sure business will get booming enough now that you're working here."

He smiled at her, resting on the bar. "Oh, hey, do you want a drink? Or are you gonna go straight home?"

Lilly smiled, " I just want to wait a little. I can take a drink. "She smiled softly. She tilted her head thinking. She then looked down, " Anything fancy please." She said softly. She smiled at him Before she looked down. She didn't know what she was thinking, having a drink won't hurt would it?

OOC: Want to make him kidnap her and force her to do things now?

OOC: Patience. I've got it all worked out. But it will be very, very soon.

"Martini it is." He makes her drink and slides it over to her. He pours himself a glass of rum and slides a stool over to sit a cross from her. "So, what brings you to town?"

Lilly looked down thinking. She smiled and looked down. She then smiled she went to grab the glasses before she went to go and get he other glasses before she sat back down. She was happy. She took a sip, and smiled. " Well I liked how the town is nice " She smiled widely. She looked down , " When did you move here?" She asked.

"Business, actually. I've wanted to open and run a bar since I was little. Now that I have, it's everything I hoped it would be. And now it's even better." he said cryptically, adding a wink.

Lilly looked down thinking. She didn't know what to do. She gulped softly. She then looked down smiled. " Oh yeah and why is that?" She said softly looked down, as she blushed. " I mean I Would if i got an amazing place to have the bar.

"Because," he said, a malicious smile creeping across his face, "It should be kicking in right about now." Before she would have a chance to respond, her vision would fade, and she would lose consciousness, her last sight being her view rapidly shifting to the ceiling and then the wall and floor as she tumbled from her barstool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Several hours later
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She would awaken to being standing up, hanging limply from the ceiling by chains around her wrists, short enough to keep her upright when she doesn't stand, but long enough for her to stand comfortably when she does. It quickly becomes obvious by the pulleys that lead to a crank that the chains are wrapped around that this can be changed quickly.

Lilly smiled sweetly. Soon, she fell off the barr stool and she was unconscious. When she woke up, she looked around the room and blinked. She didn't know what to do. She looked around tried to get free but she was in chains. She gasped, who would do this? She looked down, she was still trying to figure out where she is. She looked down and sighed. She frowned, who put her here? Where was she?

A door opened, otherwise indistinguishable from the walls. The lighting was dim, and bright light flooded the room for a brief moment as the door opened and quickly shut.

"You're a really good dancer." said a mysterious voice, which sounded oddly familiar.

Lilly noticed light, she looked around, she didn't know what to do. "Who are you?" She asked. She didn't know what to do. She was hearing a strange voice that was familiar in a way. She blinked her eyes softly. " Why am I here?" She whined. " Where am I?"

The mysterious figure walked under the light, just enough for his face to be seen. Lex stood there with his hands in his pockets, smiling evilly.

Lilly gasped seeing who it was. She tried to get out. " Why?!" She frowned, " Why did you have to do this?" She whined.

Status
Not open for further replies.