Bad Company Reject

She offered a small smile, nodding to him as he slipped away to lay upon the cushion. "You needn't repay me, you befriended my brother, as such you are a guest." She replied with a nod while she took out a few candles, lighting them in the center of the room. She wrapped her face once more, slipping out and cutting the generator. "I don't dare run it at night," She spoke stepping back into the darkened home. "Some times bandits or troops come through and I don't want to make myself look like anything more than an old abandoned shack with nothing to offer." She spoke kneeling down upon her own bed before she took out a rather intricately woven blanket for him and stood, stepping near to place it by him. "Do you need help removing your boots?" She wished him comfortable.

He looked up at her confused as she offered an odd gesture
"..I can manage, thank you, no need to be at my beck and call Kiarra."
He gently kicked them off with his heel but had a bit of trouble with the elevated one, wincing as he tried to lean up
"..On second hand, I could use some assistance..."

She nodded, offering a small smile. "As I said, you befriended my brother, it is my duty to serve you in that case now. It is just how my people are... if you had read your hand out on our culture." She had seen a few of them, left behind by soldiers on the road, seen as extra weight. She moved down to his foot, untying his boot and gently pulling it off, setting it down next to the other before she pulled his socks off as well, not wanting him to develop an issue with his feet. "Treat this as your home until you are able to leave..." She spoke nodding to him before she went back to the storage space, fiddling about before she took out the small booklet and tossed it to his chest. It detailed everything important, from how relationships work to befriending them and the additional benefits that came. One including that in the case of staying in another man's home, his wife, daughter of eligible age, or sister of eligable age were available to be slept with for the guest's comfort. It was an odd society, the custom having developed from ancient nordic tradition that had been traded down into her lands.

He read the works, mostly the customs of a house flicking the pages back and forth to get the ideals melded into his mind to remember for later. Every passage made him think, every sentence made him nod in understanding, his black locks bouncing as he engulfed the information this booklet gave him. But as he stumbled upon this reading, he furrowed his brow,m trying to comprehend this message
":...Wait your customs state you are liable to sleep with me if I stay in your house....how the...why..Just why?"
He looked up at her, wondering if she was displaying any form of discomfort about this

She blinked, looking up to him, "If you wish me to, yes." She replied with a nod to him before her head cantered slightly. "It is our custom, in order to keep a guest happy and comfortable. My people value sex differently than yours I can assume." She replied with a nod. "We see it as a token of friendship, when not intended to produce a child." She gave another small nod to him hoping she explained it right.

His eyes slowly flayed to he floor, trying to comprehend the message brought to him after this
"....Yeah, very much different then our laws...and...you're okay with this?"
He asked a bit curious to her answer but his morals were straight. He was just curious if this woman of this foreign land, raised with these ideals did not have a second thought about thems

She gave a small nod, "I am, I have never done it as my brother never saw the need to invite guests into the home, but I am still fine with the custom." She replied nodding to him, though she looked almost curious as to why he questioned it so. "Do you wish me to?" Kiarra asked looking to him, wondering how well she could in his injured state.

He looked upon her more, his mind being conflicted by his urges as a human
Here was a lovely maiden of the desert who took him into her home as a guest and is willing to lay with him, but also the sister of a brave an torn by war. He was confused to say the least to take advantage of this culture and this lady, but she was gorgeous when he could see her face unobstructed by her head mask. He looked down a bit, fiddling with the comforter over him then looked at her
"..What about you Kiarra...what do you wish..."

"I wish to make sure you are comfortable... you are not an ugly man so I can't say I'm not attracted to you as well. But if you do not find me attractive that is fine as well." She replied, doing her best to be polite in her response while he remained kneeling close, her hands placed demurely in her lap while she looked to him the lightest blush upon her cheeks.

He coughed to himself a bit at that compliment, smiling and feeling a little fine but his bit his lip in thought
"..it's not that I don't find you alluring .you are very lovely yourself just...my land isn't used to this...but...if you feel you must to make me comfortable..so be it....but..I can't really move with this trick leg..."

She lifted her gaze to him, slowly nodding before she offered a slight smile. Reaching behind her she untied the back of her dress until it grew loose at her shoulders. A light pink formed on her cheeks, shrugging her shoulders till it piled just above her breasts. She lifted her arms, the dress slipping to her hips once it was free of her arms, revealing supple modest breasts to him in the flickering candle light. Her body lithe, tanned flesh covering her. Rising she pushed the blue cloth off her hips, showing her plain undergarments before she was fully out of the garment. She crawled toward him, working on the buttons of his pants. "I know you cannot, don't worry." She spoke softly, nodding to him.

He watched her, blushing slightly, not used to having a beautiful lady handle his pants to lay with him, but did not budge, letting her work but his thoughts were right, she was stunning underneath the concealing dress. Her body was amazing, her breasts perfect, her face spectacular and her handiwork as her fingers dragged his leggings down and off, made him shiver and tense up, letting a slgith moan escape his lips, but continued to watch her

Kiarra lowered his pants as much as she dare without hurting him again. Her eyes trailing up to him once more before she took his undergarments and did the same. Her cheeks light red in the candlelight as she took him into her hand, soft digits wrapping around his length gently stroking him before she brought her mouth down to him as well.

He kept his eyes on her, though they lidded with a haze as he was still in disbelief this was happening. His strong hands went down to hold hers as she went down, her lips touching his already throbbing tip as he bit his lip, but did not stop her. His eyes never left hers until her attention went to his rod, encasing her mouth over it gently, he arched slightly and leaned his head back, letting her take control

She continued, licking and suckling at his tip only to take it once more, being careful not to make him strain his leg much. Her eyes glanced over and up to him, making sure he was enjoying it while one hand gentle went just below his shaft to fondle his jewels. Her slender form leaning into it now, seeking to make him happy, after all happiness sped up healing.

He let out airy sighs as she went down, her head slowly heaved onto his shaft as he gripped a cover in pleasure. Gritting his teeth, he looked down at her, their eyes met and he blushed slightly, looking into her gaze as she worked his member with her lips, his testicles felt heavy in her hands, a good amount of sperm rested in them ,ready for release

She continued to fondle him, gently trying to coax his climax out while she took him to the back of her throat. Her eyes falling closed, a light blush upon her own cheeks while she strived to drive him over the edge. Soft slurping sounds escaping around her lips while she worked him to the best of her ability.

He gasped sharply, tensing a bit and gripping her wrist tight, he wasn't used to this, more so when on duty. Being a soldier doesn't offer many chances for romance, and this was amazing, her tongue felt great on his member as he rubbed her arms gently trying to hold back, beads of sweat fall off his brow to the floor as he watches her go. He grits his teeth and filters air out, huffing a bit, close to his release

She purred slightly onto him, simply wishing to give a bit more pleasure while she suckled upon him. Her hand continuing to stroke him while she shuddered. Her body reacting just a bit to his taste, smell, and sound.

He spasms, finally releasing into her mouth, his thick seed flows into her orifice, spurting hot streams to her throat as it washes down, he yells out as he ejaculates, tugging at her arm tightly as he spasms, his legs twitch at the pleasure. When he finally comes down, he lays there, panting for air and sweating more, the blanket under his head drenched
"..Holy Shit..."