Bad Company Reject

She couldn't contain it, her eyes widening as she trembled, stiffening and shaking beneath his tongue, her juices flowing like a river to his tongue as she arched and squirmed with her own orgasm.

He lapped up her juices eagerly, and feeling her tighten around his tongue made him moan as he slowly pulled away, wiping his face and smiling at her, slowly pushing himself up to look into her eyes, parting her damp bangs away form her face

She panted heavily, her slender form sprawled out beneath him as he slowly moved over her naked form. Her chest rising and falling with each breath while her glazed eyes stared up to his. "T-that.... that was amazing..." She whispered, unable to believe it.

He chuckled
"I assume that was your first time?"
He leaned down, kissing her gently, running his palms on her sides. His touch delicate to her spent body

She slowly nodded, her vision slowly focusing upon his features as they kissed, her slender form trembling under his touch. "Y-yes... it was...." She managed to speak, offering a small smile.

He gently broke their lips contact, still running his fingers on her sides, smiling a bit and looking down at her, running his hands through her hair
"I hpe it was alright for you...but we should get some rest, you sound tuckered~"
He smirked at his coy line as he pulled her close to him, cuddling up to her naked body

She shuddered slightly as he broke the kiss, her still foggy eyes closing while he drew her naked form near. "A-alright...." She whispered, sounding quite tired as she placed her head to his chest, her slender form pushing against him for warmth in the cooling desert night, the sounds of the storm finally dying as the candles did as well.

He pulled the covers over their bodies, pulling her closer to let his body heat warm her up, he pressed his forehead to hers as they rested, smiling a bit as he rubbed her spine, just letting her rest, as the candle whicked out, he followed suit soon after, closing his eyes and drifting off

She nuzzled into him as he covered them, her slender form still quivering slightly from the afterglow of her orgasm. Soon enough she was sound asleep, her figure pressed nearly perfectly to his body while she snored lightly. Morning came, the sounds of the slight bustle of the few remaining people outside waking her. Her cheeks instantly flushed as she looked to him, quickly slipping away and pulling her underwear and dress back on.

he felt her rustle up and dress, slowly waking up to look at her bare ass and smiles
"..MMm where are you off to..."
He gingerly slumped up, holding his torso afloat with his arms, letting the blanket fall of his chest but still conceal his nude lower half as he rubbed the back of his neck, then looked back at Kiaara, confused with her haste. It was still very early, no need to rush out to work this quickly

She gasped, jumping slightly before she turned to face him her cheeks still bright red. "N-no where..." She replied quickly offering a small smile to him. "I just need to get dressed to open the stand again... so..."

He nodded at her
"..Alright but..I would rather you were still here beside me~"
He winked at her and pulled his rifle closer, crutching himself and slowly standing up, holding the blanket to conceal himself and looked around then at her
"....Are you wearing my pants?"

She blinked looking to him, her cheeks bright red. "If I don't go out people will become suspicious, and not all are as welcoming of your kind as I am..." She replied with a quick nod before she looked down to her bare thighs and shook her head. "No... they're at the base of your bed..."

He rubbed his temples, last night's orgasm was intense enough to make him delirious as he picked his clothes up, then hobbled over to the couch, waiting for her to get ready, biding his time by looking around from his seat. He looked out the window occasionally to make sure the area was peaceful, which it was. This town may have been struck by the embargo but it was not under the influence of their enemies and hardly a base for the rebels either. It seemed he was the only solider for miles in this town

She pulled her dress over her head, taking a moment to make sure it was correctly situated over her slender frame before she adjusted her hair, pulling it back and tying it with a small bit of rope. She took up her head wrap, once more covering her head but not her face with it. She turned her attention back to him, dipping her head. "I'm sorry but I can't say it'd be a good idea to go out, at least not dressed as you are..."

He nodded, understanding that his people weren't really welcomed into her area, but this town wasn't a hostile place. But still no risks were allowed.
He sank back into the house and waited for the day to end, for her to come back. He felt a little trapped but more lonely than anything

She offered him a smile, giving him a nod before she pointed out that there was food in the trap doored hollow beneath the room. She left him to go sit outside, only a few transactions happening with the few people still left in the village. It was only mid afternoon when she closed up, filling the generator before she entered the home once more, taking the wrapping from her head.

He was on the floor, a few scratchy noises came out of in front of him, a static voice followed by muffled cheers form a bodyless crowd. He was listening to a jumbled broadcast of a live game for back in his town, trying to keep ahold of his teams stats in the playoff, but the jumbled was intentional. He had a feeling this broadcast would be traced back, but he was also board so he had to make some sacrifices

She blinked, looking down to him in a bit of confusion at the sounds coming from the box he held before him. "What is that?" She questioned softly as she crouched down near him, looking curiously at the item making noise. It didn't look like the toy he had handed her earlier.

As she queried about the new box he smiled and motioned for her to sit by him, placing a hand on hers
"It's a radio Kiarra, it gets signals form a satellite or antennae around her and transmits music, or in this case news...Here let me show you this.."
He reached back on the box, twisting the dials for the frequency, static and jumbled words soon came through before hitting a sweet spot, tracing out lovely soft music, the voice of Frank Sinatra echoed into the room.