Bad Company Reject

Kiarra gasped as he came, her eyes widening at the amount and the thickness of his seed as it filled he mouth. For a moment she feared she couldn't handle it before she gulped it down, pulling away when he finished, wiping her lips with her free hand before she offered him a smile. "Good?" She questioned softly moving to sit upon her heels beside him as if she were waiting for instruction.

He nodded, smirking
"..Very good.....but...You shouldn't just please me...."
He looked up at her
"..Want me to return the favor?"

Kiarra looked a bit worried at his words. "You're injured..." She spoke softly, concern knitting her features. "I would want to risk you reopening your wound for me." Quickly she nodded, her cheeks bright. "If you wish I can please us both... If you are up for another."

He shook his head, smirking more
"..No Kiarra, let me just please you..besides I'm a little sore after that."
He chuckles and looks into her eyes
"Don't worry, it'll be nice. I'll be gentle, just....come here real quick"

Kiarra bit her lip before she lowered her head and approached him, still in just her panties. Her slender tanned form sitting up as she knelt closer to him, unsure of what he intended to do to her. She almost appeared nervous, reaching up to brush hair from her features, resting it behind her ear.

He slowly reached up and touched her face, gently, being cautious with the nervous woman, making her know it was not his intention to harm her as he gently lowered her body, lips creeping up to her neck and shoulder, riddling her skin with kisses, his tongue gently tracing her neckline

Kiarra shuddered under the gentle touch. She had never been touched so, the sheer gentle romance of it making goosebumps form upon her flesh. Her eyes fell closed a small shuddering sigh coming for her lips. She allowed him to lower her without complaint, her head cantering to offer more of her slender neck for kisses.

He grinned when he felt her submit, knowing she enjoys it, kissing her flesh more, covering her neck in his lips as he goes, running his fingers and palm on her arm, rubbing her shoulder gently to get her eased

Kiarra released a faint moan from his kisses, her body relaxing a bit more beneath his touch. Her eyes fell closed, the world fading away save for his touch to her cool flesh. It was easy for her to submit to him, she had already willingly pleasured him, already developed an attraction to the foreign soldier.

As he inched his lips closer to hers, his fingers trail down to her waist, thumb latches onto her panties and slowly eases them down, hanging off a foot on the floor as she is most exposed at this state. He finally presses his lips lightly to hers and kisses her

She lifted her hips, aiding him in removing her panties while their lips met. Her tight nethers visible in the candlelight, perfectly smooth just as the rest of her. Her lips slowly parted with the kiss, letting her tongue press to his lips, seeking the passion.

He was surprised at her move, but welcomed it, moving his lips to greet her tongue with his, pulling it into his mouth and lacing her tongue with his, as his hands search her body, her lower back and inner thighs

Kiarra parted her thighs slightly for him, letting him explore her slender form. Her thighs quivering slightly while her tongue softly danced with his. Just playing, exploring the soft passionate side of sexuality. A soft moan once more escaping her, her sex already dampened.

He slowly parted, smiling and looking into her eyes
'Lay down, trust me.."
He smiled and ran a hand down to her arm, grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers, interlocking them as he kisses her lips once more

Kiarra looked to him, concerned for him hurting himself again. None the less she laid back, shifting to unfold her legs from beneath her while they kissed. Her fingers gently grasping at his own.

He had a pillow supporting his leg, as he crawled to her, smirking and still holding her hand
"Alright, close your eyes."
When she did, she'd feel the surge as his lips caress her sex, licking slightly at her slit

She did as she was told, letting her eyes fall closed before she gasped, the sudden pleasure of his hot tongue at her sweet folds made her shudder, already grasping at the rugs beneath them while she spread her legs more, toes curling. "Oh gods." She moaned out, cumming just a bit in surprise.

He felt her contract and blushes, but keeps going, rubbing her legs gently as he licks deeper, smiling to himself, enjoying her taste and her warmth on her tongue, indulging with soft exclamations of pleasure
"MMmmm Kiaara~"

She trembled, closing her eyes as her hips lifted and bucked back into his tongue, her mind going numb. "G-gods..." She panted out, her juices continuing to come to his tongue, her first true orgasm approaching faster than she could have expected.

He slid his tongue into her folds deeper, hitting his tip on the cluster of nerves in her slit, trying to get her on edge as he rans his hands down to her feet, rubbing her heels