Bad Company (Clementine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course this wasn't going to end nicely, not with the way Blackluster is. Black had a smirk on his face, "As I said...I bow to no one, and that includes you. And go a head and try killing me. I'm harder to kill than that guy you just killed." He says with a smirk. He had a feeling he would be using his true form eventually. And he looks over at Salone, who seemed like she was praying or at least hoping that nothing bad would happen. The Lord Marshal goes to attack Black and Black simply dodges out of the way. After several attempts, which just looked like they were doing some sort of an odd form of ballet, the Lord Marshal got fed up. "Guards! Arrest him!" He barks and guards were going after Black. Who had a smirk on his face. He looks down at Salone. "Sorry about this but..." He says as he sprouts his wings and grabs up Salone, who yelped in the processes. The other people gasp in surprise as they watch the scene. And then he began to fly throughout the ship being several feet a head of the guards and men that were after him. He flies out of the ship, trying to figure out what he was going to do next and then an idea popped into his head and he began to smirk. "You're gonna hate me for this." He says as he throws her into the cargo hold of part of a random ship and then he flies into it. He quickly hot wires it and takes off...

Sloane felt the change overtake her when he grabbed her. She clung to him and buried her face into his chest. She felt her hair whipping around her and realized she was barely wearing anything. When he threw her she screamed loudly, yelling at him as she fell to the ship. She got up and searched for something, only finding some elastic that she tied around her boobs as a sports bra and a pair of sweats. She grumbled and walked to where Black was driving.

"What the fuck Black." She grumbled, slumping into the seat next to me. Thank god I look good in everything. She muttered to herself quietly. "You do this, then you steal me from that place and then we have to fight these people." She rambled on. "Are we always going to fight people? Is there ever a moment where we can just be happy? Be alone from everyone and everything?" She looked to him, emotions suddenly taking over her. She felt her eyes brim up and she tore out of the room he was in.

She didn't care if he followed her, didn't care about anything really. All she knew was that her body was aching and she just wanted to be alone. She found a small office and went inside, closing the door slightly behind her. She propped her feet up on the desk and sat in the chair, taking in deep breaths and trying to calm herself down.

Blackluster watches as she runs to a different part of the ship and he rolls his eyes. Like he need that right now. I need that, like I need a hole in my head. He thinks and rolls his eyes again. Now I need to figure out where I'm gonna take us. He thinks as he drives the ship. Those Necro-whatevers will be looking for us for sure. He thinks as he sits there. They needed to find a place to hid out, for he was sure that soon the Necromancers would be on their tail, trying to capture them. Hmm...He thinks and then smirks as he got an idea in his head. He knew exactly where to go. He punches in the coordinates, puts it on auto pilot and then goes to find Salone. He finds the office she was in and opens the door. He walks in and leans against the wall with his arms crossed. Since he was with her, he felt more comfortable in his true form- which he was in now. "Ok what's the deal with that little tantrum? And for now we need to place to hide out. And I know the perfect place. Remember the planet that you found me on? Well that's where we're going." He says to her. And then he noticed the look she was giving him. "What? It's the only place I could think of, off hand." He adds.

Reactions: 2 people
"Why does it matter." She snapped, still obviously upset about the whole situation. She crossed her arms and made a face at him. "Whatever. Bring us wherever you want. They will probably be looking for us there though. We need to go somewhere they won't look for us Black." She ran her hand through her hair and got up, brushing past him to go to the cockpit area. She sat down in the seat next to his and began punching in numbers randomly.

How could the go from sleeping with each other to despising each other the next second? She didn't understand. She still didn't even know why she slept with him. It was Black, after all. She stopped, peering down at the simple screen. "We will go to Ursa Twelve. It is uninhabited." She looked over at Black. "There will be nobody there, it doesn't even have a dominant race. It seems to have water and air. We might have to export in food but we have the ship."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Black follows her back to the cockpit and nods. "Fine what ever." He says as he leans back in his seat. Well it was Black and he didn't show feelings or how he felt very well. He sighs and then looks at her. He had to think of a way to say what was on his mind without sounding ridiculous. He sighs again. "Look... Salone...I...I do...still have feelings for you and all. But you know how I am, rough around the edges and such. So I don't show those types of feelings very well. So stop being so upset about it, jeez." He says to her, finally admitting how he felt about her. Then he smirks, "You being upset about something like that is like me needing a hole in my head." He says with a smirk, of course he was joking and also trying to be a smart ass about it. He just hoped she didn't take this the wrong way and get pissed at him or even take it the wrong way and hit him. He didn't want to fight with her, that was the last thing they needed right now. After all they were on the run and trying to survive. "Oh and I know I place where we can get supplies and weapons." He says. And then he looks at the direction they were going. "Its not too far from here." He adds.

• Love
She grumbled something under her breath and settled herself back into the seat. She closed her eyes, her dream world soon overtaking her. She wished that she could just disappear, wake up somewhere new. A new planet, by herself.. maybe with Black. A frown crossed her face for a minute, trouble showing in real life. She rolled a little in her seat, falling off in the process. She let out a yelp before catching herself.

She rubbed her eyes. "Are we there?" She whispered, looking at the black, empty space in front of her. "Take that as a no." She whispered. "So what exactly is your big idea? I mean getting supplies and ammo will only get us so far. What is your plan, Black?"

Black had been staring off into the large vast blankness of space when she spoke to him. He jumps, "Huh?" He finally says and then hears what she had said to him. She could literally see the gears in his head turning. "You know how my plans work. I create a first line of it and then wing it." He says to her with a smirk. "Well the main idea of my plan is not to die. And survive of course." He says to her. "If we don't follow that, then it will end badly for both of us." He adds. And then he began to think about it some more, she had him really thinking. "And of course fight back!" He adds. And then he sits there, leaning back in his seat. His feet up on the dash part of the ship and his hands behind his head. "Well I guess that's it." He says to her with a wild grin. Eventually he would come up with more of his plan, but as of right now that is all he had in mind. He looks over and sees the look on her face, as if she wasn't happy with his ideas. "What? What did I say this time?" He asks. But obviously the fighting back part, he was just thinking of himself, after all his tough dragon skin was practically bullet proof. Black sits up and looks at her, "Well if you don't like my plan, then what do you have in mind?" He asks. Then an alarm goes off signaling that they were getting close.

"No I don't like your plan but it is all we have." She grumbled and looked ahead. She heard the siren and got up, looking over at him. She raised an eyebrow and flicked a switch near them. Techno music began playing throughout the ship. She looked down at him. "In case people think we are us. This will make them think otherwise." She walked away, going to the back of the ship, getting ready for anything that might come.

They landed and she looked around, waiting for someone to try and kill them. When nobody did she got confused, wondering why. She grabbed the small handgun she had found and slid it into the back of her pants. She pulled the jacket over it, just in case. She went back out, leaning over Black as he landed the ship to the ground.

"Great. New life." She whispered, pushing a button so that the side hatch opened up. When it did she crossed her hands slowly, the gun barely visable beneath her jacket. "Great." She whispered again before stepping off the ship.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.