Bad Company (Clementine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackluster was hoisted down into the pit the same way. He smirks, since he had already healed up from his tossle with Salone. He simply switches forms and with his strength breaks the shackles and he simply floats down to the ground, using his wings as parachutes. He could feel the eyes of the prisoners on him. Bones smirks from above. "See how you fair down there. After all you are the great Blackluster Kalhoon!" He shouts and it echos through out the prison. Damn him! Blackluster thinks. Now definitely all prisoner eyes were on him, especially when he transformed back to his human form. "That's Blackluster Kalhoon! If you kill him you'll be famous!" One of the prisoners shouts. Damn Bones to hell! He thinks. He transforms back once again and simply stays out of reach of the men. Some on upper levels try jumping at him, but he simply moves out of the way. He did have a plan, but he needed to get to Salone first. Damn it! How am I supposed to get to her with all of these idiots trying to get me? He thinks. His brain was working a million miles a minute. C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! Think! Think! Think! He thinks and then gets an idea. He smirks and then swoops down avoiding the lot the best he could. "Salone!" He says and grabs her by one of her arms. She was now hanging in the air. They hadn't shut the opening yet. They wanted a good view to see if Blackluster would get his ass kicked. "I hope you're ready for this." He says to Salone and then swings her around and she goes up into the opening landing on the floor hard.

"Fucking aye Black!" She screamed as she landed. "God, fucking guy who doesn't fucking know anything." She grumbled and stood up. She looked around at the guards and rolled her eyes. She felt her transformation take over, shifting into a black wolf. The change came slower than she wanted to because she was in pain.

She snarled, looking around at the four guards that were about to tackle her. She jumped at one, sinking her teeth into his flesh. She tasted the blood instantly and thrashed her head about. The guard screamed, crumpling to the ground. She skidded back and kicked her back feet out, connecting with one of the guards stomachs. She continued running around, biting and scratching at the guards. Once the ground was stained with blood and the five guards down, she looked over at Black.

"Are you done yet? What is next in your plan?" She screamed, feeling her transition happen again. She stood there, blood smeared down her arms and neck. She wiped at it, trying to get it off her. The only thing she hated was the taste of blood in human form. "Black, you asshole. Hurry up."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Blackluster then flies up through the eentrance "Well since most of the men are dead..." He trails off and looks at the monitors that were in the room. He frowns, "Well...first we gotta catch Bones and his men. And then deal with their asses and take their fuckin ship. And head to God knows what God forsaken planet." He says to her. He went to open the door, but it wouldn't open. "God Damnit! Bones you asshole!" He snaps and then turns to Salone. "He welded the damn doors shut." He snaps. Now he had to come up with a new plan. He stood there thinking about what they could possibly do now. Then an idea popped into his head and he smirks. "Ya ain't gonna like this idea. It's suicidal. But we'll catch up'em...the only way to catch them I figure is that we go up on the surface and stay a head of the sun and stay in the dark." He says to her. "So whatta say?" He asks.

"What? Are you kidding me? Do you know where we are Black? I don't want to die with you." She scoffed and tried the door. She pushed it with her shoulder, but it surely was welded shut. She groaned and looked at him with a glare.

"Better have a good idea." She grumbled and followed him. As people passed she hit them, punched them and did just about anything to get them from her. She wished that she could just teleport away from this place and away from Black. She pulled a belt off of a guard and tied it around her waist, the pressure hurting against her cracked rib but it gave her some ammo. She snatched up a gun and loaded it quickly, keeping it ahead of her as she followed Black.

"Where are ya Bones?"

Like Blackluster needed weapons. He follows along after her and then he stops at an area and walks over to something that was hidden in the dark. Giving it a swift quick kick a few times, it finally broke free. "This will be our exit." He says. "Cmon, hurry the fuck up before we're stranded on this God forsaken rock." He says and walks out of the hole on to the surface, as of right now they were on the darkside of the planet. He turns around and sees that the sun wasn't that far off. He pokes his head back into the hole. "C'mon times a wastin! We don't have much time!" He says. "If ya don't want to die with me then hurry your fuckin ass up and get moving!" He snaps as her and then ducks back out of the hole and starts walking toward their destination.He could careless if she was following him or not. He just wanted to get off this planet as well as beat the living shit out of Bones. When that thought crossed his mind, he smirks. He didn't even look back to see if Salone was following him or not. As she had said. He didn't want to die with her either.

"Why the fuck are you screaming at me?" She grumbled and ran after him. She slammed into his back when he stopped and pushed him out of the way. "Move it, ass."

She followed behind him, keeping her gun close. Unlike Black her wolf form wasn't as well off as a dragon. She looked up at the sun and rubbed at her face, still feeling the pain ache in her body. She wished that she could be done with Black, be done with Bones and get the hell out of this place.

She calculated the distance between the ship and where they were. Scanning the area she figured out the quickest way to go. "If we go that way it might be quicker." She muttered. After no response she followed him. "Or we can just go your way."

Reactions: 2 people
Blackluster looks at her, "Ya know you didn't have to follow me. You could have went yer own way." He says to her and then turns and goes the ways she had pointed out. "This better get us there faster, I don't want to be boiled a live." He says to her and then continues to walk. Back with the men, there was areas where they could scope out. One of the men was looking around and then spots them in the distance. He jumps down and looks at Bones. "Boss, we have a problem. Blackluster and Salone are headed this way." He says. Bones stood there and thought about it. "Fuck! They're also going for the ship! We need to hull ass and get to it before they do! Let's move it! Move it! Move it!" Bones barks out. Blackluster looks back and see that she was lagging behind again. "What the fuck is wrong? Why are you lagging behind. You want your ass burnt to a crisp? Hurry the fuck up! Or do I have to carry you like an injured puppy dog." He says with a smirk and continues walking.

"Excuse me? Who fucked you the wrong way?" She screamed and felt herself morph into a dog. She snatched up the gun and ammo in her mouth. She ran past him, skidding along the sand to a small area hidden by the sun.

She tipped her nose to the sun, listening to the noise of the soldiers pile onto the ship. She turned back and looked at Black before taking off again. She ran up to the side of the ship where they docked the supplies.

Looking around she calculated the best route and slowly slunk over to the ship. She heard Black saying something behind her but as long as she made it on the ship, who cared what happened to him.

She continued moving closer, almost laying on her belly as she did so. If she could just get a little closer....

"Hey! Doesn't Sloane turn into a dog?" She heard one shout. She jumped up and spun around, feeling the pads of her paws scrape the sand beneath her. She took off, back toward Black. She jumped at him, knocking him down to the ground. She stayed above him, laying down on him and burying her head into the sand beside his head.

"Keep your damn head down." She growled and as she did sunlight spread above her head. The shadows disappeared and the sunlight streamed, hitting the top of her back fur.

Blackluster glares at her, "What the fuck was that fo...shit!" He snaps as he picks her up and flies into the hanger. Not caring if he was stuck in it with Bones and his men. And then he pushed the button and then closes the hanger just as the sun was rising. Bones looks at Blackluster and then his men. "Get him, before he gets the ship!" He snaps. The men went after him, but he dodges them. And then he tosses her into the ship and dives himself into it. He closes the hanger, not before kicking one of the men in the head. He then sits in the cockpit and began to flips the switches as he starts to take off. He looks at Salone seeing that she wasn't happy. "Sorry, I had to do it. We needed to get away." He says to her. And then as it was hovering, he opens the dock and then shoots a gun and hits the button to open the doors. He then closes the dock again and goes back into the cockpit. "Hold on." He says to Salone. He turns the visors on the protect their vision. And then he pulls the ship out and takes off.

"Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say sorry?" She asked as the ship started to fly off. She sat down in the chair beside him and began pushing buttons intermittedly. "You do know I have been on a ship like this before, right? You aren't the only one who can pilot it."

She watched the visors close as the sunlight wrapped around the ship. She leaned back in the chair. "I don't know, Black. I think you are going soft." She laughed and pushed a button, closing the divider between the cockpit and the rest of the ship, just in case any of Bones men had made it on. "You do know that means Bones is still out there, that we got his ship but he will still be searching for us. I thought the part of the plan was to kill him?"

She crossed one leg over the other and settled herself into the chair. She watched as the bright light disappeared and soon the windshield was consumed by blackness and small twinkling stars. She didn't mind riding in a ship especially when she wasn't driving. But she was with Black. Which pissed her off.

"So where are you dropping me off then?"

He glares at her when she said he was going soft and the scoffs at her. "I ain't going soft. I threw you last time like that and it pissed you the fuck off." He snaps. And then when she mentioned something about Bones, he began to laugh. "You didn't see what happened did you? When I opened the hatch so that we could get the fuck out of there? Most of his men died by the sun and probably him too. Which means no more Bones." He says with a smirk. "I know you ain't gonna like this as much as I hate the idea too...but...I think we should stick together." He says and the way he said it, she could tell that he didn't like it at all. "And I was thinking that we can hide out on Helion Prime for a while. Ya know since most of the people there are peace loving individuals and don't judge others on what they have done. So I suggest that is the best place for us to go for now." He says to her. He then punches in the longitude and latitude for the planet and then presses auto pilot. He then puts his hands behind his head and lounges in the chair he was sitting in. "We have millions of miles to go. So relax." He says to her.

"Work together?" She let out a laugh, a genuine one at that. "Are you crazy?" When she realized she wasn't her smile faded and she leaned back in the chair. "I am not going to go relax, you think I trust you? I still don't."

She watched the stars whiz by and felt her stomach grumble. She hadn't eaten in what felt like days. Once Bones caught her she was fed a small bit of bread every day, just enough to keep her protein stable. She got up and went searching in the ship. "You know the ship has an intercom so if you need me let me know." She called back. Walking away from the cockpit she looked around the small ship. It felt different now that she wasn't trapped behind bars.

There were three main areas. The cockpit, a small cafeteria and the sleeping quarters. She wandered into the cafeteria into the kitchen and began looking through the food that was there. She let out a squeal when she realized that all the cabinets were still stocked full. She took down instant potatoes, canned corn and canned chicken. She snatched up a casserole dish and turned on the oven.

Space life sucked. You had canned and instant everything. That was one of the reasons she loved being on a planet so much. Space travel wasn't bad but when you are talking a few months at a time, it sucks. She began making a dish and threw it in the oven. As it cooked she grabbed one plate, hesitating. Should I give Black food or make him get it himself? Would I look like I had gone soft if I gave him food?

"He doesn't know how to cook anyway." She muttered, grabbing the second plate. After a few minutes she took the casserole dish out and heaped the two plates with shephard's pie, ground beef substituted with chicken. She brought it back to the cockpit and held the plate in front of him. The steaming plate smelled delicious and she could tell he was hungry.

• Love
Blackluster wasn't expecting her to bring him any food. Yes, he was hungry. But he could go months without food- that kind of happens when you are on the run. When she handed him the plate of food. He wasn't thinking she was going soft, he was actually grateful. He supposed that he should say thanks and all that jazz. "Thanks. I wasn't expecting you to do this type of thing...since ya know we kind of hate each other. But thanks, I'm really grateful- and no I ain't going soft either. I haven't eaten in months." He says. He smells what she had given him. "Smells good." He mutters and of course lets it cool before he began to eat it. "Not bad either." He mutters. Once he had gotten done eating, he takes her plate and goes and puts them in the kitchen. On the way back to sitting back in the cockpit, he transformed into his true form. Before sitting down, since the ship was rather large, he stretches out his wings- which was a good 20 feet across. He lets out a sigh after and then cracks his neck. Then he sits down. "Feels good to stretch." He mutters. Unlike her he didn't care who or what saw his true form. He then cracks his wrists, fingers and knuckles. Then he lounges back in his chair, with his hands behind his head. His tail draped on the floor. It twitched slightly as he lounged there. Having a full stomach, he couldn't help but fall asleep. If she wanted to wake him up, she could simply yank on his tail...or if she was feeling rather mean...she could always step on it. Which was something he hated and it would piss him off...

• Love
She glanced over and saw him sleeping. She debated falling asleep herself but didn't want to sleep there. She pushed a few buttons on the computer, making it alert her if anything changed. She went into the sleeping quarters and grabbed a blanket. She threw it over Black and returned to the sleeping areas. She found a comfortable bed and laid down, pulling the covers over her. She closed her eyes and waited to fall asleep.

After an hour or so of nervousness and listening to all the small creaks and groans of the ship, she finally fell asleep. Her dream world overtook her though. Constantly she switched forms, her wolf paws ripping up the sheets. She let out a scream, not knowing that she was screaming in real life.

Blackness surrounded her. She called out but felt nobody there. She began walking, her hands out in front of her and she bumped into something. She squinted, trying to make it out and then a blast of light exploded, leaving her blind for a second. Once the spots subsided she looked at the small house sitting in front of her. It was her mother's house.

The small chalet sat there, in all it's glory. The gray shutters lit up against the beige house. She walked to it and reached her hand out. Before her foot fell on the top steps she went tumbling down into a hole. The house crumbled in front of her and her scream ripped through her lungs. She fell back into darkness, her throat going raw from her screams.

• Love
Blackluster was indeed a sleep and in a deep sleep too. The next thing he knew, he was being woken up, by the sound of her screaming. He draws his guns, thinking that someone had boarded the ship some how. Or some of Bone's men came out of hiding. Of course he was in his true form. He snuck a long the best he could, listening for any signs of men or a struggle. It seemed to be silent once again and then he heard her scream again. Fuck it. He thinks and then takes off running and bursts through the door of the sleeping area, looking around. He was looking around for her as well as anyone else who maybe a board the ship. He finally finds her, seeing her fighting in her sleep or seemed to be fighting in her sleep as well as screaming. Blackluster lets out a sigh, relieved that it was only her dreaming. He sighs and then goes over to her. "Salone. C'mon! You're only dreaming." He says as he shakes her awake or tries to. "C'mon Salone, snap out of it!" He says as he shakes her a little harder. Then the next thing he knew he was flat on his ass. He rubs the side of his snout. "What the fuck was that for." He snaps as her once she was awake. She had hit him once she woke up. "Does it look like I was going to hurt you? No! For pete fuckin sake! I was just trying to wake you up since you were having a bad nightmare." He snaps as he stands up. "Jeez! You act like I was going to do something to you or something." He says and then leaves. But before he left, she could here him mutter "That's the last time I try to be nice."

• Love
She curled up and spread her hands on the sheets, ripped to shreds. "Sorry." She called out, not even knowing if he had heard her. She got up and looked down at her ripped up clothes and decided to find something out to wear. She ended up finding a jumpsuit and pulled it on. It looked terrible on her, diminishing anything she had going for her, but at least it covered her. She walked back out to where Black was sitting and sat down in the chair next to him. She looked at him and his head turned away from her.

"Sorry." She said quietly, pushing a few buttons on the console in front of her. "My dreams get bad somethings. I didn't mean to hit you." She bit the inside of her lip. "How much longer?" She mumbled, growing angry at his childish games. She sighed and got up, not wanting to deal with him anymore. She waited a second, laying her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks." She said quietly before walking away.

The ship was quite interesting now that she wasn't locked up in it. She went back to the sleeping quarters which led to a small locker room. She opened the lockers one by one, looking at the personal items within. She clutched the photograph of one of Bones' men. He had two children and a wife. She frowned, feeling her own emotions attempt to kick in. No. She had been along for a long time, she could keep doing it. She didn't need family or anything else. She was fine.

She put the photo back and continued to look around, brushing her tousled hair behind her ear. She sat down on a bench and thought about her past. Her rough memories making her weak. She took in a deep breath and tried to close her eyes. She opened them quickly, scared that she would fall asleep and have bad dreams again. Her dreams had been fine for a long time, then she found Black. Now they were coming back. Why?

When she asked how much longer, "A few more days." He says and then watches as she leaves. He was surprised that she had said thanks and he simply nods in surprise. Blackluster didn't know what it was like to have a family or even knew if he had a family. But he didn't care, if he had, they abandoned him when he was a small hatchling. The only thing that he had with him was a gold round madlion with a crown on it. And he didn't even know if there was anyone like him out there, every planet he went to, in search of his kind as well as trying to avoid the bounty hunters- he couldn't find any trace. And when he would ask about it, people would say that his kind had been wiped out a long time ago- that they went extinct. But that was ok with him, it's not like he needed a family or friends. It was one last thing to get attached to. Even though they had only been on the ship together and been together for a few days, he was starting to get attached to Salone. He shakes his head. You dumb ass, this is Salone we're talking about! Don't get attached to her. That's showing that you are getting weak! You dumb ass. He thinks mentally chewing himself out. To distract himself, he decided to start singing, plus he was bored. He figured that singing would help pass the time. And he didn't have too bad of a singing voice either.

Reactions: 2 people
"Why the hell are you singing?" She called, walking back out to the cockpit. She slumped down in the chair and took a drink from her cup. "God, can we just fucking get there yet." She mumbled. She was tired. She wanted to be out and walking around. She wanted to go find someone she could talk to. She couldn't talk to Black. He was a heartless man who didn't even like her.

She began humming quietly, tapping her foot impatiently since Black wasn't talking. She glanced over, seeing his face. He wasn't completely terrible looking. Why was she even thinking about that? She could never be with anyone. Anyone, let alone Black. She couldn't be going all googli-eyed over anyone. She had things to do. She still have to avenge her father's death. She had to find her terrible, whore of a mother and kill her. She had no time to be liking anyone.

• Love
Blackluster looks over the chair and looks directly at her, "I dunno. I just made it up. I was bored." He says to her. "What I can't even sing now? Fine then. I'll just be quiet for now on." He says as he crosses his arms and swiveled the chair around to where the back of the chair was facing her. He was too distracted by his own thoughts to be thinking about such things about her. But that was his plan, he had no time to think about a person that away especially Salone. He finally switched to his human form. He puts a cigarette in his mouth and then goes into the kitchen area, walking passed her of course. He was looking for something to drink. He was searching the cupboards and shelves and then his search finally came to an end. "Aha!" He says and pulls out of a bottle of alcohol and then grabs two glasses and walks over to where she was. "Want some?" He asks as he pulls a chair from the kitchen over and sits down. He places the two glasses on the table and pours himself a drink. And then he began to drink it, actually chug it down. It had been a long time since he had, had some alcohol. "This stuff is actually pretty good. But it don't matter to me, haven't had any in years." He says to her and fills his glass again.

Sloane got up and walked over to him, looking down at the drink. She took a swig from the bottle and made a face. "That shit is nasty." She said before laughing, a genuine laugh. She met his eyes and her smile faded off her lips. She looked around at the kitchen. "They stocked this thing pretty well." She said, walking away from him. She looked through the cupboards again, trying to find something useful. Eventually she gave up and walked back over near him.

Passing him she brushed the back of him with her shoulder. She slowed her walk slightly and continued on, feeling goosebumps on her arms. She came to a stop. Something was odd inside her. Why did she want anything to do with this man? Why did she want him to hold her? She shook her head and walked a little further, sitting down at one of the tables. She put her arms on the table and rested her head on her arms.

"So where are we staying once we are there?" She questioned with her head still down. "Wait. We are going to Helium Prime?" She questioned and looked up at him. She bit her lip. The only places for rent there had a double bed and no sofa. She wasn't quite sure how that would work out. Would he sleep on the floor or make HER sleep on the floor?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.