Bad Company (Clementine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried to ignore her advances or what he thought were advances. He looks at her, "Because Helion Prime is a very peaceful place. People don't judge you there and they welcome new comers with open arms." He says. "And when we get there, you can have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He says to her. "And yes I can take it, my scales are pretty hard, so the floor will feel like nothing to me." He says. Since he too knew that the only places for rent on Helion Prime were places that had a double bed and no sofa. He kept noticing that she was very ansy and kept scooting closer to him. He wondered why and it was bugging him, but it wasn't like he was going to ask her this. He wasn't the type of person to ask such stupid things. And he didn't care if the alchohol was nasty or not good, he was going to drink it. He didn't care. He sat there and then stared off into space thinking about things. Eventually after the heat was down, he would leave her on Helion Prime and go his own way. But that was the way he was. He then looks over to notice that she was only a few inches away from him. It was making him uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. He then sat there still thinking about things, like where he would go once the heat was off of them. He would probably go back to that back water planet that they had found him on. It had become like home to him. What brought him out of his thoughts was the feeling of her lips on his...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"You are quite defensive today." She smirked and sat down next to him. She stretched, feeling her shirt ride up slowly and showing off her belly. "I hate Helion Prime. Too many goddamn nice people there." She muttered, wishing they were going somewhere more remote... But if they were somewhere more remote then... She shook her head, trying to get rid of the images.

"So why did you dump my ass, Black?" She questioned, crossing her arms. "I mean come on, I'm hot, hotter than that one you just had. And I like to think I am pretty good in bed." She stared straight, not even taking his look in. She was thinking too many things and she had to stop. Their breakup had been as nasty as they come but she still had feelings for him. "I mean you don't have annnything?" She slowly rolled her head to the side and looked at him. When she noticed he wasn't talking back she got up and slid into his lap, meeting just inches away from his lips.

"Anything at all?" She whispered, her voice slightly hoarse.

• Love
Blackluster looks at her, he did have feelings still for her. But he would never admit that to her. He noticed that her lips were a few inches away from his. He couldn't help it, he wanted to kiss her. But he was trying to stop himself from kissing her. But he gave in and kissed her. And they kept kissing and he lead her over to the sleeping area and laid her down on the bed. The next day an alarm woke him, and then he realized what had happened the night before. He looked around the room at their clothing which was scattered every where and looked for his pants. Once he put them on, he decided to go see what the alarm was about. He looks at what it was saying. "Shit!" He mutters and takes it off auto pilot. They were heading into a thick layer of asteroids. "Damn it." He mutters as he takes drastic measures to avoid a rather large asteroid. He made the ship swing to the side, turning it up on it's one side. Just in time to avoid a collision with the large asteroid. And then he puts the ship back the way it was suppose to be and continues to pilot the ship. He heard foot steps and turn to see Salone standing there not looking too happy. "Sorry I don't think ya want us to crash into an asteroid do you?" He says.

• Love
She slid into the seat next to him, still taken aback by what had happened. She didn't think he had felt anything for her still. She didn't think he would have done... any of that. She felt her cheeks blush again and looked toward the asteroids. She pushed a few buttons, firing lasers at the smaller asteroids near the ship. She kept quiet, not really sure what to say to him.

She ran a hand through her hair, suddenly feeling modest. She leaned back in the chair and cleared her throat. "So, we must be close, huh?" She whispered quietly. "Since that alert went off." She pointed back to the bedroom. She closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the things they had done the night before. She heard an alert go off and got up, leaving to cockpit from where he was sitting. She searched the ship frantically and pulled back a blanket, finding the alert.

"Shit." She groaned and pushed the intercom button. "Black!" She screamed. "We have to get off this ship. There is a bomb."

• Love
Blackluster turns and looks at her. "Shit." He snaps and his mind starts to race on what he should do. "How long does that bomb say?" He asks. He then goes over to the bomb and says that it says 10 minutes and 50 seconds left. "Fuck." He mutters and then runs to the cockpit and puts the ship in full throttle. They were entering the atmosphere. He wasn't panicking at all, he seemed to be nice and calm as the situation was going on. "Don't worry it will only take more than five minutes." He says. And then he goes and grabs a hold of her. "Once we enter the atmosphere and we're a-ok. I'll jump out of the ship and carry you with me to safety." He says. The ship was going off again, letting them know that they were at a normal level in the atmosphere. He whisks her into his arms and the kicks opens the door. The wind was wooshing around them and blew her hair in his face. He takes a deep breath and jumps. Transforming in mid-air, he uses his wings like paracutes and catches the wind. And then he angles his body and pulls his wings in tight, and started to free fall down to the ground.

• Love
Her heart began racing. She knew that he could have saved her but why would he. He didn't owe her anything. So what if they had slept together. She got swept up into his arms and when he jumped she took in a deep breath.She let out a scream, not even realizing it until it was out of her throat. She clung to him and closed her eyes. What the hell was happening. Moments earlier they had hated each other. Then emotions soared and sheets were thrown and now she was clinging to him. She looked up at him, his eyes staring ahead. She turned her head slightly, looking over his shoulder as the ship erupted.

"Fuck." She whispered. He touched down and she stepped down from his arms, rubbing a hand through her hair in a nervous manner. "So, now that we just blew up a ship everyone is going to be wondering what happened." She looked around and gave him a look. "You might want to change back before people look at us even more." A small group of people came over, talking about the explosion in the sky. They were pointing and yelling. She stepped closer to Black, holding onto him and burying her face into his chest.

• Love
"Shit." Blackluster mutters and switches back into his human form. He was wondering why she was burrying her face into his chest. When people came over and started to ask about what happened. Blackluster sighs, "It's simple, someone planted a bomb on our ship and it exploded. Now if you excuse us, we will be going." He says to them and pushes through the crowd. Once they reach a small part of the city, he looks down at her. "You can stop clinging to me. We're fine." He says to her. He began to look around, the part of the city was mainly shops and other places selling goods. He sighs and then continues to walk, trying to find somewhere to stay for the night as well as long as they were staying on the planet. He turns and looks at her, "If you know of a place, well then spit it out. I would like to get out of the public some time." He says to her. People were everywhere talking and having a good time as well as talking about selling items and other things. And it seemed that everyone was minding their own business. But what was making Black uncomfortable was just the people in general. He didn't like being around too many people.

• Love
"Fuck you too Black." She grumbled and pulled away from him. She walked, about a foot away from him. As she walked she noticed a small woman yelling. She turned and squinted, a bright smile appearing on her face. She ran over to the woman and they hugged.

"Oh my god! Kael!" She giggled. The woman was a few years older than her, long red hair and fierce eyes. She leaned toward Sloane, asking about Black. They talked in hushed whispers so Black couldn't hear. After a few moments Sloane turned around and waved to Black, telling him to follow her. She linked arms with Kael and followed her to a small house set back from all the people and hubbub.

"Thank you so much." She smiled and hugged the woman again. Kael walked off, giving Black a dirty look. The house was a small cottage, beige with dark green shutters. It did not flow with the rest of the town but everyone knew it was Kael's. Sloane pushed the door open and was immediately hit with the smell of cinnamon. The one thing she loved most about Kael. She always smelled of cinnamon. Once Black was in she shut the door behind her.

"She said they are already looking through the wreckage. We need to stay low." Sloane pulled off the jumpsuit she had been wearing and went into the bedroom which branched off from the mudroom they currently were standing in. She came back, her hair falling around her shoulders. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans. "She said we can stay here for a few days and she will do some work trying to figure out what is going on and a place we can stay." She went into the kitchen and began making some tea.

Black nods, he was grateful to have a place to stay. He looks around, to get used to his surroundings. He really didn't like the look that Kael had given him. He then turn turns to Salone. "What was with that look your woman friend gave me? It was if I had a horrid disease of something." He says to her. He didn't like when people gave him dirty looks, especially when they didn't know him at all. Blackluster sighs and then goes and sits down on a chair. "Does she even know who the hell I am? Does she always give everyone a dirty look?" He asks and then is silent waiting for her answer. The chair he was sitting in was very comfortable. There was another question that was going through his head. "So do I get to sleep in a bed, or do I have to sleep on the floor?" He asks. He didn't care which, as long as he had a place to sleep. And if he had to sleep on the floor, he hoped that she didn't step on him when she got up the next morning. That wouldn't be good for the both of them.

She brought out two steaming mugs of tea and handed him one. "She doesn't like anyone. Why do you suddenly care anyway?" She questioned his soft ways. She waved at him to follow her again, disappearing into bedroom one more. There was a large King sized bed tucked in the corner and a small sofa on the other side of the room. A dresser and mirror sat between them.

"We can share or you can sleep over there." She began rifling through the dresser, pulling out clothes and handing them to him. "Here, change. You kind of stick out since half your clothes are burnt." She muttered before closing the door behind her and leaving. She still couldn't believe Kael was still here. They had such a past. Kael didn't like Black because she had known about Black and Sloane.

Sloane shook her head, trying to forget about her entire past and focus on what was happening. She went into the kitchen and opened the stove where Kael promised there was a pork roast. She took it out and made up two plates, setting them on the table. She grabbed forks and sat down, waiting for Black as her mind reeled. What were they to do? They could only stay here so long. Eventually word would get out about them escaping.

Black comes back out of the room and goes into the kitchen to see that food was waiting for him. He wondered why she kept making him a plate of food every time there was food. "Why do you keep doing that?' He asks her. "Ya know I can get things myself." He adds and then sits down at the table. The food smelled good as he picked up his fork, but then decided not to eat it. What if it was poisoned. He was paranoid that away. He looks over at her and watches as she ate hers, he figured that if it was poisoned that it would have killed her by now. He then begins to dig in, not saying a word about her look that she gave him. He sat there silently and continued to eat. Silent wasn't exactly Black's style, that usually meant that something was wrong or he was thinking about something and he was thinking about things that are happening now. But he didn't say anything to her at all. He just wanted to eat and be left alone with his own thoughts.

"I can't make food for you know? Fine." She muttered, kind of put off by his attitude. She finished and got up, putting her plate in the sink. "Well I am going out then, have fun alone." She said, a sadness in her voice. She threw on a sweater and walked outside. Outside there were still people around. She pulled up her hood to cover her face and walked through the crowds.

The ship still lay where it had blown up. She walked over to the remains, noticing that everyone else had pretty much left. She sifted through the wreckage, looking for something. She finally stopped, moving the steaming pieces of metal. She crouched down and picked up the small bundle of notes. She smiled, secretly hoping that it hadn't been destroyed. She looked around quickly before slipping it into her sweater. She put her hands in her pockets and began trudging through the streets, not really going anywhere in particular. She just wanted to be away from Black, since he was being a dick.

• Love
Black just rolls his eyes at her, he thought she was being ridiculous. He sighs and shakes his head and continues eating as he watches her leave. This is so stupid. I should just find a damn ship and hijack it. And fuckin leave here. He thinks as he gets up from the table. He stretches and decides to go outside, not really caring if anyone would recognize him or not. He could take care of them himself. He opens the door and then closes it behind him as he goes to leave. Then the sound of a ship roaring over head was heard, he simply ignored it. Ships were always coming and going. What grabbed his attention was the sound of several explosions followed by more ships. As well as the sound of people screaming and panicking. He looks around to see that people were running in every direction in a panic. And then he looks up to see a battle going on. The battle was between Helion Prime's defenses and unknown large ships that were releasing smaller ships. What the fuck? What the fuck is going on? He thinks. Then a chunk of one of the ships falls out of the sky and hits a building. It cause a big explosion. Salone! I need to find her. He thinks and then begins to push his way through the panicking crowds of people.

The large main (unknown) ships:
alien_space_ship_by_dongjun1987-d4rbusf.jpg

Smaller ships(unknown)
attachment.php

Sloane heard the explosions and automatically felt the wolf fight for control. She hunched down over the ship carcass and looked around. She looked up, watching the ships collide together. Shit. What if they are here for Black? Fuck. What if they are here for me? She took off back toward the house where Black had been. People were running around in panic and she found it hard to move through the crowd. Finally she reached the house and closed the door behind her.

"Black? Black damnit! Where are you?" She ran from room to room only to find it empty. She went back into the crowd and spotted someone with an odd outfit. "Black? Black!" She yelled and ran closer to them. She touched their shoulder but when they turned she realized it was a soldier. A wild smirk went on his face.

"Fuck." She grumbled and turned, fighting against the people to try and get away. She felt a thick hand hit her shoulder and pain seared out. When she turned to look at her shoulder she realized that it wasn't a hand, a bullet had buried itself into her shoulder. Blood began pooling on her new shirt.

"Black!" She screamed once in a blood curdling scream. She fell to the ground, crawling around on the ground to get away from the soldier. Finally she found Black and clung to him. "We have to move. Now. Now Black, now!" She yelled and tried to move again, holding her hurt shoulder.

Black about jumped when Salone found him. He looks at her and wonders what she meant as well as why she was hurt. "Who hurt you?" He asks her. Then gunfire was heard and it nearly hit him in the head. He looks up to see who was shooting at him, some of the ships that had been left out of the large main ships had soldiers on them that were to infiltrate the planet and then try to round up as many people as they could and shoot the ones who fight back. When he looked up he also saw all of the people around him running in fear and running for their lives as the soldiers continued with their mission. Ok, what the fuck is going on around here? Who the fuck are those assholes. He thinks and then begins to try to blend in with the crowd again, carrying Salone bridal style in his arms. He knew she could walk, but he thought she would slow them down. He darts into an alley like passageway and continues walking. He didn't dare fly, that would just single him out. He hears foot steps that were close and ducks into a small indentation. He wanted to see if he could hear anything. "Most of the people are being loaded on to ships to go to the main ships to meet with our Lord Marshal. We have orders to round up stragglers." One says and the other nods. Blackluster looks at Salone. "I'll be right back." He says in a low tone and leaves. He attacks the men and kills them, they were an obstacle in their way. While he had been fighting men, about four go into the alley way and they spot Salone. "There's one! And she's wounded. Get her." One says. The other three nod and go after her. As Black kills the last man, he hears a scream and turns to see men dragging Salone off. "Mother Fucker!" He snaps. There was a dead body near by and he grabs a cloak and puts it on. Following after the men.

"You put me down!" She screamed and felt the wolf inside of her beg to get out. She closed her eyes, clenching her teeth. No, No No! She though. A man heaved her over his shoulder once she started fighting. She tried to hold her shoulder but it was bleeding badly now. The red stair went down the man's jacket. The wolf inside her had had enough. She could heal faster in wolf form but she didn't want to tempt it. Soon she couldn't hold it in.

The transformation happened quickly, the man who was holding her freaked out and threw her. She shakily landed and let out a snarl. Quickly she darted off, skittering side to side as she heard the gunshots. She flew past Black, snapping a bark at him before retreating down another alley back in the town. She panted, feeling the pain slowly begin to subside. She licked the wound and waited for Black, looking around at their options.

Her ears swiveled, listening to all the noises. They had to get out. They had to head to the forest.

• Love
Blackluster then follows after her, he was wondering where they were going. But obviously he couldn't talk to her in the form she was in now, he wouldn't be able to understand her. He doubted that she could understand him. But Black had his own plan. As they were running, Blackluster skidded to a halt. "Salone...we're not alone." He says to her and soon they were surrounded by guards and soldiers on all sides. Black was going to start fighting, that was until he over heard the leader barking out orders to kill them if they were to fight back. He sighs and looks down at Salone. "Well we could fight...but that would get us killed and ruin my plan." He says out of the corner of his mouth, low enough to where he knew only her keen wolf hearing would pick it up. "So just play along for now and when the time is right, I'll give you the signal. And what ever you do, don't do anything that would get ya killed." He adds. He hoped that Salone would play along and listen to reason, there were too many of them for them to fight without getting killed or wounded in the process. And that was something that they didn't need right now. The leader looks at his men, "If they give up easily, take them to the ship with the others. The Lord Marshall would like to see them." He says and the men nod aiming their weapons at them.

Sloane shot Black a snarl and stepped back closer to him when he said to fight. When he changed his mind she slowly slipped the snarl off her face. She sat down and looked compliant, even though her ears flicked every which way, listening for an opening to get out. She debated switching into her human form but it would leave her scantily clad. She didn't want that.

She knew when she saw a rope come out that they were going to tie it around her muzzle. A soft whimper left her but she stayed still when the man with dirty hands held her mouth shut. The wrapped the rope around and tied it rather tight. Her ears immediately went down. Once that was done they tied up Black and whipped a leash around her.

"Let's go." The main soldier muttered to the two of them. She shot Black another annoyed look, her eyes looked fierce and she was fighting to hold back the urge to kill a few of them. She followed behind the main soldier, Black behind her, to a ship not far off from the town. A basic black ship, passengers already loaded into the dungeon bay. There wasn't anymore room so they threw Black and her into a small cage. She sat, crumbled up against the side, her front paws on his legs. Her ears went back again and she lowered her body into a hunch. How she wished she could kill Black.

• Love
Blackluster looks at Salone as they were shoved and cramped into the small cell. He was basically glaring at her, "Don't blame me for being shoved in this damn thing. It's better than being killed." He snaps at her. They have been in the cell for what seemed like hours, that was until men came back and started to unload the groups of people out of the ship and of course they were last. Black of course was still in human form at this point. They all are soon hearded into a large room of the ship and what also seemed to be a throne at the other end. A man dressed in robes and armor stands up from the throne and walks down the stairs toward the large groups of people. Then the man began to speak, of course by this time Black just tuned him out. "So you have two choices here, either join us and live in harmony or die." The man says. People began to murmur amongst themselves. Then one man decided to speak. "Why should we join you? We're happy the way we live on our planet and there is many religions. Why should we be forced to join just one religion?" He asks and then continues to go on about it with others nodding and saying yes behind him. The man seemed to disappear and reappear as if magic. "Because you'll die." He says whispering it in his ear before he plunges his sword into his stomach. Pulling his sword out of the man he turns to the group. "Either join us and suffer the same fate. Bow to show your allegiance to me and our religion. Neomancy." He says holding his bloodied sword up. All of the men, women and children bowed down. That was except Black and Salone. The others turn and gasp looking at them in horror. Black got the jist of what was going on and shakes his head. "You! Why aren't you bowing?" The man snaps demanding an answer now. Black smirks at him, "Because I don't let people tell me what to do. Plus all this religion mumbo jumbo is a load of bull-shit. And I also don't bow to anyone." He says bluntly. He had his arms crossed and a serious look on his face.

Sloane had no clue what to do. She shot glances between Black and the 'leader' and neither of them gave her any glimpse of hope. She shut her eyes, still in wolf form, when Black talked back. A low growl escaped her throat and she put her head down, slowly laying down on the cold ground. What the fuck Black? She whispered in her head. She watched as the man came down from his throne once more, standing in front of Black.

"How dare you defy me." He muttered. Sloane rolled her eyes before shutting them and hoping that this would end up nicely.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.