Back to the Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gives her a slight smirk, "Uh-huh suuuuurrre. I'll just pretend I bought that." He winked then poked her side, "Now come on admit it, you know you never could stay made at me. Now smile girly." Of course she did. He knew she would too, even as children she was never able to stay made at him long. He always managed to make her laugh. Suddenly she stuck her tongue out at him which of course he responded by sticking his tongue back at her.

"We could keep going if I don't stop us." Lacey replied, lightly pushing his arm. The ride had been going around now, and was slowly slowing down. Once the ride came to a stop and the bar opened back up, Lacey stepped out of the way and waited for Alex. "Do you want to pick next?" She said, "Then maybe later I'll show you I do have fun, and don' just work and help all day."

Alex grinned as he followed after her, "That would be the day... not seeing you work? Thats hard to picture." He says teasingly. He knew he was probably going to get yelled at but he also knew she would get over it quickly. "How about you show me now? I'm not convinced."

Lacey suddenly brought her hands to her hips and began to stare at him with anger, with a slight hint of pout. "Alright! Fine." She replied, "What can I do to convince you? Just tell me and I'll do it." She was going to prove to him that she could be fun and not worry about anything. It had been a long time, some of the things she started just because she missed him so much, but she wasn't going to tell him that at least not yet.

He looked at her in disbelief as she asked him what she should do. He let out a chuckle, "Oh come on you cant just expect me to tell you was what to do. You have to be spontaneous about it." He was surprised he was able to say spontaneous because that was always an english word that he had trouble with as a child. He walks up to her and smiles down at her, he suddenly takes her hand, spins her into his arms and spins her back still holding her hand so she doesnt fall. He laughs, "Didnt expect that did you? Spontaneous." He gives her a grin. He had to admit that was a little goofy, even for him, but that was what fun was all about right? Being goofy and spontaneous. He smiles down at her, looking into her eyes as she was only an inch away from her, then suddenly a funny feeling came back... a feeling he hadnt felt in such a long time. Feelings that he thought vanished long ago.

Last edited:
Lacey couldn't help but laugh out of enjoyment when he spun her around, but was glad he held her there for a few moments to keep her steady. "Fine, I'll figure something out, then you'll have to believe me." She waited there until the slight dizziness started to go away, looking back up at him too. She looked into his eyes once he was staring into hers. She paused there, just staring at him for a couple minutes. Then when she suddenly felt a little strange about it, and the blush started to appear onto her face she quickly broke the silence. "So something spontaneous...uh...I can't do anything now, you'll expect it."

He noticed the blush painted on her face then couldnt help but grin, "You know something tells me you are planning something evil in that head of yours." He lightly tapped the side of her head then looked at the sky for a moment. Wow it was getting dark. He figured they probably should be heading back. Knowin his mother she would probably ask Lucie if she wanted to stay the night, "Come on we should get going." He said gently dragging her to the car. No matter where they were at they always seemed to find a way to have fun.

"Right, let's go." She replied, following Alex to the car. She got in, shaking off what had just happen and decided to smile again. "That was fun, we'll have to come back when we have more time. And, I'll come up with something to do when you don't know it either. I'll show you." She buckled up, then waited for him to take them back.

He chuckled and he started the car, "Riiiggghhtt. Good luck with that girly." He started driving, "Oh by the way your not allowed to go home the rest of the day. I am officially kidnapping you. " he says with a smile on his face, obviously messong with her. It has been too long. And they did say they had alot of time to make up for.

Lacey smiled, "Is it really kidnapping if the person is willing to go." She said. She hadn't been over at his house in so long, but it still felt like what it used to. She could remember them going to each others house and just staying there all the time. Her parents were out most of the time so she knew they wouldn't mind her being with Alex and is family.

Status
Not open for further replies.