Back to the Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
After he paid for the tickets he looked down at the map and blinked, they certainly added quit a few new things, "Åh gud förbaskat," which means, 'Oh god damn' in Swedish (he was going to have quit a bit of slip ups, not quit use to being back yet), "They did add a few more things in the last 7 years," he looks at her with his kind blue eyes and smiled, "How about you pick?"

Lacey laughed, "Well of course they are. They wanted more people to come, so they build more. I mean, 7 years is quite some time to be able to build more." She replied, then looked back down at the map after smiling at him. "Alright, lets see." She pondered, looking at each thing that was there. "How about this." She pointed to a roller coaster near them, it wasn't the largest but also not the smallest there.

He looked to where she was pointing, then looked at her and grinned, "Sure that sounds great." he says walking with her with his hands behind his head, "Sweden rides great too but they are nothing compared to American rides," he says with a grin. He has always absolutely loved rides.

"I guess you like them here more than." She stated, as she looked o make sure they were going to right way, then back up at him. It still felt weird to see him so much older and taller now. The last time she remembered of him was when they were little. Yeah, she was older but she obviously hap gotten used to herself being older, but it just seemed to weird. They got to the line, luckily it wouldn't be too long of a wait, but they still had to do some. Looking up at him again, she just stared to stare.

He had to admit it was pretty surprising how much her appearance has changed, she has always been pretty in his opinion but now that she is older, she looks even better. And now she did seem pretty short to him now. Last time he saw her they were the exact same height, and even though she was older than him (but not by much) she might have looked a little older than he did back then, but now that he is taller, and has a much more athletic/muscular build he looked a little older than her. Even with his face he still looks a little older than her. Time has seemed to have been good to Alex. When he was in elementary school he was considered the one of the most good-looking kids in the entire school. Girls have always been trying to get with him, even at an early age. He never ever was one of those people that liked to brag. Back in Sweden he did date quit a few girls but they never seemed to have clicked with him. He never understood why. Suddenly his train of thought came to an end when the beautiful girl beside him was staring at him. He smiled softly down at her, "What?"

Lacey was surprised when his voice spoke, being stuck in her thoughts at first. She realized just then that she had been staring at him, which caused to blush a bit out of embarrassment. "Oh, uhh...sorry. I was just thinking about us being so much older from the last time we saw each other. You know, you look really different so it's just kind of weird. We're older now, not kids."

He chuckled a bit at the sit of her blushing then nodded, "In all honesty I was too. I remember I was a lot shorter. Actually we were they same height," they moved up in the line," I think time has been on your side all this time, you look even prettier than I remember." this time he blushed, tat thought was suppose to stay in his head. He looked away for a moment then ran a hand through his hand which is what he does when he is embarrassed (another thing that hasn't changed) then looked at the line in front of him. Then he laughed lightly and looked at her he says, "But now you are a lot shorter than me." he says teasingly hoping that might somehow save him.

Lacey laughed, thinking about the time when they were the same height. Though, her thoughts changed when he mentioned her being prettier now. She suddenly started to blush even more now, also from the fact that he was starting to blush. He even was embarrassed, doing the thing with his hair like he used to do. It made her embarrassed, "I...uh..." She couldn't get anything out, but he then said something else. She had looked away too, but turned back once he started to talk again. "Oh yeah, I am aren't I. I have to look up to see your face." She smiled at him, trying to shake off what he had said. The line moved again, they were almost next.

He laughed with her, " Yup you sure do." He says as he sticks his tongue out acting a little goofy so they could both hopefully forget about what had just happen .

Lacey began to laugh again with him, sticking her tongue out in reply to him. "Just cause your taller doesn't mean you're magically older than me now." She joked, moving more in the line when the others before them. Finally, it just a few moments they would be next. Lacey was just going to forget about what had just happened between them, it was obviously going to be slightly different between them right now. They hadn't seen each other in so long.

He chuckled, "Hey your not that much opder tyan me. We are only a month apart," his bday was ironically on Halloween, pretty much suites him though, "Besides being the oldest isnt always a good thing." Finally is was their turn. He stepped into the ride and strapped in, he smirked at her, "Come on slow poke."

Lacey followed just behind Alex, getting into the car beside him. She strapped in, then waited for the coaster to start. "Maybe, but being older sometimes has it's benefits." She stated, as they were waiting for the others to get ready. Soon, the ride began to start, the car moving now.

As soon as he was about to respond to her statement the ride quick went up causing him to stop what he was saying. He let out a chuckle and the ride quickly went back down and made a sharp turn to the ride then it went into a loop.

Lacey was enjoying the ride, shouting out as most people tend to do while riding a roller coaster. It went through a few more twists and turns, then went around another time. After a bit, the ride began to slow down and came to a stop where it started. Lacey smiled, looking over at Alex. "That was great." She stated, as she started to get off of the ride. She waited for him.

He had the biggest grin on his face when the ride was over, "That was awesome!" He said cheerfully his eyes filled with excitement. Once he regained his composure from his excitement he started walking with her, "Whats next?"

"Hmm." Lacey replied as she looked back down at the map. "How about the carousel." She said, it was near them anyway. It was one of the original rides that was there when they were little. She remembered being on it with him before. She looked back up from the map and smiled, then pointed. "It's that way."

He nodded when she suggested the carousel, "Ok that sounds good." He said walking torwards it. "So you dont come here very much for fun huh?" He asked. Luckily there werent alot of people in line so they were able to get in. He gestured for her to go first then when she took the seat he sat
beside her and pulled down the metal bar that kept them from falling.

"Yeah, mostly just come to help out." Lacey replied, "I just never really wanted to ride any of the rides, it's boring to be there by yourself. I've only been a few times when other people decided to go, but most of the time I can't go with them. I get kind of busy." She took a seat, and let the bar come down. "But it worked out, because now I get to go with you." She smiled, as the ride began to slowly start.

He smiled bit. He did feel a little happy and sad at the same time. Part of him was happy that she didn't really want to go with anyone else, and sad because she never gets a chance to be a teenager because of all the volunteering she does. He nudges her lightly on the side, "Well thanks!" he continue to smile, "But hey have you ever actually gotten into any trouble while I was away? Because you still seem like a goody tushues to me." he says snickering a bit.

Lacey pouted when she heard what he called her. "I am not! I just like to help people. I don't act good all the time!" She replied, "I've gotten in trouble before and break the rules. You just don't know it. I like to have fun too." The ride was starting to go around a bit faster but they were still about to talk even though, considering they were in one of the seats. She stuck her tongue out at him, but after a few seconds couldn't stay angry at him and started to smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.