Back to the Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aas they walked in he grinned, sure enought the house looked the same, "Wow, we sure do have a lot of good memories in this house he says as he goes up the stairs. Sure enough he remembered exactly where the room was at. The first door onthe left. He opened the door and he looked around. A bunch of memories came flooding back to him causing him to smile more. Then he looked back at Lucie, "Yup! Still the same. I'm going to put this box in the basement real quick alright? I will be right back." And with that he went downstairs into the basement. Luckily his parent said that he could have the basement for all his musicap stuff so he could practice.

Lacey followed Alex to him room, it looked all the same. It brought a smile to her lips. She went into his room, then sat the boxes down onto his floor. "Alright, I'll just stay right here waiting for you." Lacey replied. After he left, she looked around. It was still all the same. Smiling she could remember all the times she would be in there with him when they were younger. She took a seat down on his bed. Boy, did she really miss him. She wondered what he thought about her now though.

As he set the box down in the basement he kept smiling to himself. Man, he sure did miss her. Sure he always made friends easily but no one has ever been able to replace her. Now she certainly looked more beautiful. Of course then he remembered how he had a crush on her when they were little.He chuckled a little bit at the memory then headed back up the stairs into his room, "I'm back."

Lacey smiled at him once he came back. She tapped the bed right beside her, motioning him to come sit next to her. "Yeah, you really are back huh." She said, cheerfully. She had never thought she would ever see him again, Sweden was just so far away. She never thought that he somehow would be able to come back, and to the same exact spot. She laughed a bit.

He smiled and took the seat beside her, "Yup I am for good I believe. I found it ironic thpught that I am livng back at the exact same house though." Then he suddenly got another flashback the day he left to move back to Sweden. That day he gave her a gold hearted shape necklace before he left. He bought it with his allowance. He looked back at her and grinned when he saw she was wearing the necklace, "Heyyy. You still have that old thing?"

"Yeah, it's really weird but it's nice since I still live next door." Lacey replied to him. She looked down at the necklace once he mentioned it, picking it up with her fingers. "Oh yeah, I don't go anywhere without it. Of course, I had to change the chain because it got to the point where it wouldn't fit, but I had to. I just couldn't not where it, you gave it to me after all." She set it back down, she remembered when he gave it to her. She could remember after he had left she had ran back to her room and cried.

Alex nodded woth a smile, "Well now that makes me happy. " he stood up, "Now comwe on how about we finish bringing the boxes in." He helped her up and they did just that. About 1 hour later they managed to bring the rest of the boxes in and placed them in the rooms where the stuff was going to be in. They managed to put the funiture up and the tables but they decided to take a break. Alex ploped down on the couch and grinned, "Thanks again for helping us again Luc."

Once they finished up, Lacey took a seat beside Alex on the couch. "You're welcome." She replied, letting out a happy shy. "It meant that I could spend some time with you, and you have a lot of time to make up for." She still couldn't believe all of this was really happening. "I'm still your best friend, right?" She brought her hand up to his arm and gave him a gentle friendly push.

Hwe looked at her as if she were crazy for a moment, "Are you kidding?.... Of course you are!" He said with a grin, "And I believe WE have alot of time to make up for." He says stickinghis tongue out at her. It was still hard to believe this was happening. It was too good to be true.

Lacey let out a giggle while smiling at him, "Good, because you would be my best friend anyway." She said. She stuck her tongue out back at him when he did his. After all that time, she never believed that she would see him again, but this was better. Even after all that time, they still felt how they always did with each other. It was almost like he had never left. "Alright, so we'll have to do a lot of things together, starting today."

Last edited:
He chuckles, "Well lets see. What could we start off with?" He asked aloud as he thought then he chuckled, "Well is the amusement park still around?" He asked looking at her.

Lacey nodded, "Yeah, it's even got some new rides that just opened not too long ago." She replied to Alex, "You want to go and check it out then? I don't really go there that much anymore, it was no fun without you anyway."

Alex sat up and grinned, "Sure lets go. It will be just like old times! But I am driving and paying." Typical Alex, he was always a gentlemen to women. He smiled and grabbed the car keys, "Mom! Dad! Luc and I are heading out!" He says as he walks out of the house with Lucie.

"Just like old times, you couldn't even drive then." She joked, but got up happy to go with him. Even though, she wasn't too fond of making him pay for everything. He wasn't going to listen to any objections from her however. She got up and followed him out of the door towards the car. Once they were at the she got in and buckled up, ready for him to go. "Alright, this is great."

He chuckled at her comment as he left the house and went into the driver side of the car. He buckled up, "Alright! Lets see if I remember right." He says smiling then starts the car. He drives off.

"Remember how to drive...maybe I should get out and walk." Lacey continued to joke, giving a little wink before he started to drive. "I'm sure you'll remember where it's at. Everything around here hasn't changed that much, except that it's bigger meaning easier to see." She looked forward, watching just in case he needed some help still. It had been a while.

He playfully rolled his eyes, "I'm a good driver thank you very much. And if nothing has changed then..." he turns the car to the right then smiles, "I remember where it is." sure enough as soon as he turns he immidiatly saw it. He grins when he sees it, "Heh, found it."

Lacey let out a laugh, "You did, that's good. I wouldn't want to get lost." She unbuckled once they had stopped and parked not too far away from the entrance. "Let's get going, I always get discounts on the tickets here." She stated, opening her door and stepping out, closing it behind her. She waited for him to start walking to the entrance.

Once he stopped the car, he unbuckled and hopped out of it following after her. He smiled when she said she gets a discount, "Let me guess, you help out here too?" he smiled and walked beside he lightly nudging her side. He still couldn't believe he was here. He thought for sure he would never see her again. He did have to admit though he was a little homesick. For him it was like he had two places he considered home: Here in Colorado, and in Sweden. He cant even understand it himself. It was actually a rather nice hot day which he did not expect that. It is rather chilly in Sweden. He put on a black t-shirt with the ACDC logo on it and navy blue jeans that sagged only slightly and had a chain tied on two of the belt loops, and black sneakers when he left for Sweden and of course still had it on.

Lacey laughed, "Yeah, I do." She replied, heading for the entrance. They got to the ticket holder, who knew that Lacey got a ticket with less money which also tied in with whoever she was with. Once the tickets were paid for, she walked into the park beside Alex. "So, what do you want to go to first?" She question him as soon as she grabbed a map, showing it to him. There was a lot more from when he was last there.

Status
Not open for further replies.