Back from the dead - gimme rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaxi

Original poster
I've come back from the abyss and wanna do some more rp.

I've been role playing for nearly 10 years, mainly fantasy style rp.

I'm looking for people who can write a bit - like 3+ paragraphs. My writing can vary but I usually match what I'm given. Also for people who can develop the plot with me, I don't like being the only one pushing events forward.

I'm in the GMT time zone - I tend to post once a day/every few days but on free days I can post multiple times. I am chronically ill though so sometimes I might disappear for a couple of days when I'm busy/recovering.​

You must be LGBT+ friendly - if you're not, bye.

I'm open to most themes and ideas - All plots are flexible.

Onto some plot ideas:

- A witch and demon, two worlds collide:
A young trainee witch accidentally releases a demon from his glass prison. However when released he unwillingly makes a bond with the witch to use her energy as he was weak from years of imprisonment. The two need to find a way to get along, or not, and find a way to release each other from the bond.

- For the clan :
Two clans, have been at a feud for as long as they can remember. To finally put it to a rest, a few elders decided to pair together two individuals from their clans and marry them. They hope this will encourage others to forgive and forget so the two families can live in peace with each other. The couple however isn't pleased, the two couldn't be more different from each other.

- A witch's help.
Set in modern times, an ancient witch has a small shop located in London. One day a strange creature comes to seek her help. He needs a favour, and a big one at that. The witch needs the money so she agrees to help for the right price, after all she recognises the family name which is rather famous so that will also work well for her. Their goal? Taking over the underground network of London, the black market, the tradings, all of it. The creature needs to do something impressive, something big to impress and uphold his family name, taking over the London after dark should do it, if done right it should help him unlock his powers and stop bringing shame to his families name. But will their journey go as smoothly as planned?

- Toyko Ghoul
I'm itching to get a good TG rp going, it would not be with canon characters though I can make exceptions. I've tried this as a group rp before which failed twice but I'd be happy to do this with 2 other people to have it a bit more interesting.

- The Undead and how to avoid them
This would be a zombie apocalypse type setting. It can either be as the break out is starting or already a few months or a year into it. It would revolve a lot around survival from the walkers as well as bandits and such. It would use the Walking Dead type zombies.

- The Sanctus Corp (Kathy is my character)
This is a secret organisation, it's public front is a research facility which isn't a complete lie. Except they research the paranormal and creatures not from this realm. Their main aim is to hunt wraiths and other powerful ghosts. Dr Kathy Robinson is a researcher, her partner had recently died and there is a new comer at the facility. She is partnered up with them, told them to show the newbie the ropes and get them settled in. Since the place is rather short staffed the are called out on an emergency. A small town has had many teenagers disappearing after they go into the abandoned mansion right outside the town. That's their destination. What will they find there? Will they both come back whole?

- Most anime related plots - fandom or not. I do not do canon characters though I am okay with others playing them given they play them well.

I would love to do the clan one as FxF or the witch one as FxF! If at all interested lemme know! C:

Reactions: Galaxi
I would love to discuss The Sanctus Corp, or A Witch's Help.

Reactions: Galaxi
If you're still looking I would love to do a witch and a demon except as fxf ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.