Away From Home [OOC] [CLOSED]

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sexuality going to have importance in the RP? :O Because in my head Joel is gay :P

Ah, not really.

I'm not expecting any romance in this or whatever but if there is, I don't mind.

Well it was more of a mental note I made, like one does with certaing characters, but I didn't bother writing it down as I didn't think it mattered. Anyway I should really get my first post up ^^'

Do I need to do a bio for my Pansexual OC Cassius 8D.
I mean you practically accepted me I don't know how XD

I ADDED HIS ORIENTATION LIKE A BOSS TOO.
Another note, just cause Cassius seems 'thug like and hip' -cause he is- he's actually surprisingly the least dominant in a homosexual relationship.

I tried to be creative by making him the non stereotypical 'bottom'. By making him oldest and etc. I mean he'll try to be the bigger one but can't. //shrug.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the inevitable steamy smexytime arises between Cassius X Joel/Nikolai I will totally be there to read it, but we should probably keep it out of the non-mature section.

@Lady Bernkastel
I kNoW rIgHTTTTT but the relationship may be mature XD

Omfg I thought the same LOL. Maybe me, you, and possibly @Merry Berry can talk about them in PM or plan a private RP in PM where you can replace Nikolai XD i don't know. I just really like Cassius.
I'm surprised Joel didn't check Cassius out when he was whizzing.

I just noticed Gregg put the reason for deleting his post as 'bitching' XD

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.