Away From Home [OOC] [CLOSED]

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahh I wish we could get our last member, the suspense is killing me! X3

tumblr_m0bblsExYi1rq9y6zo1_500.png

[c] I DID NOT make this image or edit it. I found it.
Cassius 'Castiel' Lee

Appearance: [Anime only.]

Personality:
Cassius is a very outgoing and careless male who always seems to live life at its fullest. In other words, he is an extremist and seems to take unnecessary risks wherever he goes, though he can also be responsible too whenever seriousness is needed. The blonde is so cheery and funny about the whole that people get the impression that he's an uncomplicated guy, who enjoys playing peacemaker and isn't really affected by the tension. Though he also has a bad boy streak.

He wasn't good behavior wise at school some times, but his academics were very impressive on the other hand yet he always seemed to be late for his classes back then and had almost dropped out of high school near the end of his senior year, but thankfully didn't.

Cassius is also known to be an extreme wisecracker who regularly shoplifts and gets into fights here and there. His old 'good boy' looks never ceased, it was merely his personality that left him for the life of thrills and adrenaline rush. However even though he doesn't seem like a 'bad boy' and has a tendency to cause trouble here and there, his personality is bright and he knows how to act in a tragic or dire situation. He still tends to be friendly yet also witty through fights and tension.

Bio:
Cassius was born in a pretty wealthy family, but they weren't to 'over the top' wealthy and lived a strict life growing up.wip

Can she/he drive: Yes. He can drive cars and motorcycles actually.

Extra:
- Tacos are funny things.
- He rarely gets into fights now, and replaces that with street racing or something. Though he still has kleptomania here and there, but never would he take from a person he knows personally.
- He's Pansexual. And Despite a troublesome personality he's a bottom in the whole 'homosexual world' thing.
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bibi
I was gonna make my character bi or somewhere along those lines.
Can I? Asking cause there's an even girl boy ratio and I don't want his sexuality to ruin the plot line if I just add it XD

@Noceur Yeah~ sure ^^ accepted~

Before I start the IC thread, who wants to drive first?

I don't have to, but I volunteer to take drivers seat at night (if we ever drive at night). Oh, and a question. Whose car is it?

Raphaella can drive first if you guys don't mind, though the way she drives may not be the safest way. Don't get me wrong, she does drive pretty well, but, she can be a little bit... radical?

Works for me :)

@Lady Bernkastel They'll be traveling in the first driver's car. And, then rotate.

So, if that's settled, Raphaella will drive first...? If there's no objections, I'll get the IC started ^^

Reactions: Bibi
Awesome! I'm so excited!

Oh, before I forget, should the car be a type of van?

@GreatWest Anything you want as long as the vehicle could fit all of us ^^

I've already posted the IC~

Idk o_o asdfghjkl I don't know what to do. ;-;

We have to tell him that this is not a jump-in roleplay, and that sign-ups are closed already... He has to delete that post >_>

For now, we'll ignore the character "Greg" till he deletes the post. Just sent a pm to him just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.