Away From Home [OOC] [CLOSED]

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sexuality going to have importance in the RP? :O Because in my head Joel is gay :P

Ah, not really.

I'm not expecting any romance in this or whatever but if there is, I don't mind.

Well it was more of a mental note I made, like one does with certaing characters, but I didn't bother writing it down as I didn't think it mattered. Anyway I should really get my first post up ^^'

Do I need to do a bio for my Pansexual OC Cassius 8D.
I mean you practically accepted me I don't know how XD

I ADDED HIS ORIENTATION LIKE A BOSS TOO.
Another note, just cause Cassius seems 'thug like and hip' -cause he is- he's actually surprisingly the least dominant in a homosexual relationship.

I tried to be creative by making him the non stereotypical 'bottom'. By making him oldest and etc. I mean he'll try to be the bigger one but can't. //shrug.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the inevitable steamy smexytime arises between Cassius X Joel/Nikolai I will totally be there to read it, but we should probably keep it out of the non-mature section.

@Lady Bernkastel
I kNoW rIgHTTTTT but the relationship may be mature XD

Omfg I thought the same LOL. Maybe me, you, and possibly @Merry Berry can talk about them in PM or plan a private RP in PM where you can replace Nikolai XD i don't know. I just really like Cassius.
I'm surprised Joel didn't check Cassius out when he was whizzing.

I just noticed Gregg put the reason for deleting his post as 'bitching' XD

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.