• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Nigel looks up at Jay who's on the animal. The animal looks to be one that Nigel's seen before or read about. Nigel starts to feel even more curious as he wonders where the animal came from and why it was there all alone.

Jay noticed a small pendant attached to the reigns. "Hey, do any of you recognize this?" She tossed it over to Nigel and Prima.

Nigel catches the pendant and blinks his eyes as he looks at it in his hands. He then looks into the eyes of the animal Jay is on and then back at the pendant in his hand.

She looked all around the back of the animal for aometging else that could be a clue on where it came from, but nothing could be seen. Jay leaned over and began whispering to the animal once more.

"Excuse me, I shall take that," Prima said and gently took the pendant from Nigel's hands. She inspected it closely, and nodded slightly. "It's from the fire tribe, I can see through the colors, though I've seen this mark before... I just don't know where," Prima murmured, while still inspecting the pendant.

Nigel "Maybe it's the royal family's mark. You know, Iroh, Ozai, Zuko, and Azula. Just my guess."

Suddenly, the animal reared. "I think that might be correct..." Jay jumped off and walked in front of the animal. "The same symbol is here." She pointed to a chestplate on the animal, then she got back on it.

Nigel walks over to the animal a looks at the symbol closely "Hmm..If I'm right about this in which I got to confirmations just now, then it just might be true..Wow." He hurries over to his bag and takes out another pendant and then walks with it back over to them and says "I've had this one for as long as I can remember. It was sent with me when I came across seas to the water tribe I grew up in and I've held on to it all my life." He holds his pendant up and showing it to them and then says "I've always known I wasn't from the water tribe I grew up with. But I also never knew where I was from because my bending abilities haden't yet surfaced. At least not until a couple of weeks ago when I turned 9. It was then that the annonomus melting problems started occuring."

Prima kept her silence as she held the necklace she's wore for majority of her life. It was made of silver and zircon, which was strange because the rest of the pendants were bronze with red jasper, except for the royal family's. Their pendants were made of bronze and tourmaline. Why would mine be silver? Prima questioned herself while still staring at the necklace pendant.

(Necklace:
[SPOILI]
damashir_by_lunarieen-d4rs18u.jpg
[/SPOILI])

"Melting? That sounds either like fire, or metal.." She thought about that for a second. "Anyone want to come with me?" She looked up. She had a plan.

Prima looked down a Jay. "I shall go," Prima murmured and stared once again at the pendant.

"Ok. You coming?" Jay looked at Nigel.

Nigel nods and says "Yes. I'll come."

"Good." Jay nodded, then looked up. It was starting to get dark. "We should probably get going. The more distance we cover before it gets too dark, the less distance we have to cover in the morning." With that, she turned and started towards the column of smoke she had seen earlier, convinced it was the camp of the people who set the village to fire.

Nigel goes back over and get's his bag, tells Ivy about putting the fire out and what they are doing now, and then follows behind Jay.

Jay kept a careful account of the surroundings as they continued further. She wanted to know every advantage and disatvantage they would have if they got ambushed or if they got in a battle. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen if everything went right.

Nigel studies the surroundings as well as he follows Jay further and further. He wonders about what fire nation tribe they are about to come up torwards as he walks and studies their location's layout.

"Anyone afraid of the dark?" Jay saw a small cave ahead. If anyone wanted to stop, that would be a great place, otherwise they would have to keep going until they reached the actual camp.

Nigel "No. I'm not too afraid. I can handel the dark."

"Cool. What about you?" Jay cast a glance towards Prima.