• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Jay relaxed a little. Finally, a decent fire bender. "I'm Jay. You are?" Jay tried to give a kind smile. Maybe this fire bender wouldn't be like the rest, maybe she would be one of the kinder ones, not wanting to hurt anyone.

Nigel notices Jay as well at that moment watches Jay and Prima from where he is. As he watches, Nigel wonders what parts in the war Prima and Jay are taking. Nigel as he wonders this, also thinks about what he heard about his said family's whereabouts and each of their own positions in the war, his older brother traveling with their uncle trying to find his own path to follow and his older sister having stayed with their dad and everyone having said that she had gone mad.
Though he doesn't know who his family is exactly, being friends with Aang which he's been for the past several months, Nigel's heard about Aang's many battles as well as who Aang's battled against. Hearing those facts as well as many other facts, Nigel, even if not definently sure, has a slight guess as to what his bending element might be if what all Aang said was true, considering some of Aang's opponents had very close similarities to what he had heard about his family.

I looked her up and down. "I cannot tell you that for it is against the rules," I told her as I felt some sort of presence looking behind me, and I turned around and saw nothing but some sort of mist. It's autumn, mist won't occur anytime soon until December, so why would there by mist now? I thought suspiciously and narrowed my eyes. I looked back at the girl supposedly called Jay, examining her until I walked towards the mist.

Alorah saw the fire bender walk closer to her formed mist that she had created, seeing no hostility, she began to reveal herself. Being merely a foot in front of the fire bender, Alorah revealed her face, her skin being cold, a cold chill breezing as her face began to form in the mist. Gradually, the temperature would increase and Alorah would reveal the rest of her body, backing up a bit before speaking,"Hello." Her breath was cold, unscented, calm, and elegant.

"Ok." Jay thought that was rather suspicious, but shrugged the thought off. Watching the fire-bender walk towards the mist, Jay slowly creeped to the edge of the lake. She felt the cool water touch her bare toes, calming her down enough to look away from the fire-bender. She sat down, twiddling her fingers in the water.

"Is there any certain reason why you're spying on us?" I asked the pale skinned water-bender, narrowing my eyes the slightest bit. My ears sensed that something was in the water, and I turned my head a bit to see the girl, Jay, playing calmly in the chilly river. Turning back to stare at the other water-bender, I became impatient. "Well?"

Nigel, steps out from behind the bush to see Alorah a bit clearer, and wondering the same thing as Prima. He also is kinda supprised by the fact that sense he didn't say anything to her that Prima had guessed that he had wanted to know what part in the war she was taking. But hearing it's against the rules from her he starts to put the question out of his mind. He then looks to Jay playing in the water once he gets within inches behind Prima.

I felt a strong close presence behind me, and immediately turned around to face the person. I glared at the boy, "You're spying too, aren't you?" I growled.

Nigel looks to Prima again hearing her question him and says "No. I'm curious of course but I'm not spying on anybody. All I'm trying to do is get some things cleared up that's all. I grew up in the water tribe near here but I'm not one of them, not by birth anyway. But I'm not sure which of the other three elements Earth, Air, or Fire, is my bending element. I'm trying to figure out what my bending element is, and have been ever sense, well, some incidents started occuring. In order to find out one of the things I've been doing was just been looking for a member of either the fire nation, the earth kingdom, or the air nomads, that could, if they have any knowledge of it, to tell me whether a baby was sent away nine years ago, the baby being me the fact that I turned 9 two weeks ago, to get me away from the locations already involved in the war so nobody could involve me in it as I was growing up."

I sighed and touched my slightly cold cheek. "I should leave you people alone. I'm off to wander," I murmured and put the dark red cloak on my body, draping the hood over my head and it covered my eyes and nose, yet I still could see. I walked off as the orange and red leaves crunched under my weight.

Nigel looks to Prima as she walks off with those thoughts still on his mind. He looks to Alorah and then to Jay again and then he looks up seeing the tree the leaves that Prima was walking on top of came from. He goes over closer to it, trees having always calmed his mind.

(( Hope I'm doing this right,I will actually post as Ivy after this intro one))
Name: Ivy
Element: Ice/Fire
Tribe: None
Appearance: Green eyes, black hair, cafe-au lait skin, black jeans,white blouse,and black boots
Other important characteristics (optional):compassionate,confrontational,sarcastic,kind
Has a medical condition ( severe asthma)​

I sighed as I was no longer in the people's sight. As I walked down the small dirt path, the river next to me sounded lowly, a relaxing sound, but I preferred the crackling of fire. Climbing up a tree swiftly, I saw from the top that some knights were beginning to invade a small village, burning down their homes and crops. I sighed and lowered onto the second trunk to the top.

Everything around Ivy was burning, the knights came in and everything was aflame. Struggling to breathe through the smoke she ran,only to fall as a knight struck her in the side. She felt blood begin to sweep through her shirt and took the opportunity to singe the knight's leg and he yelled,dropping her to the ground. She crawled into the middle of a dirt path at the edge of the woods. Everything she ever knew was gone.

Nigel soon as well catches the sight of Ivy's village burning to the ground, having walked through the woods just looking at all the leaves that have changed color and happening to walk right near the burning village.

Relieved the fire-bender left, Jay stood back up and stretched. She loved the water, but the smell of smoke drive her to a burning village. "Hello?" She called. She looked around, trying to spot someone who might explain what happened.

Ivy struggled to get to her feet,her hand over her wound when she spotted a shadow coming toward her.
" Hello? Is anyone there?" She said,struggling to take a deep breath as her lungs constricting in fear of what was coming her way.
What else could happen?

Nigel appeared first before Ivy hearing her call. He sees her condition and rushes to her kneeling to her side and says "Hey. My name is Nigel. What happened to you?"

Ivy looked at the boy and explained. " They came out of nowhere. I only got away. Everything one, they are all dead. It's all gone. " She said, struggling to catch her breath.

A low growl had escaped my lips as the girl had said that, and I jumped from the tall tree and landed perfectly in front of them. My eyes became a dark red, "What do you mean they're all dead?"