• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Nigel "Take it easy. There's no need to push yourself if the ones you speak of aren't attacking at this moment. I can tell by what i see down there that the ones who attack your village were fire benders so no need to explaine that. And you're the only one to survive you say? I see." Nigel clinches his fist but continues to say calmly "Which fire nation group attacked your village? Like what were they wearing? Were your village's attackers wearing the standered fire nation clothing or another type of clothing of the fire nations?"

Jay watched as the fire started to climb the trees around the city. She watched as the buildings burned and crackled, falling to the ground. She couldn't stand it. She had to find water, and fast. She began to look, hoping she wouldn't have to go as far as the lake, but if she didn't find water soon, the fire might engulf the whole forest. She continued looking.

Ivy pressed her hand to her wound trying to block out the dizziness. "Standard, I think. I couldn't make it out in the dark." She explained. Everything was starting to get blurry and it hurt to move. Who were these people? Could she trust them?

Nigel "Standard huh? Okay I see. And that's okay. It's hard for me to make out things in the dark as well." Nigel then turns to Prima who landed next to them shortly before and says to her "She means her viligers all died in the attack. One of the fire nation groups either slaughtered or burned them all to death." He turns back to Ivy and says "We'll find some way to get you help. Don't worry okay. In the meantime um.." He quickly searches through his bag to find a long cloth towel, applies medicine to it, and holds it to her wound to put pressure to it to help stop the bleeding and ties it around the wound securely and continues to say. "We'll do that to by some time until we can get you to a doctor."

Finally, she found a small river. She bended some of the water and slowly tried to diminish the flames, with little success. She needed to find more help.

Nigel notices Jay and sees her waterbending. Not being a waterbender himself though he looks to see if he could find anything to carry water from the river in so he could help her. He then finds a few large buckets near a tree, so Nigel picks Ivy up and takes her to the tree but puts her on the other side hiding her so she won't be spotted by enemies while he helps Jay and she can rest up. Then he picks the buckets up from the hook in the tree and rushes to the river and fills them up one after another with water and runs up to the village boarders and throws bucket after bucket of water onto the flames and he keeps this same cycle up doing it over and over adding to Jay's waterbending on the flames. Nigel doesn't know exactly how effective his method will be as he does it but he tries his best to help despite it.

Jay watched as Nigel continued, glad that more help had shown up. "Try to get the trees first. That should keep the fire from spreading." she commented.

Nigel "Got it." He does as Jay says and continues to do his method throwing the water on the flamed up trees to try and help put the flames out.

Jay stopped after a little bit. The fire was smoldering now, mostly. She turned to Nigel. "Thanks."

Nigel looks to Jay and says "No problem. I was happy to help."

{I'm changing to third person.}

Prima-Sonnet stayed behind as she watched the others trying to turn off the fire, with little success. She wore her dark red cloak, letting the blazes engulf her.

Closing her eyes, she felt fire burning through her to the tips of her fingers, so slowly, she touched the fire's blazes, not harming her. The fire wrapped around her fingers, and she grasped it, and began taking the fire into her hands, the fire on the tree began to disappear and form itself into a fireball in her hands.

Jay looked at the smoldering village. She cautiously started towards a distant column of smoke, drawn to it like a bee to a flower. Near the line of trees, she found an odd animal with what looked like riding equipment stacked on its back. She say down and watched the creature.

Nigel looks to the smoldering village as Jay does. He then looks behind him seeing Prima again and sees her having brung the fire that was burning the buildings into her hands. He blinks his eyes not knowing Prima doing that to help them out would get her into trouble or not with her people in the fire nation, though Nigel appreciates Prima helping him and Jay none the less.

The animal limbered around, its feet dragging around in the ashes. Jay slowly reached out her hand, maybe the animal wouldn't hurt her.

Prima-Sonnet held all of the fire in her hands, nothing but a fireball. She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. The fire stopped with its flickering when it began moving in reverse, into Prima-Sonnet's fingertips. The blaze went from an orange and red color to an electric blue, flowing inside of her body.

Nigel looks to Jay as she approches to touch the animal before them and then he turns his attention back to Prima's direction and sees her absorb the fire into her body and says in his thoughts. ~ Simply amazing. She's very good at firebending there's no doubt in my mind. ~ He then looks back down to Ivy's village knowing that it would be in need of massive repairs after that fire. He then starts wondering again where he was born.

Jay pet the animal slowly. Then, she examined the gear on its back, wondering if she could use it...

Prima-Sonnet had already taken in all of the fire that was burning the large building. She felt much stronger, and her eyes blazed like a sunrise, the light breaking through the shadows. I can't stop now, ​She thought, I still have more blazes to burn out.

Prima-Sonnet then froze in place as she thought of what she was doing. Why am I doing this, I could be burning the buildings, not turning them off.

Nigel walks up to Prima and says "Um..I hope that you helping us won't get you into trouble with your people. I appreciate what you did though. Also um..I know it's probably against the rules for you to tell me the info on who from your people in the fire nation were sent away..but I know for a fact I'm not a water bender..I just grew up in the water tribe I was with when we met after I was sent away as an infant by my father to make sure I didn't have to get involved in the war..Well I'm nine years old now and the water tribe I grew up in has been having some troubles lately..things are melting but there's no cause anywhere to be seen when it happens..No one knows what's going on.

Jay climbed on top of the animal, slowly, yet steadily. She whispered in its ear and pet its head.