• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What Tori, you chicken?" She said teasingly. And to lyth "aww sweety. What's the matter? I know you wish you were mine, but you don't have to hide it. Besides, why is such a cute gentleman like you, want anything to do with a girl like me? I know Tori likes me too." She said teasingly. "But that doesn't mean you can't like me either."

Sachi was soon done with the tents along with Jing. She smiled at him ignoring the nonssense behind them. She looked out at the water not knowing what to say.

"They really are crazy." Jing mutters ruefully, smiling. "And they call me childish." He raises his voice enough for the others to hear him, a laugh following his statement. He walked over to Sachi, not knowing what to say or do, but going anyways.

Sachi thought Jing was adorable. She laughed and used the water to smack his butt lighly then blushed and looked at him innocently to gauge his reaction.

Jericho watched as one of his companions left and knew she wouldn't be back for some time. But it had more important matters to worry about like for one to make dinner, which he wasn't very good at but he attempted it anyways. He cooked duck-squirrel meat and made stew. It wasn't the best but eatable. "Foods ready!" He called out.

After seeing Jing's reaction, Sachi came over. "Thank you Jericho." She spoke to him. She wasn't the best cook either, and it actually smelled pretty good to her.

Jing's reaction had been expected. He had jumped, blushing when he realized it was Sachi. Hearing Jericho call out, he strode over to him, trying to wipe away the redness to his cheeks. "Great job, man." He said when he smelled it.

Sachi smiled. She then glanced up thinking she'd heaard something in the trees but nothing was there. It was only her paranoia again from being chased so long.

Maia leant against the door of a now-obliterated training room, arching an eyebrow at her sparring partner. He didn't have the moves to back up his over-confident attitude and cocky grin, as she felt she'd more than proven. He glanced up from his newly-found place on the floor, brushing powdered rock off his clothes and moving to meet her gaze. Maia smirked tauntingly and turned on her heel, leaving him to tidy what little remained intact of the training room.

She ran a hand through her loose hair to shake out the dust, noting that her customary bun had somehow unknotted itself during the session. She paused for a few moments, deliberating as to whether she should return home to tidy herself up or not. Her mother's shrill, displeased voice jumped to mind, and she grimaced. No, she would leave the city for the day, avoid her mother's wrath as long as she could. That in mind, she set out for the edge of the city and the dense forest that seemed to split them off from the rest of the world, taking the most direct route possible. Nature was her mother's pet hate, and thus was Maia's refuge of choice.

---

She had been wandering idly round the forest for a while, swinging her boots by her side. The earth felt better between her toes than encrusting itself into her shoes. Unfamiliar noises floated past her ears, faint but definitely human in origin. Minutes passed, Maia trying to follow the sounds and getting gradually more lost as she did so. Eventually the makeshift camp came into her line of sight.

Sachi was very used to being chased. Fearing it was her father's henchmen, she drew water up in a defensive position. "Show yourself!" She demanded to the unknown figure. It was easy to see she'd been through a lot being so defensive.

Maia kicked up a few projectile rocks before stepping from the cover of the trees, reasonably paranoid about the people beyond them. The projectiles spun and floated in midair as she shifted her fingers. She took one look at the owner of the voice, a girl who appeared more than a little on-edge, and dropped the rocks with a sigh. Her arms folded in front of her, covering the bare skin of her stomach.

"What's this then?" She tilted her head slightly to one side, regarding the group with ill-concealed curiosity. "You know how suspicious it looks, hanging out here and yelling at passers-by? You might find someone with a worse temper than me who jumps at a fight." She smiled sweetly, though her eyes remained fixed on the waterbender, a cool expression in their depths.

Kai felt the ground shift. Being an earthbender gave her the ability to sense the difference and changes in the earth. "Hello there," she said to the earthbender that said something to Sachi. "What brings you to our humble abode? Would you like something to eat?" she offered a bowl from where she sat.

Seeing she didn't know the person she visably relaxed and offered a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry...." She said softly. She then took her seat again feeling a bit embarrassed. She looked to the group apologetically fearing the questions pertaining to her bahaviour that were bound to come.

"Then they'd be outnumbered." Jing said, squaring his shoulders and clenching his fists. It wasn't that he was prone to jumping into a fight, but he didn't like the fearful way Sachi had acted, instead acting on his instincts. Seeing that Kai wasn't worried, he calmed down a little, relaxing his shoulders.

Sachi swallowed. It wasn't but only a few seconds that a fireball whizzed past her head. On one fluid motion, Sachi had balanced herself on her hand and flipped onto her feet raising water up with her hands catching three more fireballs. Firenation soldiers came out, but didn't seem interested in anyone but her.

Kai saw Sachi dodgeing a fireball. In doing so, the projectile went flying towards lyth. Immediately, on pure instinct, she jumped onto her feet. Grabbing her staff, she slammed it on the ground, bringing a wall of earth to protect them.

The wall was quickly brought down and Sachi knew who these people were. She began to run knowing they'd follow. Sure enough the men followed after her none the wiser to who they were passing up. The avatar. They were currently only focused on Sachi.

ooc: Ok guys, Lulu is out for awhile. This is the message that was sent to me.

LuluRS said:
Ok, firstly, I apologize for the lack of posting on my end.

My computer recently kicked the bucket, and I'm not able to do much posting without it. I should be getting replacement parts for it in early June, but until then, Im not going to be doing much posting :/

Its alright if you want to give the avatar position to someone who's more active, I wont mind. Also, I'll find a way to jump back in later on with my characters, so you dont have to stay stuck in one place.

So this arises the question, who wants to be the new avatar?

He was much enjoying his food when Sachi all of sudden started yelling at some one. He looked up to see who it was and saw that it was an earth bender. As words was exchanged he thought to himself. "Maybe we should have picked a better camp site" But before he could think more into the matter fireballs went by aimed at Sachi. All of a sudden Sachi was running and the soldiers was after her. At first he was unsure what to do. But decided she could use some help and took off in pursuit of them. He caught up with one and tripped him. He jumped on him and started bashing his head into the ground till he was unconscious. Before Jericho could do anything else, one of the other soldiers turned and shot a fireball into his chest knocking him back onto the ground a few feet.

Sachi cursed softly to herself and ran back to help him. She was wanting to lure them away from them. She'd eluded them before, but she saw Jericho jump in and had to help. She stood between them water at her fingertips ready to attack.

((Did you see my post about the avatar?))

Status
Not open for further replies.