Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't try so hard" Kai said sweetly to Lyth. "I know I'm an earthbender, and your a waterbender. But I'm sure bending is the same. So try and think of the water, not separate from your body, but part of your body. Earthbending seems easier, but it's the same thing. Go on sweety. Try."

Sachi spoke to Tori. "Well, I wasn't doing anyting....My appearance looks too conspicuous." She said to him. She then smiled at Lyth. "I could teach you. I'm a waterbender." She said. She was an excellent bender at that. She felt comfortable talking about bending obviously. "She's right. Don't think about it, feel it." She said moving one hand as a ball of water lifted into the air and began to move smoothly through the air.

"C'mon!" Jing said playfully. "Don't teach him how to get an upper hand on me!" He laughs, brushing his hair out of his eyes. Although many people said he was too old to be acting in such a way, Jing's philosophy was "As long as you can still smile, you can still act like a kid." So, he did, taking every chance to act like a child he could, except when he could tell that the situation required solemnness. This one, however, didn't so he was going all out.

Sachi acted rather like a child herself, therefore, she found this fun. She laughed and smiled. "Couldn't do that could I?" She asked as she let the water fall again. She felt more comfortable now that she'd been around them a few minutes but it still seemed the only one she was comfortable talking to was Jing. She knew she couldn't stay here long though, or her father would find them.

Jericho turned and smiled at the others as they came into view. But he frowned slightly when he saw the new girl, Sachi. But he quickly recovered and gave her a warm welcoming smile. He watched Sachi try to show Lyth some water bending tips. He tried once or twice before tried to help him out but he couldn't do much considering he wasn't a water bender but the complete opposite. He heard Sachi said that her appearance looked to conspicuous and quickly realized it was but yet she was a water bender which didn't make much sense but he thought he'll think on it later. Coming back to the conversation at hand he said to Jing. "Doesn't take much to get an upper hand on you." Then winked at him to know he was playing.

Kieara smiled a bit. She saw Jericho was a firebender as well. She spoke. "So um....I should probably head out before long..." she didn't want to overstay her welcome. And she knew they probaby didn't want another around.

Sensing her uneasiness Jericho quickly said. "No, no stay the night." But what he didn't say was that he wanted to know more about this person. There was more to her at first look.

Sachi looked over and spoke. "Oh I wouldn't w-want to impose...." She said to him. She looked around the group briefly. "Besides, I wouldn't be of much use."

Tori gave Sachi a quick look over as she stated that she was conspicuous. It wasn't until he looked hard that he thought she seemed to stand out, though he couldn't place exactly why. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, flashing the girl a grin. "Aww, are we scaring you away?" He asked when she mentioned leaving, taking a step over to her. "You don't have to leave, we don't bite." There was a sidelong glance thrown at Jing. "Well, he might." It was said as a joke, though there might have been some truth in his words.

______

Lyth gave a soft sigh, mustering a smile for his friends. He appreciated that they were all trying to help him, really he did. But saying things like that didn't make it any easier. Maybe he was just impatient. The red head waved his hand in a dismissive manner, forcing a grin. "I'll get it eventually. You guys don't have to worry about me."

"Lyth, your so cute. I think you manage just fine." She said, hitting the ground with her fist, sending rocks in the air. Then, with a flick of her wrist, she sent them flying at Tori. "Don't go scaring off our guest now. Don't worry sweety. We don't bite. Besides, I'll keep Jing in check."

Sachi spoke. "Well....I...I suppose one night couldn't hurt....." She said. She smiled a bit. "I'm sure he won't bite." She gave a cute wink at Jing then looked to Lyth. "I'll still practice with you if you like."

"Ooh. Jing got a girly. And maybe a wifely someday. *sigh* I wish I had boy." She said twirling her hair. "But no one here's a gentlemen, " she said louder, then to lyth "except my sweety." She said, pinching his cheeks.

"You know you're not exactly a Lady your self, Kai." He said emphasizing the word lady. "Enough jokes for now I suppose. How about I make a nice feast in honor of our guest."

Sachi placed a hand to her lips giggling softly at their antics. They were pretty funny.

Aria sighted, it was just like them. This person could be a spy or someone dangerous and still they proposed that she should stay. But she didn't looked too dangerous, on the other hand, you should never judge a book after its cover. A wolf in sheep clothes weren't that unusual.

"Have your little party, I'm getting in to town. I have some work to do tonight. If I'm not back before you leave then you can leave without me, I'll find you later if that would happen." Aria told them when all the commotion seemed to have calmed down a bit.

((Will probably not be online for some days so made Aria get away from the group so you wouldn't be stuck in the same scene until I were back so if you want to move on to the next location she won't be a hinder.))

Sachi watched as Aria left. She then looked back to the others quietly. She didn't feel that Aria liked her much. Of course, due to her clothing and appearance, she didn't expect it.

Jing laughed with the others, although he kind of blushed when Sachi winked at him. Waving bye to Aria, he got up. "I suppose I'll start setting up the tents, then. You can help if you want to, Sachi."

Sachi moved over to help him. If she was going to stay here, she'd pull her weight. She began to help set up the tents.

Tori ducked as the rocks came flying at him, letting them smack lightly against the tree behind him. "Oi! That would have hurt. I was being nice..." He spoke, frowning lightly. It was a fake frown though, there had been no immediate danger from the rocks, and it wasn't as though Kai wanted to permanently injure him. Maybe. "Not really Lady like behavior there, Kai." He teased, ducking around the tree before he could have more rocks thrown at him.

____

Lyth made slight whining sound as Kai pinched his cheeks, scurrying away from the girl. "Im not a baby, Kai." He mumbled, rubbing his reddened cheeks. "And stop calling me that! It's embarrassing.." His golden eyes stubbornly drifted away from the girl, an unwilling pout on the boy's lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.