• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Damien Kriez I like this story a whole lot more. I really like how you involved some canon characters, and the Gaoling wrestling, such as the Boulder. What I would like to point out is that Sandbenders "compact" sand and Toph even created a miniature Ba Sing Se out of it, but they never really turn it to solid stone. This means compacted sandstone would be weaker than regular stone. The real big thing I want to stress here is that while his skills in sandbending are suitable, his earthbending skills should be average, if that. I say that only because of the conflicting styles used to bend the sediments. The only real thing that I 'dislike' is the use of the Foggy Swamp tribe as I do somewhat feel that it's a forced element to involve a layer of spirituality, but I see that there is a vision mechanic used for him to see tragedy. Under normal circumstances, I would somewhat push the omission of that plot event, but seeing that it is integral and would force a 2-3 paragraph rewrite minimum, I'm not going to. I'd just like to keep in mind that while his mind might have been "opened", he would have just started his spiritual journey, and likely lost a good majority of his meditative skills through the rage, depression and guilt of his final tragic events.

@Prince does that mean Suna is accepted for Group 6? What are the changes you'd want me to put? Oh and yes, though not specified Suna's Sandbending is better than his Earthbending applications, but it is through Sandbending he came to appreciate Earthbending principles. He's better at chipping boulders and rocks than lifting them, as normal Earthbenders do. As for the brief run-in with the Foggy Swamp tribe, do you want me to erase that part or is that fine? That was meant for Suna's spirituality to be further realized when the RP starts for me.

*Pokes Prince*

Do all groups take place at the same time in the same world, like, will we possibly be interacting which each other at some point?

@Damien Kriez At this point, I believe I'll just accept him. I have no clue how to use him yet and I'm still waiting for Group Three to finish (One CS to go). The issues I have with him, I suppose, are just "taste"; honestly, the character comes off as a very Arabian-esque figure I would hear from in a Thousand Tales. He's a traveling markeeter for the most part, attained his name by being the Boulder and went through great tragedy. His story was cool without the inclusion of the Foggy Swamp. Now, if you could find a way to edit that without it being much trouble, that'd be great - but I'm not going to make it a prerequisite. The character will be approved either way, I just feel that the inclusion of that event detracts from the very strong and enjoyable theme he had before it.

@Winter Yes. I actually spaced out my group and Fluffy's group to avoid meeting up too early (before we had stable posting). The point of this roleplay was to have this immense, interactive world we can all be a part of.

Awesome. On a different note, this is what I see when Prince looks at a new CS:

37aeec3d352fc48194f3e3a588abbf9230ccdddab1bf925ec055f9f5a6aa2f6a.jpg

:P

Last edited:
Maybe you had an off day, or weren't feeling well? :P

Haha, I'm only kidding. I mean clearly your gavel is much larger.

Hc4uBdQ.jpg

Please...

Reactions: Jade
original.gif

If you're not cheating, you're not trying...

...besides, you prefer this outcome...

misjCaH.jpg

Enjoy your victory for now, I'll get my revenge. I'll be the last thing you never see.

*Raises newspaper in front of face*

Nisemonogatari_-_03.jpg
T'was my victory, sure, but my reward will be your revenge, for it shall ensure your return...

...your defeat, however, rewarded you as well: a gift stinging lips...

...from the kiss you call revenge.

So, I won against @Winter...

...but I'm left thinking, "did Suzzio really ask how an 84 year old woman died?"

*Sips tea before turning the page of her newspaper*

Merely taking my time, you can't rush these things.

Whatever you say, miss @Winter. Whatever you say...

I'll just be hittin' the clubs playin' mah song, bb.