I apologize for the MASSIVE delay before this, but it took me some time before realising that I must resign from the roleplay. Due to things that started piling up on me IRL. It wasn't easy for me to do this because I really did enjoy the roleplay and I deeply hope that it continues to be active and awesome, but I must depart due to... too much stuff that I wish I didn't have half of it on my head x.X

If anyone wishes to properly know, they can ask me in private, I rather not go into details in here and make it depressive for everyone.

Once more, I apologize, and hope the roleplay continues to live on.

With Nim withdrawing the group is now Makki and Karan. Cerulean and I would appreciate if we could get more characters as a part of our group or if we could simply find a way to fuse with another group. The point is, these two characters kind of hate each other and we might need some buffer between the two as well as the group is now halved and not in the best of states at the moment. I don't blame the people who left, life happens, but now this group is scrambling for life and I find myself not in a good position to post as it is currently finals week and I have to move back home at the end of it.

So tl:dr:
@Prince help

Well, the main thing I am worrying about is at least getting to our destination so that we can probably write out the other characters and go from there. And I think a timeskip might cheapen the journey.

@RainDash @Cerulean

My finals are also coming up, but once they're finished, I'll be investing more time in the roleplay. I'm going to revamp the OP (mostly to fix the coding issues), make new advertisements, created a new banner, making a new RP Ad to go in the search thingie, and creating a section solely for roleplay recruitment/potential roleplayers. This will come in time, but not much. My finals end on the 12th, I work after that, but then I'm off.

*twiddles thumbs as people stress out over exams*

I'm not particularly stressed. They're just like 2 hours long each and eat up my day, plus travel.

I've been working off and on to update the OP, making it a bit more user-friendly and fixing the coding errors I had before. I believe its current iteration is quite a bit better than the last one. Everyone should take a look!

I'm very interested and see that you are in need of new characters! I'll continue reading through to see what kind of character would fit/is needed if you would have me.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
We are always open. :P The issue tends to be people following through.

Ah. Well, I assume I could still sign. Up? Also, if I have any ideas that relate to the story, who should I go to?

I'm still here, but I don't know what to post. So I'll wait for now.

I am the individual to go to for just about... everything. PM me ideas you have.

@RainDash Not much development in those PM's. I can try my best to set things up, but as the old saying goes: you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.