Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Bradley Cooper a little too much myself. Can't seem to find many RPs here to use him for though. ;-;

I'll be looking through everything when I get home after work in about an hour and a half

Finished adding some things to Arabella so she is now officially done!

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Question is Avonaco still up for all relationships?

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~

I know I'm being really wicked.... But , can I steal him as a crush for Arabella?

I told you I was going to come about in hopes of stealing him... You and your great charrie's make me XD

At first I thought his name was Avocado rofl.

Reactions: HEX
What a funny introduction that would make for if it was...

I mean both my RL grandparent's are full blooded Native Americans so the names can sound pretty funny at times , trust me :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Excitement! He is by far my favorite crush :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I think Pairo and Spencer would be cute together, if you want to have them crush on each other that is.

Team Sairo xD.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
There's this phone case that's 37 bucks and I don't know if I should buy.

IF YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING WHY I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MY CHARACTERS IN OVER AN HOUR. It's been spent contemplating if I'd like to spend the money on this or not. *cough* It's really good artwork, though. >_>

There's this phone case that's 37 bucks and I don't know if I should buy.

IF YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING WHY I HAVEN'T TOUCHED MY CHARACTERS IN OVER AN HOUR. It's been spent contemplating if I'd like to spend the money on this or not. *cough* It's really good artwork, though. >_>
If you really want it, get it! I mean yeah that is a lot of money, but if you found one you like this much, there might not be another you will like as much.......
That's a lot of money......

okay! I'm finally on my computer again ... who has characters that need to be accepted still?

If you really want it, get it! I mean yeah that is a lot of money, but if you found one you like this much, there might not be another you will like as much.......
That's a lot of money......
The artwork is very detailed. Like extremely well done. I feel like it's probably been worked on and slaved over for hours and maybe even weeks. I don't doubt the quality of it should probably make it a lot more expensive, but I can't raise the price of it and I'm too broke to want to if I had the option to do so. *Cough*

BUT IT'S SO GOOD AND I THINK I WILL. Once I get this money into my bank account because I was too lazy to get up at a reasonable time before work today. ;-; So I have a paycheck just sitting... wasting away. I did buy an Amazon gift card, though, so that I could finally get my order in for Felicia Day's new book. WHICH I AM SO EXCITED FOR. It was 22 bucks with shipping (the hard back was only 11 dollars, which is cray. The paperback was like 20 and I was like... maybe I should? But then I decided against it cause why would I wait until September to get my book. >:O That's cray.

Anyway... I'm gonna fidget some more about it and then finally cave in and buy it. LOL.

I'm gonna work on fleshing out my characters before sending PMs for relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.