Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just so everyon knows, because of the extreme amount of seniors <particularly girls>, I'm only accepting 7 more senior males for right now... once the other grades catch up I'll open the senior section again

@Dreamever , I added most of your characters, just let me know when you finish them ^^

Okay I have two more senior guys Aurora oldest son and Tiana oldest son. Than others are going to be juinors and freshmen so yeah lol.

Arabella is now done!

@~Happily.Ever.After~, just wanted to let you know...
Toby and Demi (Shayla's character) like each other.
Allora and Delilah are crushing on each other.

thanks for the heads up :3

OKay Pairo Beauty (The Youngest of Princess Aurora and Pince Philip's kids) is up

At this rate should have all my chars done by sunday^.

Gonna see if I can get the last two Beauty Childrens up tonight, or at least Alexandra Beauty(Ashley Benson)^^.

Finished my characters!
I gave Kasheim senior classes because he's a genius, I hope that's okay! Anywho~ Now I'm gonna work on my relationship request post. :3

Alexandra is up, see you guys tomorrow lol.

Arabella is still in need of all relationships if anyone is interested~

Yup, so making another guy! Just to help balance some things out a bit. Though he is going to be Kia's older brother. And I slept on this, so it's happening.
Face Claim: Willy Cartier

Last edited:
@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ I think I know who my dream wedding is to!!

Though now I really want to even claim him before he is made... That has never been something for me lol :D

-_- bruh. Lol, he is pretty perfect!

Very much so perfect!

A claiming I may go indeed.. ^^

Please do! Nice viewing for me... I mean all :)

Yup, so making another guy! Just to help balance some things out a bit. Though he is going to be Kia's older brother. And I slept on this, so it's happening.
Face Claim: Willy Cartier
Lol, I used him in a different RP lol cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.