Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay, a lot of characters to keep track of lol...and more to come xD.

of course XD <though I did put a limit on the juniors as well> ... This school fits 300 students and I want more than just a handful of underclassmen :3

Oh it's perfectly okay, Happily!

of course XD <though I did put a limit on the juniors as well> ... This school fits 300 students and I want more than just a handful of underclassmen :3
Happily....:)
Would you mind me taking Rosetta and Sled, and making a pair of freshman twins, one boy and one female?

Well since I haven't made other yet...save spot for three male seniors for me (Tiana's oldest son and Cruella's oldest son and Ursula's oldest son) Three Junior spots for Ursula's oldest daugher and Evil Queen's oldest daughter and Tiana's daughter^^. All ther others are freshmen and sophomores^^ to come.

go right ahead, both of you have them reserved :3

...I'm semi-updating my forms with crushes, friends and enemies

Reactions: MadKingJai™
So many characters and personalities to comes up with so fun xD.

Okay, I don't think Ariana Grande or Drew Roy has been face claimed, so those are my face claims! Let me know if Ariana has been taken!

Okay, I don't think Ariana Grande or Drew Roy has been face claimed, so those are my face claims! Let me know if Ariana has been taken!
I don't think she has

Aw, I used Drew Roy for two RPs, i think. He was adorable in one, with a bow tie and everything. Lol.

Nope she hasn't lol.

Okay good! Far warning, she is about to be a reincarnation of Cat....but with a lot of brains!

Okay good! Far warning, she is about to be a reincarnation of Cat....but with a lot of brains!
oh goody, a funny, bubble-brain-not-really-bubble-brain :3

... updated my forms a bit <relationship wise>

Last edited:
All done with Hayden! xD He is up for relationships and so is Jupiter and Melia c:

hayden's accepted ^^ @Little_Ghost98

@Autumn_Burns_Red , ghost's charries are all on page 1 <all of the characters so far are on page 1 or age 3 XD>

all of my characters are open for friends and enemies ... and most are still open for romances

Alright , finished updating my charrie's..

Most of mine are in need of friends and enemies... They are all on pg 3 if interested.

I also have Lizzie still in need of a romantic interest if anyone is interested.

Okay all my chars face claims are on cs page, added first name...will finish them this weekend. I have 17 all together a new record for me lol. You guys can check out their faces and name if you want for now^^.

Okay all my chars face claims are on cs page, added first name...will finish them this weekend. I have 17 all together a new record for me lol. You guys can check out their faces and name if you want for now^^.
I looked at them and DIED!!!!!!!!! Why you do this to me? It's just a overload of cuteness and hotness. Its like a fudge sundae with an shit load of heavenly sprinkles on a hot summer day!

I looked at them and DIED!!!!!!!!! Why you do this to me? It's just a overload of cuteness and hotness. Its like a fudge sundae with an shit load of heavenly sprinkles on a hot summer day!
Thanks...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.