Auradon Prep ||| Open & Accepting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eloise is accepted! I love pomskys XD <even though one bit me for dematting it yesterday :3>

Rofl, we're about to have all the PPL girls in this too. You already have two of them, I got Ashley coming up, now somone make Lucy and Shay xD
I want to use Shay for one, but I don't know which...and I kind of already said I was done making Characters....:(

eloise is accepted! I love pomskys XD <even though one bit me for dematting it yesterday :3>
Screw it! I hope you don't mind me taking Pocahontas and John Rolfe! Love you Happily!

Last edited:
Demarious is done!! Feel free to check her out! :)

Also now that you all started talking about PLL Actresses I really want to use Lucy... Is Snow White and Prince Florian still open?

SHAY MITCHELL IS MY QUEEN! God I love this woman! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

She is pretty amazing, but I love me some Lucy Hale! :D :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: HEX
All of my characters are open for relationships and friendships c: xD

@Autumn_Burns_Red go right ahead ... I really don't care how many characters anyone has so long as you can handle them all ^^

@Shayla , demi is accepted and you can have snow & florian's kid <daughter I'm guessing>

I can picture more a daughter than a son for them...

Also it is rare for me to do guys unless I have absolute inspiration for them.. I usually don't do them in groups because I fear people won't see them as many enough >:P

Also Peeps! All my character's need relationships , friends and enemies... So PM me if you want any or are interested!

Huge OUAT fan... So I really think that is what did it for me and the new season to come...Ugh. It is going to break my heart!

Huge OUAT fan... So I really think that is what did it for me and the new season to come...Ugh. It is going to break my heart!
I need to watch season 4!

Kiara is complete!

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ It was soo good!! But , it will leave you yelling at the screen.. >.>

Kiara is accepted @Autumn_Burns_Red

...I think I'm gonna take a break from messaging people and update the front again XD

I think after making this character it will be break time.... Since I really need to sort out relationships... Lots of PM'ing :D

Ashley Benson is everything lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.